[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, robots, I might have found a normie girl who's actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1444224565845.png (356 KB, 399x528) Image search: [Google]
1444224565845.png
356 KB, 399x528
Hey, robots, I might have found a normie girl who's actually into me but I'm a bit worried and my paranoia's getting to me.

She comes from a fairly wealthy background, easily an 8+/10, and is a couple years older than me. I could be completely autistic and misreading her common courtesy for romantic interest, but I'm pretty sure she's into me. Either way, I like her a lot too and she seems like a very genuine person, but there are a few things that set off red flags for me and I don't know if I'm just being too paranoid or if I have some legit concerns.

I know she recently got out of an off/on relationship with a guy that was fairly serious and ongoing for a few years, she has a very "reddit" tier sense of humor, she's described herself as "try-anything" which doesn't sound too good in my head, and in the time we've talked she's mentioned "this guy I dated" several times.

So I don't know, maybe she's a perfectly normal girl who would actually be a healthy relationship or if the little robot voice in the back of my head is right.
>>
File: 1447805120662.jpg (57 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1447805120662.jpg
57 KB, 600x800
bumpin with original comments.
>>
File: 1446535141491.jpg (58 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
1446535141491.jpg
58 KB, 500x627
bump again. is it worth it to become a normie? I don't wanna be a cuck, guys.
>>
File: 1448873865344.jpg (189 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1448873865344.jpg
189 KB, 1024x768
want some advice from fellow robots.
>>
>>25304890
dont force her into anything just let things flow shes just out of a relationship. dont be yourself
>>
only replying because you bump so damn well..
>her ex
>on/off

get it while she's off, get out before she's on my frog.
>>
>>25305870
that's actually part of it, she's coming on pretty strong to me, at least I think she is, and I don't know how long since she was in that relationship. I'm not really doing anything other than hanging out with her but she seems very flirty with me.

>>25305955
Thanks, anon. Though, I have no interest in flings. I guess I'm trying to figure out if a girl who has these sorts of signs is relationship material.
>>
OP, don't overly stress yourself about the signs! There's no single template for who makes someone right for a relationship. If you feel like you know her well then it's really more of a question about yourself.

The real question is, do you feel like you'll be happy spending lots of time with her and sometimes feeling obligated to? Are you interested in learning a lot more about her? Can you be okay with the fact that you'll see a lot of her worst sides? Are you will to make some compromises about yourself for her in return for her doing the same for you?

If you feel good about all these questions then go do it! I've learned so so much from all of the relationships I've been in, even (and sometimes especially) from the ones that turned out the worst. And she's hot so yeah... smash dude.
>>
>>25306116
I suppose. That's some pretty normie advice to hear on /r9k/, but it seems sound.

Yeah I do like her and she's extremely sweet. And to be honest, she's kept me up the past few nights just thinking about her. But I just wonder if those warning signs are legit.

I know the basic stuff about relationships, I'm not a complete newbie to dating. I know I'm a good boyfriend and I've compromised a lot in my previous relationships, arguably too much. But she's a very outgoing girl and she's also very family oriented, which is important to me. I just want to protect myself after my last relationship ended up with me getting hurt by someone who's warning signs I completely ignored.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.