[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so for christmas i got a scratch it, and to my surprise i actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 8nLFCVP[1].png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP[1].png
51 KB, 657x527
so for christmas i got a scratch it, and to my surprise i actually won $4000
i got really happy, but when my step brother saw it he grabbed it from my hand and gave me his and wont give it back
i told my parents and theyre taking his side, telling me to not be bitter and that i dont need the money anyways since i live at home
what would you do
>>
>>25304800
kill them johnny, kill them all
>>
Are there legal system things you can do to handle this?

Also why haven't you just fucking killed these people?
>>
I would have gone fucking ballistic
>>
Beat the shit out of him and leave.
>>
>>25304800
Kill him and your parents too
>>
Rob your brother and leave. Seriously, those people aren't your 'family'.

Don't let yourself get THAT cucked
>>
The obvious, take what is mine. I recommend you do the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItCiLs84s4c
>>
Why would he have more need for it+
>>
File: Untitled1.png (456 KB, 632x577) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
456 KB, 632x577
>>25304800
please stop making bait posts to make me mad, im tired of being mad and its making me go insane

im already insane
>>
>>25304800
Try yo get it back.If you can't destroy it so he won't use it
>>
>>25304800
do 4k worth of damage to bis property so the universe reaches an equilibrium
>>
>>25304800
4k is enough to get an apartment, fucking take that shit back you literal cuck.
>>
Beat his ass, OP.
>>
>>25304959
What do you mean get an apartment? If he can't continue to pay for it then what's the point?
>>
Laugh it off m8
>>
kill your brother and then your whole family
>>
>>25304800
This is exactly what I would say.
>why would you buy me a ticket if you didn't want me to win any money?
>>
>>25304800

Cut that nigger's hands off and beat his face in with them. If bait, I'm fucking mad.
>>
>>25304800
Call 911, they will understand and send a swat team
>>
are you sure you didn't get a meme scratch it and they're just jerking your chain?
>>
Technically theft over a thousand. Call the po po on his nigger ass.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.