[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean when a girl says you're "chill"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1449550001071.jpg (45 KB, 550x397) Image search: [Google]
1449550001071.jpg
45 KB, 550x397
What does it mean when a girl says you're "chill"

What does this sign mean?
>>
>>25304638
It means you have absolutely no chance with her romantically.

Your pic is certainly related.
>>
>>25304668
uh yeah this has no idea what he's talking about

it means you're down to earth and relaxed op

just show some initiative and hit on her, should work out fine
>>
>>25304693
But... Her last boyfriend had an SRT 10!

HOW CAN I COMPETE? I DRIVE A FUCKING MIATA HOW CAN I EVEN COMPETE!
>>
>>25304769
set your car on fire and be "chill" about it

I've used that trick to bang three girls so far
>>
>>25304801
All right. I'm gonna set a bomb in my car, and drive up all chill like, and set it off roughly 5 feet from her.
>>
>>25304693
Literally a cuck. I had this girl who was crushing hard on my chadish roommate tell me that, she also followed up with how she knows how he's a chad and uses all sorts of manipulation to get girls and how she'd never fall into that.
The next week, he tells me how she was trying to get him to break up with his girlfriend, because she and him were "great" for each other.

Another horrible thing to hear is "you will get a nice girl, you deserve it"
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.