[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was at my cousin's kid's christening today, at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: WIN_20151228_05_50_42_Pro.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151228_05_50_42_Pro.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
So I was at my cousin's kid's christening today, at the after party I got harrangued into playing Disney Infinity with her brother, who's like 11. Now, his mom always has stuff up on her facebook about him being autistic. I've seen Rain Man, and have one or two friends with aspergers and have done a bit of research into the condition and I'm pretty sure this kid isn't autistic. He was initiating conversations with me, and just generally being a kid, kind of annoying but not in a bad way. And, like three of my other young cousins have also been diagnosed with autism. I have a feeling that today it's the "du jour" diagnosis, kind of like how a lot of kids when I was growing up were diagnosed with ADD/ADHD. What do you think robots?

Also, >tfw your 70 year old grand aunt asks if you have a girlfriend and your reply that you're flying solo at the moment and and she tells you you'll find someone. Pretty awkard.
>>
please don't ignore me guys this has the potential to be an interesting bread :(
>>
>>25304521
you're completely right OP
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.