[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No Good Deed Goes Unpunished -- Oscar Wilde What are some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1451183175158.jpg (296 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451183175158.jpg
296 KB, 1920x1080
>No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
-- Oscar Wilde

What are some honorable or compassionate acts you've performed in your life that resulted in an adverse outcome? I'll start.

>First week of middle school
>Eating lunch w/ friends from elementary school
>Two new kids want to eat with us
>My group of friends reject them
>I plead with my friends for them to stay
> "Anon, let it go or we'll kick you out too."
>Stand up to them and leave w/ the two new kids
>Old group of friends never talked to me again
>Made friends w/ the 2. (Still friends to this day)
>Highschool
>Old group of friends become the popular kids, even become the majority of the student body government.

I'm proud of the decision I made that day in middle school, but I can't help but wonder how different my youth what have been like if I stayed with the gang.

Pic unrelated
>>
Trust me, it's better you did what you did. They may have been popular, but you would have have a worse friendship with those kind of people because you would have to constantly be sacrificing your own judgment for their approval.
I wouldn't regret your decision.
>>
I can relate, anon.

>6th grade, start of middle school (6-8)
>sit with group of neighborhood kids, understood to be cool and "in" with trends, girls, etc.
>leave for Thanksgiving, take a few days on vacation (do this for years with family)
>come home
>they replaced me with a kid with tourette's
>wouldn't let me back in, no exceptions
>sat with other kids I wasn't great friends with
>23 now, still talk to all of those kids from new table

Moral of story: those kids were fucking ass holes, and still are, and can slob my knob
>>
>>25304362
>tfw you were the beta fuck who was in with the cool kids and just watched as they fucking ruined autists and weirdos

I don't even want to greentext how much what I did made me hate myself, I only did it because it was easy but damn.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.