[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to love obscure shit, and took pride in my taste. But
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1450369848805.jpg (60 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1450369848805.jpg
60 KB, 706x706
I used to love obscure shit, and took pride in my taste. But now I feel so alone, like all of this shit is pointless. I can't watch an anime or play an old game, because it's all lost to the past. It doesn't matter what obscure music I listen to, I don't have anyone to talk to about it.

My life is so fucking mundane and empty, and the only friends I have are decade old forum posts.

My soul is fucking rotting... Who the fuck am I? What am I doing? I can't escape anymore. Anime video games music they do nothing, I'm utterly alone, and now I can't even be alone with my thoughts. How did I become s self aware? How did I lose my edginess?

I can feel it. It's horrible..Even the biggest weeb fuckup losers go to cons and have forum friends and stuff.

Me? I used to think I was a special snowflake but now I realize how much of NOBODY I am, like Tomoko Kuroki. I used to think I was smart or different but I can feel how much of a fucking PEOPLE I am. I'm a sheep just like everyone else, a blurry face on the street, I think I'm going to puke.
>>
>>25304161
i know every one of those feels

this is going to sound like bee yourself advice, but really, try any way you can to get in contact with someone. anyone. could be from here, could be from a forum, could be from a dating site, whatever.

i was coming unhinged like you then i desperately made this last attempt to talk to people, and i feel a little more anchored now that i have some kind of connection to the outside world again
>>
>>25304217
The only people I can interact with is my family, I'm an awkward sperg at work and I can barely make chitchat. I feel like I have to put a mask on around everybody, I can't BEE MYSELF. my little brother took a picture of me today, I looked at it and realized that was me even though I see the same face in the mirror every day.

My brain is fucking fried dude. I'm broken. Whatever fucked up disorder I have, it doesn't matter. I'm so fucked.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.