[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw forced to eat a vegan diet because of semi-rare allergy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: r4a1AUS.png (162 KB, 369x368) Image search: [Google]
r4a1AUS.png
162 KB, 369x368
>tfw forced to eat a vegan diet because of semi-rare allergy to meat and fish.
>tfw people think all vegans are pretentious cunts who feel superior to meat eaters.
>tfw you just want to eat some filet minon and lobster.
>>
>>25304156
Jets could be going to the playoffs, bra.
>>
>>25304156
so call yourself a pure vegetarian, that's much less homosexual than being vegan
>>
>>25304190
Hopefully if we beat the Bills next week..
>>
File: image.jpg (1002 KB, 1280x1744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1002 KB, 1280x1744
>tfw forced to exist as a black person
>tfw everyone thinks I'm a degenerate like the rest of my race
>tfw you just want to make video games and eat chocolate all day
>>
>>25304232
I usually just say I'm vegetarian when people ask. That fairs better then vegan usually.
>>
>Still no cure for shellfish allergies.

I WANT TO FUCKING EAT SHRIMP AND LOBSTER SOAKED IN BUTTER! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
>>
>>25304156
being a vegan is ok imo, so long as you aren't one of those people who has to tell everyone, and judges others based on their non-veganness

ur ok bruh
>>
Just say some bullshit like you're a vegan due to medical causes or something. No one questions that shit.
>>
>>25304340
Yeah, I never tell anybody unless I absolutely have to, which eventually happens with friends and girls.
>>
Just say you can't eat meat because of allergies.

Don't ever call yourself a Vegan or Vegetarian so you're not associated with fart sniffing faggots.
>>
I'm in the same boat as you senpai
>either super hippy animal rights activist or hipsters
>everyone I work with thinks I'm weird because of it
>>
File: 1451182000695.jpg (97 KB, 526x562) Image search: [Google]
1451182000695.jpg
97 KB, 526x562
>>25304156
Well at least your team isn't kill, familia.
>tfw officially out of the playoffs as of yesterday
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.