[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a >you will never thread? I'll start >ywn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (98 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
98 KB, 600x400
Can we have a >you will never thread?
I'll start
>ywn experience innocent young live between two teenagers awkwardly trying to figure everything out for the first time
>>
>you will never get to be happy
>>
>you will never enjoy life
>you will never have friends
>you will never form meaningful interpersonal connections with other humans
>you will die alone and nobody will care
>>
>You will never feel like your actually doing something worthwhile in the grand scheme of things
>>
Man, these aren't very specific
>ywn lose your virginity with another virgin in a cute awkward spurt of humping with no prior expectations about your performance
>>
File: 58576659678.gif (794 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
58576659678.gif
794 KB, 500x281
>>25304018
>You'll never have a lesbian relationship with your best friend like in those anime.
Why even bother.
>>
>you will never be 26 years old living in Toronto, Canada in December working in a packaging warehouse and have it snow heavily while you're at work so you catch a cold on your walk home to your apartment that you share with two eastern european guys who can't speak english all that well and barely speak to you or you to them and lack the money to visit your parents that christmas across country but tell them you're spending christmas with the girl who left you six months ago since she said your lives weren't going anywhere and who is now doing an MFA in Ohio and seems to be doing well with her life and sit there in your room with the windows open and the lights off watching the snow outside with a sense of welcome detachment before you're forced to confront your life again in a few hours
>>
File: 43428244.jpg (137 KB, 444x555) Image search: [Google]
43428244.jpg
137 KB, 444x555
>>25304018
>You'll never hug Dreamy Girl
>He'll never feel the same way about you the way you feel about him
>You'll never do so much acid you forget who you are
>>
>>25304327
lesbians arent real
>>
>ywn make a pretty young girl blush when you tell her you really like her and want her to be your girlfriend

>ywn have the talk with her dad where he says he'll kill you if you break her heart

>ywn have your first awkward boob grope be with tight perky teenage boobs

>you will never spend all night talking to a girl in the phone trying to not wake up your parents
>>
>you will never be kidnapped by a qt sadistic killer, only to fall in love with each other and become husband and wife, kidnapping, torturing, and murdering animes
>>
>ywn be 2D
>>
>you will never have a foreskin
>>
>>25304537
Ow
This hit me really hard
>>
>you will never be the eager reverse trap squire to a knight
>he will never catch you bathing one night and realize that you are a girl
>>
File: gondola.jpg (3 KB, 125x85) Image search: [Google]
gondola.jpg
3 KB, 125x85
>YFW you will never go back to the summer camp where you met all your friends and your future gf
>Yfw wou won't be playing 4 player zombies on BLOPS 1 for 9 hours straight
>>
>ywn stress over your looks because you're going out with her tonight
>ywn immediately relax when you sit next to her
>ywn hold her after a long day and feel like everything's right in the world
>ywn whisper "I love you" to her even though you know she's asleep
>ywn wake up smiling
>>
Okay I'm in New Orleans and there's a shop here selling Jimi Hendrix's autographed guitar.

>ywn have around $40000 plus tax to drop on a fucking awesome guitar
>>
>ywn be a studious scholar in feudal China debating with Confucius and influencing your entire country
>>
>ywn be a girl and get a gang of guys to orbit you simply because you're the only female in a niche community

this happened in a small game I love and it genuinely infuriates me, she's even this super obnoxious weeb which makes it all the more infuriating.
>>
>ywn be financially successful

>ywn find a qt rich girl to devote your life to

Life sucks
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 450x347) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 450x347
>YOU WILL NEVER E-E-E-EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN
>>
>ywn escape
>>
File: 1401582989556.jpg (18 KB, 400x249) Image search: [Google]
1401582989556.jpg
18 KB, 400x249
ywn hug a qt
ywn kiss a qt
ywn never cuddle a qt
ywn never hear a qt say she loves you
ywn never cause a qt to blush
ywn walk down the street with a qt
ywn will never hold hands with a qt
ywn fall asleep next to a qt
ywn wake up next to a qt
ywn hear a qt tell you she needs you
ywn have a qt cook you dinner
ywn have a qt hug you from behind
ywn have a qt be excited to see you
ywn make a qt laugh
ywn help a qt with her homework
ywn watch bad movies with a qt

ywn have the guts to end it all.
>>
File: petting catgirl.jpg (390 KB, 619x875) Image search: [Google]
petting catgirl.jpg
390 KB, 619x875
>>25304018
ywn have a catgirl to pet and cuddle with.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.