[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love=/=sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1440191662261.jpg (188 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1440191662261.jpg
188 KB, 850x850
According to science sex and love operate in opposite parts of the brain.
It is impossible to think about love and sex at the same time.
http://www.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/psy-methoden/methodenlehre/Loveandsex.pdf

Then why are robots different? Why are we only capable of thinking about sex as a romantic thing?
>>
File: Loveoversex.jpg (16 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
Loveoversex.jpg
16 KB, 225x300
Who else here /lovermale/?
>>
File: IMG_98782529923211.jpg (18 KB, 321x365) Image search: [Google]
IMG_98782529923211.jpg
18 KB, 321x365
>>25303839
>It is impossible to think about love and sex at the same time.
OP is definitely a virgin
>>
sauce on girl pls thanks famdesusenpai
>>
Cause you're all gaycunt moral fag redditors
>>
>>25303839

Spoken like someone who's never said "I love you" during sex
>>
>>25303985
Good on OP then, that's pretty much the most beta thing a man could possibly do.
>>
>>25303839
I would like sauce of pic please
>>
>>25303899
I am. I have had chances to lose it but I rejected those girls because I didn't felt emotionally attracted to them.

I found it so weird when I found out that people could actively despise each other and still have sex.
>>
>>25304038

Spoken like someone who's never been in love. Having really gentle sensual sex with someone you love is an awesome experience and it's so much better than sticking your dick in some random slut
>>
File: IMG_64338937770937.jpg (75 KB, 576x880) Image search: [Google]
IMG_64338937770937.jpg
75 KB, 576x880
>>25304276
LOL yeah its weird I remember the best sex I ever had was after me and my ex broke up I went over to her house to pick up some stuff and we were still fighting she kept calling me a bastard and the argument got really intense because we were so pissed off at each other. We ended up pulling each others clothes off and fucking.
>>
http://www.xvideos.com/video3458411/doona_bae_s_sex_in_cloud_atlas.
>tfw OP has never had slow, passionate sex with his lover
>never rocked together with the rythyms, facing each other and kissing while the waves of pleasure overtake both of you
>never felt united as one in the heightened state of ecstasy with the one person you're in love with
It's okay, I haven't, either.
>>
I've never had either one.
>>
>>25303839
I don't enjoy slow sensual sex. That's probably because I haven't found the right woman yet. I only take the women that come to me.
>>
>study conforms to political agenda
>gets published in magazine
>study contradicts political agenda
>completely ignored
Thanks Obama.
>>
Sight and hearing operate in opposite parts of the brain.

It's impossible to see and hear at the same time.
>>
>>25305323
Thank god someone realized that shit being in different parts of the brain doesn't work like OP thinks.
>>
>>25305323

My entire life has been a lie.
>>
>>25303921
>>25304050

Madison scott
>>
>>25303839
>It is impossible to think about love and sex at the same time.
im doing it right now
>>
>>25303839
>mental processes occur in different parts of the brain
>it must mean its impossible to occur at the same time!
im not following your logic OP
>>
>all the authors are women

of course
>>
>>25303839
Isn't this more of a women's issue though?

Men either think with their
head,
heart,
penis

women listen to their
head
feelings

>>25306343
Sadly most news you read about psychology are just recycled and rephrased findings from years ago. Doesn't matter if the authors are fe- or male.
>>
>>25303839
The brain is largely interconnected. To give you some perspective, the part of your brain that understands speech (Wernike's area) is towards the back of your brain, while the part of your brain that puts words together and allows you to physically produce spoken language (Broca's area) is towards the front.

Nice try! Looks like you need to study a bit more, bucko.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.