[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>depression is incurable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 18
File: 1450793966519.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1450793966519.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>depression is incurable
>>
>>25303792
start lifting, go outside, and take xanax. your life will improve considerably.
>>
>>25303811
I just got back from a 2 hour workout f a m

and any drug I've tried before I just get chronically addicted to
>>
>>25303811
Not OP but

How get Xanax
All these cunts ever give me is Zoloft
>>
>>25303924
You need to have an anxiety disorder such as OCD.
>>
>>25303811
Lifting certainly helps in some ways, but you're still the same if you're depressed. My mind is clearer when I lift (short term and long term) meditation is also nice. But I'm still a bitter idealist that is a heavy cynic and misanthrope despite not wanting to feel like this.

Lifting is never the be-all-end-all.
>>
>>25303991

i have anxiety and all i was offered was ssris and seroquel. some doctors really dislike helping people in any form
>>
>>25303792
>>depression is incurable
hardly

i've been through depression too, i can't claim to know the specifics of what you're going through but here's some things i've done that have really helped.
-meditation
-cardio: really recommended, the endorphins your body releases after cardio exercise really help.
-self-improvement: i'm learning ASL currently; you don't have to learn that specifically but any form of self-improvement is a real confidence booster. maybe try learning a new language and find a foreign penpal?
-find new hobbies/interests and maybe connect with people: i started cycling and made some friends from a local shop that did weekly group rides; there are communities like this everywhere

you're not alone in this
>>
>>25303811
>did this
>get addicted to xanax
>zaaaaap :^)
>still depressed, just comfy

the whole med thing is a joke right?
>>
>>25305185
What cardio do you do anon, just cycling? I used to run but have stopped because I hate it and my body doesn't like it. I do cycle as well though.

>>25305222
Meds in general aren't meant to be cures (imo anyway) like pain-killers or trip-drugs. Feel goods.
>>
>>25305237
I cycle and backpack, mostly. I used to run but it was hell on my knees. I live just south of the Appalachians in GA so there's a huge community for both of those.
>>
>>25303811
I wish it we're that easy anonsan
>>
>>25305185
Fucking look at this normie bullshit.
>I swear I was really depressed. It was during the two months after college when I was a NEET and didn't have sex for two whole weeks once xd
>just exercise bro!
Please kill yourself, fuck you
>>
>>25305542
>shit-post
>also uses an image from a shit try-hard hollow game
Sasuga.
>>
>>25305762
>pointing out the obvious is now shitposting
Nice
>>
>>25305542
>Fucking look at this normie bullshit.
What I wrote was sound advice, it's all stuff that's kept from me killing myself when I was at an all time low. It's also well documented that regular exercise helps with depression and there's plenty of peer-reviewed articles around that support that. If you're depressed I sincerely hope you're able to get over it, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
>>
File: 1392332263735.jpg (49 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1392332263735.jpg
49 KB, 499x499
>>25305542

>baaw I'm a special little victim. baaaw

They mad a website for you whiny, gen-z, milksops. It's called Tumblr
>>
>>25305919
Or if tumblr isn't good enough, there's reddit. Personally a more PC and fucked-up shit-hole than tumblr.
>>
File: 1450354855155.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1450354855155.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
>tfw best friend is depressed
>tfw have to tell them that it will get better when I know it probably won't
>>
>>25305905
>just exercise bro
>just get a hobby bro
>meditate for spiritually bro!
You normies are so deluded
>>25305919
Try harder
>>
>>25305980
And after all this projection, you have no alternative at all. People like you pretty much deserved to be miserable. Not only do you keep yourself down, your attitude keeps others down.

Fuck you and people like you.

>inb4 lel u mad
>>
File: 1450102085109.jpg (389 KB, 1470x1189) Image search: [Google]
1450102085109.jpg
389 KB, 1470x1189
>>25303792
been depressed all of my life, or something. It's probably a good thing though, I can't miss being normal because I've never known it.
>>
>>25305980
Learn something about brain chemistry and the effects of exercise and meditation you stupid self pitying prick
>>
>>25306000
>implying that is projection
Nigger stop being retarded.
You think I haven't done everything you listed?
Meditation is fucking retarded
>wow breathing exercises will surely help!
Hobbies are pointless, difficult, and unfulfilling
Exercise I do already because I don't want to be a fatass, but it surely isn't bring me any damn happiness.
You just don't understand what actual depression is, you consider yourself feeling down to be depression when really it is much harsher than you can imagine
>>
>>25303792
How do you tell if you're actually depressed? I've seen professionals before but wasn't very forward and attempted suicide once, but it was an attention whore thing when I was 15 (at least that's what I tell myself). I figure as long as I convince myself it's laziness and that I'm feeling meme sadness then I'll be fine.
>>
>>25306066
Again with this retarded meditation faggotry
Join a fucking commune already
>>
>>25306031
no way me too man!
>>
how the hell do you help depressed people?

my closest friend is depressed and has borderline personality. he won't leave his house, he lives across the state so I can't go see him, and any time I try to talk to him it's just "yeah whatever, i'm worthless, you're just saying that so I don't kill myself" etc etc

what the fuck do I do

depressed people or ex-depressed people, what the hell do you wanna hear when you're like this? i'm trying to not be a blind optimist but I don't know how to convince him to do literally anything
>>
>>25306079
>stop being retarded
>x is retarded
>y is retarded
>everything is retarded

Also,
>implying you know me at all

Why are you even posting? Why haven't you killed yourself? Fishing with bait, narcissistic cunt.
>>
Substitute real happiness with synthetic happiness gained from illicit drug abuse.

What have you got to lose anyway? Besides, cocaine and amphetamines make talking to sluts with low selfesteem easy.
>>
>>25306135
I don't want to hear anything, I want to die.

That's kind of the point.
>>
>>25306135
>my closest friend is depressed and has borderline personality

This is going to be hard to hear, but there's really not much anyone can do to help someone with BPD unless they're a trained professional. Borderline people are impossible to reason with because their fucked up thought processes don't allow them to see in anything but black and white. They're constantly starved for attention and don't actually want to fix anything about themselves, hence the suicidal gestures and probable self-harm/drug abuse. They'll manipulate you and use you for their own ends and constantly reaffirm their own notions that they're fucked up and worthless.

Don't try to fix them, they'll only bring you down with them.
>>
>>25306136
Yes, everything you posted is retarded. Now you seem to be catching on.
Let's see, your great advice
>meditation
>exercise
>hobbies
Hold the fuck up son, better call Lilly and tell them they don't need to pump out meds anymore because anon has this shit all figured out. Damn, you deserve a Nobel prize for treating mental illness. Shit, when can expect the book? Seeing as how you just revolutionized psychiatry
>>
>>25305542
This is what I call 'existential depression' and it plagues the more intelligent and empathetic of us.

It's almost as if the more cerebral and intelligent we are, the more inclined we are to see life for what it is: a futile and pointless carbon-based foray in a world that cannot be explained.
I don't know that I have any advice for you aside from suggesting that you at least explore medication, if only to tick off the box.
I intellectualize death and suicide. In my case, I've made it to 35 years old and I'm amazed that I haven't 'caught the bus' yet. I guess I've just managed to keep going to spare my family the pain of losing me to suicide, but some day that won't be enough to keep me around.

Until then, I'm just biding my time and finding passing satisfaction in worldly endeavors as best I can.
>>
>>25306226
>everyone who isn't me is samefag
k
>>
>>25306231
this is a good cringe post
>>
>>25306211
fuck dude

does it ever pass? or is it just sort-of suppressed with medications for life
>>
>>25306302
No, really depression never goes away permanently.
>>
>>25306317
How does one obtain depression then. Are we ever really genuinely happy? Are those that are truly happy ignorant?
>>
>>25306302
Dialectical Behavior Therapy was created to treat BPD and has shown some decent success in conjunction with medication, but this involves the patient being actively interested in their own treatment and willing to put the time and effort in to practice the therapy techniques.

>>25306345
>How does one obtain depression then.
Genetic predisposition leading to bad brain chemistry, coupled with a lot of environmental factors. The good news is, if your depression mainly results from experience and environmental factors, then it's mainly a learned response, and can be unlearned if you are willing to put in the work.
>>
File: 890.jpg (32 KB, 480x492) Image search: [Google]
890.jpg
32 KB, 480x492
>>25306226
here's your meme, since you seem to enjoy being obstinately stupid
>>
>>25306345
You obtain depression by having a fucked up brain chemistry. It is just that the term has been adapted by normies to mean 'feeling a bit down' so they believe it is a come and go type thing which you can easily deal with through things like, kek, meditation.
The same thing is happening with another term also, social anxiety. You'll see the same type of bullshit posted soon enough about it.
>you just need to mediate to be less anxious around people. Trust me I had social anxiety until I meditated and got some hobbies!

Fucking kekity kek kek

>>25306433
>cannot argue the point so post pictures
That's nice
>>
>>25306226
holy fuck im depressed and in withrawal, but you sound absolutely miserable. Consider looking for the source of all that repressed anger and how discharging it on others might be a problem you haven't noticed.
>>
Depression is a symptom and not an illness. It's normal. What makes you depressed is the psychopathic enslavement system. If you can realize this, then your closer to your higher self
>>
>>25306416
>put in the work
Such as?

>>25306473
You can't ignore the fact that many people have tripped and/or meditated and have revolutionised themselves because of it.

>>25306477
He's baiting one way or another.
>>
>>25306491
Tell us more about this alleged higher self, anon.
>>
>>25306493
And here it is! The
>elevate your consciousness brooooo
I have done, LSD, DMT, Mushrooms, DXM, THC, MDMA, and others
This elevation of consciousness and meditation is pure 100% horseshit
>he disagreea with me
>he is le fish!
Please stop
People that "revolutionized" themselves are full of shit, just like you
>>
>>25306493
>Such as?

DBT/Cognitive Behavioural Therapy techniques to manage your emotional/irrational responses to stressors and invasive thought patterns. It's been shown to be effective for treating suicidal ideation and replacing patient's maladaptive coping mechanisms with healthier ones that won't allow for self-pity/self-hate. Ingraining healthy practices from either of those therapeutic programs takes a lot of repetition though, and patients have to be trusted to keep integrating them into their lives or else they'll relapse back into the depressive thought patterns that led them to needing the techniques in the first place.
>>
>>25306571
You've brought nothing but baseless negativity, anon. Look at yourself before you mouth off at others.
>>
>>25306599
Please join the commune already
>all this negativity bro
>let's just smoke pot and meditate bro
>>
>>25306576
i hope my mate can do this, if he hasn't tried already

he's been to a therapist before but he hated it and "they just spouted a bunch of bullshit at me, they don't get it"

idk how open he is to another shot
>>
>>25306647
he's not going to listen to you. he's going to feed his narcissistic delusions and continue his self-pity train because that's the only mode in which he feels secure, and it also gains him the most attention.
>>
>>25306523
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSpiritScience
>>
>>25306571
The only "elevation of consciousness" I got from all the MDMA and spiz I used to snort is a permanently fried brain and sudden mood swings. Don't do drugs kiddos, it'll worsen your depression and it'll fuck up your brain even more.
>>
>>25306523
Your higher is the source,the god in you. And your are tellingyour self that world is insane not normal..
>>
>>25306624
Rather do some drugs than chimp out like you lamo
>>
>>25305812
pointing out the obvious has always been shitposting you fuck.
>>
>>25306716
you're most likely right, but i hope you aren't. i hate to see him so fucked up, it's not even the same person.
>>
>>25303792

I wonder if depression isn't so much an illness and more of an injury. Like a bleeding soul. Something is missing or permenately broken now and you can't get it back. Like missing a limb or something.

I spent four hours crying my eyes out on Christmas and I couldn't really figure out why. It was Christmas for fucks sake.
>>
I'm going to kill myself soon

Unique post 34%&4
>>
>>25303811

I work out every day and xanax made me attempt suicide.
>>
>>25305953

>coworker at old job confided in me and confessed to attempting suicide
>I'm also depressed but no suicidd attempts
>had no idea what to say to him
>just said things along the lines of "sorry man, keep your chin up"
>thinking back on it now that must've made him feel shitty

What is a depressed person supposed to say to someone who's also depressed? I feel like in any situation both people would just drag eachother down.
>>
>>25307139
There is nothing you can say that would help
>>
>>25307193
god, i just wanna help people out

i listen to people talk about their depression or illnesses or whatever, and i just say "yep, that is indeed the case" basically because i don't know what to say! spouting some BS self-help stuff won't work, i just really want to help people get through it but it's not possible
>>
>>25303792
I guarantee a lot of you aren't even really depressed, your lives are just fucked up and you're self aware enough to realize whats wrong and think about it every waking moment. Anybody would be upset if they lived like that everyday.

Drugs won't fix you, exercise might help, meditation might help but only you can solve the root of the issue. Unless you're literally sleeping 15 hour days and not showering or something similar I can guarantee its something in your life making you feel that way. The thought patterns need to be the first thing you work on. Heed my words anons the drugs are a meme if you're not on the verge of killing yourself or barely moving around. Treat the drugs as a last resort and a tool to get you where you want to be in life if necessary but don't think of these things as cure-alls for your low emotional states. Nobody is happy all the time.
>>
>tfw "Improve yourself and you won't be depressed anymore!"
>tfw i have no desire to improve myself or learn new things or become a better person
better luck next time fellas
>>
>>25303991
I have OCD and all they've ever given me is SSRI's. I stopped taking them because the drymouth was unbearable. What are the side effects on Xanax?
>>
File: 1428691040475.jpg (41 KB, 640x424) Image search: [Google]
1428691040475.jpg
41 KB, 640x424
>>25303792
also studies show that depression do irremediable damage your brain

>>25305185
>i've been through depression too
xDD

>>25305953
how do you deal with this? i never talked about my issues with anybody and last year my friend fell into depression. now i don't talk to him anymore, he acted like r/depression.
>>
>>25307401
Memory loss, acting like a retard if you dose too much, if you drink with it with low to mid tolerance then it's a guaranteed blackout leading to danger, high addiction potential, very dangerous withdrawal which could lead to seizures and death (only comparable to severe alcohol withdrawal).
>>
>>25307498
The best way I've found to deal with it is to just be an ear. Be there if they need someone to vent to, to cry to, to yell at.
>>
File: 1451172540312.jpg (132 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1451172540312.jpg
132 KB, 800x800
I genuinely consider myself to have inferior genetics. I reason that I may as well kill myself if that's what my body's natural inclination is.

It's a shame I'm too much of a pussy to go forward with it. That and the fact that there are some people in my life right now that would miss me. Despite knowing that there are people who care about me, and that this is more than a lot of the people on this board can say, it doesn't help. I still feel incapable of doing anything. I'm lazy and apathetic. I sleep over 12 hours a day. My hygiene is poor and my thoughts are toxic.

I don't know what to do.
>>
>>25307636
enter into an IOP/PHP program
>>
>>25303991
no they give you xanax for panic attack
for OCD they will give you SSRI and maybe neuroleptics
xanax can be difficult to obtain, doctors don't like to actually help you. they prefer to give you medication that are not really better than placebo because you can't kill your self with them.
>>
File: 1450065068743.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1450065068743.gif
2 MB, 696x478
since this thread is about positive things to do an all

what options do I have as someone who dislikes talk therapy, groups, and is unable to go on meds?

I don't have a lot of money to spend either, and lifting is great but I can't keep steady
>>
lots of armchair psychs up in this thread. idk if any of this well help but let me let you guys in on some information regarding the neuroplasticity of our brains and depression.

>our brains do not have or lack a certain specific chemical that causes depression
>what depressed individuals tend to have in common though is defective reproduction of new synapses and neurons in a specific area (can't remember which/don't feel like opening my book at 3 am)
>what causes this defect though tends to be excessive cortisol
>cortisol is a hormone equivalent of stress
>so essentially excessive amounts of stress levels will cause the production of your brain synapses and neurons to decrease - which is all neuroscience has been able to claim as an official depressed brain state

lots of people here seem to be set that depressed people only want pity and do not actually want to change or are beyond help, well...

>when your brain is having trouble creating new neurons and synapses it becomes very difficult to create new neural pathways, which is the antithesis of what is needed to defeat depression
>the number 1 thing to cure depression is to change one's behavior, whether through getting new hobbies, taking cbt to learn coping skills, or working out - the thing is CHANGE will be necessary
>anti-depressants work by stimulating our brains into being able to create these neural pathways again. they do not create the pathways but tend to create a better situation for them to grow

essentially treat your brain as the machine it is and you can take on depression. of course it is difficult and relapses are very common. depression makes us feel like change is pointless and neurologically it prevents it as well, yet still possible. there is a cheat code method our brains can also reset through. what completely tends to rewire our brains is a change of environment, not just logistically but i mean all outside factors that have an affect on us, job, school, friends, etc
>>
>>25307805
Not a lot. It really is a brain chemistry issue. I would just say distract yourself with positive things and find a muse, two very vague tips of advice.
>>
>>25307894
>brain chemistry in someone who is not genetically depressed

(^:
>>
File: 1421631205719.jpg (56 KB, 770x474) Image search: [Google]
1421631205719.jpg
56 KB, 770x474
>>25303792

I've been saying this for years.

It can be managed, but once you have it, it never truly goes away, It becomes part of you.
>>
>>25307908
if you're not genetically depressed, you're not depressed :)
>>
>>25307654
I don't have the money or the drive. I still get depressed thinking about how much time, energy, and money will be wasted over the course of my life just because of this diagnosis Type 1 Diabetes

I thought this was something people only get when they're younger or at birth, but nope. It's reignited a lot of my insecurities, too. I feel like others consider me to be less of a person now. A lot of the mundane things I had taken for granted now seem tiresome and depressing. I don't view food as a thing to enjoy anymore. It's a chore. It's something I do to keep myself alive and nothing else. They say that I can eat anything I'd like still, but in practice that's not the case. Insulin is expensive and there's a part of my mind that berates me if I eat anything high in carbs.

I've also developed an unhealthy hatred for fat people and people with Type 2 Diabetes.

Sorry, I'm just ranting. It's 3:24am and I'm not feeling well.
>>
>>25307805
you have access to the internet, look up cognitive behavioral therapy
>>
>>25307951
fuck CBT

>>25307939
>reoccurring low mood, memory and focus problems, suicidal rumination, sleep problems, irritability, with negative life impacts
>not depression
>>
>>25307805
they are no real options in the first place
why are you unable to go on meds?

do you have any friend to talk about your issues? i believe its better than jew therapy
if you are motivated to help your self you should keep a sleep schedule/to do list/little things that make you happy and want to do
>>
>>25307985
>fuck CBT
ok then be sad
>>
>>25307944
we're in the same timezone! :3

diabetes does suck. both my parents have it and it's caused me to be extra careful with what i eat. my mother really doesn't take care of herself all that well and i have to constantly remember to check her levels. thing is she seems okay with it.

i'm going to venture to say you are aware that it is you yourself that is reinforcing the idea that others see you as less of a person, right? bc logically millions of people have diabetes man, and it gives no reason to make you less of a person. you have to be aware of this somewhere in your head, right? do not catastrophize this. when you're feeling down about this just try and be mindful of your situation. think it through a bit anon
>>
>>25307985
>fuck CBT

this is the depression talking anon. you feel like learning CBT is pointless bc it may actually feel pointless neurologically. but do you still honestly want to feel this way? saying fuck everything will not help. your behavior is going to have to change.
>>
>>25307889
source on your cortisol thing?
i don't think all the scientific community agree with you
>>
>>25308015
I know it's me reinforcing the idea, but I can't help it. I was already depressed and unmotivated before I got diagnosed and it definitely hasn't helped, let me tell you that much.

I just can't reason to myself why it wouldn't make me less of a person. I inherently am going to have health problems later in life, a shortened lifespan, and thousands of dollars in extra costs, hundreds of hours in wasted time, etc. Why would a girl date me when she can have another guy who is pretty much the same, but doesn't have diabetes?

I know all of my negative thoughts are just in my head, man, but I can't control it. It's almost as if they're intrusive. I can't think about food or a relationship or anything really without immediately getting anxiety now. I often think that the added hassle isn't worth it and that I should just kill myself. I haven't had suicidal thoughts in a long time and this is worrying me.
>>
>>25308063
I'm just saying, a lot of the behaviors CBT would try to change are actually parts of my personality I don't want to get rid of. CBT is just a fancy way of learning to blame yourself as the sole cause of unhappiness, when there can be objective reasons for why this is so

I actually think I'd benefit more from positive life changes and something like a social network, but it's not like any of these options can give me that
>>
>>25303792
You guys crack me up!!
>>
>>25308076
in what way would they disagree?

have fun
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3782176/
>>
>>25308007
go on meds, and It'll mess up my paperwork for the army

friends? Not really no. I tried keeping a diary but all I did was use it to ruminate
>>
>>25306135
This is horrible and selfish to say, but my older sister has borderline personality, and it is a fucking nightmare to support someone with it. What a shitty disorder. They won't take their medicine, and they get so legitimately angry at you, and themselves, and everything. She breaks shit, she's tried to kill herself, she's packed her bags and moved out only to move right back in a few hours later. Then when she's home she's crying her eyes out, apologizing, oh I didn't mean any of that, it's so hard, etc etc. And then the next day, it repeats. You know it's not them, you know they aren't acting like this on purpose but it gets so fucking draining and old to be someone's punching bag.

To help someone with borderline, you have to have incredibly thick skin and they need to be fully willing to cooperate with you.
>>
File: 1445238681967.png (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1445238681967.png
1 MB, 1920x1200
I feel like delusion and false hope is the only way to get out

Fake it till you make it right?
>>
>>25308123
it doesn't make you less of a person because it doesn't. it is as simple as that. you are warping your worth of a person with your illness. things may be difficult down the line, but if you want to beat this try to take things one day at a time. right now, as you are mentally, maybe don't even think about dating girls. i know this sounds horribly insufferable but focus on yourself and ignore these other potentialities. i know nothing i can tell you will make the way you're feeling go away, but if you're posting here then i'm going to believe that you want help and you want this feeling to end. you can do that, just take things a day at a time. maybe try therapy, try some meds, try some new hobbies, but just try something. change will be necessary anon
>>
>>25308378
As a person with borderline... we refuse to take our medication because it's pure poison and it doesn't help... seriously...
>>
>>25308195
>positive life changes
>supportive social network

both are great things to aspire to anon. cbt is not for everyone. you seem to know what you need so then what is stopping you? positive life changes is pretty vague so how is it not available? if you need a social network there are always support groups
>>
>>25308451
I'm not blaming you.

And you aren't a burden on the people around you. I know you didn't say that, but seriously. You're not a burden.
>>
>>25306231
Everything you pretend is true is just meaningless overthinking done by your brain under the effects of depression. You're not depressed because you think you see something others don't, your brain is just a fucked up piece of shit.
>>
>>25308345
why do you join the army?
>>
>>25303792
It isn't OP. I've dealt with it for nearly half my life now. Since I was 10 I locked myself in my room, and would yell to my nanny, when friends knocked on my door, that I wasn't home (yes, my family was rich).

I'm better now, I work, have an awesome girlfriend, play games, and am actually living a bit. But it sticks with you, the apathy for life, the neglecting of friends because talking is just too much for you, the thoughts... It always remains there.

A tiny piece of advice, the corner to the entire puzzle of depression I haven't solved yet, is that you should force yourself to get rid of self defeating thoughts.

Every day ask yourself, "what was something good that happened today?" and FORCE yourself to answer it. And keep it up forever.

It starts becoming natural. You start looking at the good instead of the bad. And in turn, you start feeling better.

Keep it up OP. I once nearly tried to take my life and it is a moment I regret. The tunnel does get lighter as long as you keep fighting to see it.
>>
>>25308543
just for he money and experience, anon. It's only the reserves anyways so it's not a binding contract or full time job

>>25308458
was mostly just asking about the options available. It's one thing to know what you want, another to get it or have the sustained motivation to know how
>>
>>25307139
>>25307193
>>25307237
Tell him to see a therapist for Christ's sake.
>>
>>25308585
you probably just got lucky and things worked out for the better, most people here will probably not be as lucky even though what you said makes sense.
>>
>depression is incurable
Hardly unless it's in entwined with an actual incurable illness like me.

Try bipolar depression, derealization/depersonalization, and extreme social anxiety
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.