[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She doesn't think about you anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
She doesn't think about you anymore.
>>
Oh well. I do think about her.
>>
>You didn't miss your chance, you never even had one.
>>
What does Las Vegas have to do with this?
>>
>>25303757
All I need is Noun
>>
>>25303777
>he gets lucky 7s
VEGAS BABY
>>
>>25303777
All lucky 7s.

Vegas is a place love goes to die. Ask any local.
>>
She really doesnt. She....
>>
>>25303777
>777
Post poetry.
>>
>>25303795
>All lucky 7s.

What do you mean?

>Vegas is a place love goes to die

What do you mean?
>>
File: 1438904314087.jpg (12 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
1438904314087.jpg
12 KB, 353x352
Joke is on you! I never had anyone to think about me in the first place!

I was just joking. My life is the joke.
>>
it's true. she just posted a picture with her boyfriend. she always had to keep me secret. she said she was ashamed to be seen with me. not the new guy though. she probably would laugh at the thought of me. also i took her to vegas one year so thanks for that.
>>
>>25303883
What qt outfit

>>25303757
I think she does. If i dilly-dally, she might not though.
>>
>>25303929
Same feel with me pls i know in bit alone in this now
>>
File: 2sad2care.jpg (61 KB, 563x364) Image search: [Google]
2sad2care.jpg
61 KB, 563x364
>ywn never talk to her again
>ywn never even see a picture of her again
>They mean so much to you, but you don't mean anything to them
>>
>>25303757
>I text her and she responds
>in the most short polite manner possible to end it as fast as possible
>>
>awkwardly added her on Facebook
>have a conversation after a month of not saying anything
>spaghetti.png
>delete her

I think she got the vibe that I love her, but she clearly wasn't interested because she didn't reply to me after the 11th message.

I want to try again, but it would seem weird to add her again after that ordeal.
>>
>>25304039
i feel you bro. she was insulting, manipulative, compared me unfavorably to other guys. pulled me in with promises of love and then ended it abruptly with cruel words about how i was making it all up and i wan't good enough for her. then begged for me back again a few months later. last time she ended it was 2.5 years ago and i still love her despite all that. she's not even fucking pretty.
>>
that's actually a great relief anon. thank you
>>
File: 1279126779786.png (95 KB, 630x592) Image search: [Google]
1279126779786.png
95 KB, 630x592
>>25304179
>after the eleventh message
>>
It's the other way around for me. I only ever had one chick, and it was online, cause i'm pathetic. She stalks me now since I quit talking to her a few years ago.
>>
>>25303757
Fuck you for reminding me

Originaloriginaloriginal
>>
>>25303847
Take it from a local:
Every manwhore chad/slutty stacey lives in this town.
>>
>>25304980
if you're claiming to be a local to las vegas, why would you be making a statement denying the existence of chads and staceys outside las vegas? wouldn't you be more qualified to make a statement like "every person in this town is a manwhore chad/slutty stacey?" thus leaving the possibility open for the existence/non-existence of chads and staceys in areas outside your purview?
>>
>>25303757
yeah dude she thinks about me LOL!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.