[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm jealous of my two half-sisters. Both are completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: da5jwh4.jpg (46 KB, 461x583) Image search: [Google]
da5jwh4.jpg
46 KB, 461x583
I'm jealous of my two half-sisters. Both are completely gorgeous women and I am attracted to both. Never outside my sexual fantasies did I ever think of them doing anything as

you know I just don't have words for it. They were experimenting or whatever girls call it, together. I know this is terrible and I should be disgusted with myself but I find myself thinking of ways I could watch them. I know if I try I'm sure to get caught and I can't get hentai out of my mind. I think to myself "If I take pictures of them in the act I can make them both my sex slaves" but I know that's not how reality works. Despite this I am, everyday, tempted.

I don't know what to do guys. I'm scared of ruining my life but I feel like of I don't record some evidence of this the opportunity will pass and I'll regret it for the rest of my life. What do I do?
>>
File: 1410869835507.jpg (65 KB, 675x663) Image search: [Google]
1410869835507.jpg
65 KB, 675x663
Just take the pics secretly or better yet take video with clear audio then post it on 4chan
>>
File: 1451091692759.jpg (55 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
1451091692759.jpg
55 KB, 1008x720
>there is a part of OP right now that thinks recording his sister's fucking each other is a BAD idea

No shit letting this pass will haunt you for the rest of your life, it should. Faggot.
>>
File: 1451239878568.gif (183 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1451239878568.gif
183 KB, 392x500
Kill yourself sickfuck
>>
>>25303342

So basically, you guys are just one big, happy incestuous family? Huh.

Blackmailing them and forcing them to do sexual favors for you is rape (but I'm guessing it's just a fantasy you have?).

I guess you could always just ask to join them lel.
>>
>>25303342
How old are your sisters, OP?
>>
File: 1437957206071.png (432 KB, 500x586) Image search: [Google]
1437957206071.png
432 KB, 500x586
Life has many doors op

Whatever you choose to do always remember that you are a sickfuck and will likely do something of this nature inevitably anyway. When you do we'll be here, either to fap to pics of it or laugh at your failure.
>>
>>25303593
I'd rather not say but I'm only a few years older than the oldest
>>
Don't do it man, experimentation is more common between siblings than people want to admit, stats back this and we know it doesn't really mean anything. Real life isn't a hentai OP, if you do this you won't just ruin your own life you'll ruin both of theirs.
>>
>>25303342
>They were experimenting or whatever girls call it, together

what exactly do you mean by that, OP? pls respond in great detail
>>
File: BklUpUyCYAAXF6X.png (265 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
BklUpUyCYAAXF6X.png
265 KB, 500x333
>how old are your sisters op
>I'd rather not say

op are your sisters underage? they are aren't they?
>>
>>25303741
I haven't seen much, just some weird mildly inappropriate touching, it didn't seem all that weird until after I found out but now I feel like a fucking idiot for not noticing. Basically there's an old incomplete room under the my house that was supposed to have a door in it but doesn't so getting to it is awkward and our dad uses it for storage but no one ever goes there. It's the only part of my dad's house that allows sound to go through the walls. I claimed it as my mancave sort of and from there I can hear them talking. From what I can tell my older sister pushes my younger sis into it. She's already out as a lesbian but I don't buy it for a second cause shes had boyfriends. You guys would hate her, she's the epitome of Stacy but I can't hate her, you understand. My younger sister is a bit introverted but she and I don't really talk. I've heard her talk about putting in fingers, my older sister talks about working up to three fingers and asks my younger to use her mouth on her. I've jacked off a couple times to her moaning. I wish I could hear the sounds better though, all I can catch is voices.
>>
>>25304061
Don't waste this opportunity, you need to end up fucking both of them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.