[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who just biked 9 miles in 5 degrees fahrenheit weather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: frostbite.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
frostbite.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Ask a guy who just biked 9 miles in 5 degrees fahrenheit weather because apparently the bus kikes don't work today anything.
>>
Is that your hand?
>>
>>25303237
did you remember to dress appropriately?
>>
burned 2 of my fingers really bad and it looked like that
>>
>>25303237

why didnt you just call a fucking cab
>>
>>25303237
>ask the dumbass who didn't wear PPE anything
>>
>>25303355
He wouldn't ve able to type if it was.
>>
>>25303390
Don't have a phone
>>25303355
No
>>25303362
Yes, thermals, winter pants, sweater, insulated leather jacket, Ushanka, wool scarf, and balaclava. Still cold as fuck though because I'm a skelly.
>>
>>25303237
>pass me the controller bro
>>
>>25303237
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6Jv9vDk8t8&ab_channel=VondaMcPherson
>>
File: ded.gif (2 MB, 234x200) Image search: [Google]
ded.gif
2 MB, 234x200
>>25303506
>pass me the controller bro
Disgusting m8
>>
>>25303237
>9 miles
>you think you're hard

lol
>>
File: autism.png (5 KB, 273x486) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
5 KB, 273x486
>>25304833
*grabs you by the throat*
>>
Last winter I was running 30k+ on mountain-biking trails in -20C dry-bulb weather.
>>
>>25304975
This >>25304833 and this >>25304937
also apply to you.
>>
>>25304937
*BEGS FOR LIFE*
>>
Pic related? If so that sucks.

I used to bike 8 miles a day(total, longest one may stretch was 3.5 miles). In the winter I bundled up with a pair of girl tights, thermal underwear, pajamas, then jeans, my top was tank top, thermal shirt, then jacket, ear muffs and beanie, then silk glove liners and fluffy leather gloves. It took a while getting dressed but I stayed warm. I didn't learn about tech fibers until I moved and stopped biking so much. I had to drive forklifts and shit out in the fucking sleet and subzero windchill so I got an underarmor bank robber hat. That shit was awesome, I didn't feel shit with it on except my eyes would sting sometimes.

Fuck millions of layers. A good base layer of athletical warm, then maybe one layer between that and your regular clothes is all you need. I'm usually against shilling but whatever that underarmor cold wear is, buy it.
>>
>>25303237
why are you too poor to afford a car
>>
>>25305703

Cars are cheap. Either it's a dui or he likes biking.
>>
>>25303237
>9 miles
That doesn't really tell much. It would be more interesting to know how long you were biking in the cold.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.