[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating rage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 341x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 341x411
>bored so decide to use tinder
>start talking to one slut
>gin in date. We drink and talk and laugh
>we play pool and we end up kissing on the pool table
>she rubs her huge tits all over me
>makes it abundant she's at least a former slut
>don't fuvk her though
Next day
>she messages me her number over snspchat along with pics of her in a bra
>call her and say I can come over later
>she says great
>on the way to get place txt her
>she doesn't respond
>call her, phone rings 1 and s half times then goes to message meaning she cancelled the call.

Been 4pm mins and she hasn't talked to me.

WTF?! Fyck women, why give me her number the day after the date if she wasn't interested.
This is why we choose yo be NEETS and shut ins you cunts.
>>
And the worst thing I can't do anything. If I call again ill seem desperate and creepy, if I get angry I'll seem like a pyscho.
>>
>>25303157
That's really weird. I usually give guys a fake number when they are hitting on me so I can run.

Sorry brobot but it seems she was just playing you for some reason.

-actual female
>>
Just texted me saying 'there has been an emergency'

Fuck her. This is why we hate you cunts.
>>
>>25303157
>normie problems

Fuck off Chad.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.