[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did DragonBall and other popular media from the 90s raised an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1451269957040.gif (978 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
1451269957040.gif
978 KB, 500x287
Did DragonBall and other popular media from the 90s raised an entire generation to be submissive cvcks? Any men who was portrayed as hitting on women was loud, obnoxious and a douche, so we grew up thinking the right thing to do was to do things slowly and in a romantic way, but in the end you can't escape reality and biology.

Or maybe I'm full of shit, I don't care
>>
Krillin got nervous there cuz his squad just got roasted
>>
>>25303090
Anime turns you into a beta/faggot/pedophile, just like sonic gives you autism. This has been known since the beginning of the internet.
>>
>>25303170

is DBZ anime tho? Technically yes, I guess, but the amount of normies who like it doesn't really fit into the category of what you're talking about. At least in my country
>>
>>25303090
That krillin shit gave me false hopes as a manlet
>>
File: image.jpg (474 KB, 1500x2200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
474 KB, 1500x2200
Would you an Android 18 r9k?
>>
>>25303248

please no anon
>>
>>25303196
Just because you watch it in shit english doesnt mean db is not a japanese anime
>>
>>25303090
DBZ is one of my and my little brother's biggest inspirations for lifting so no op
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.