[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is a product of incest? I'm the kid of my mom and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10
File: 51475694_p0.jpg (458 KB, 640x978) Image search: [Google]
51475694_p0.jpg
458 KB, 640x978
Who here is a product of incest? I'm the kid of my mom and her uncle.
>>
>>25302956
What are your disabilities?
>>
>>25302956
did he give her cummies?
>>
>>25302986
None. I turned out pretty well. (as well as someone on /r9k/ can be anyway/
>>25303003
Obviously
>>
>>25302956
>tfw upper classes sometimes breed with cousins and stuff

Stuffs weird yo...
>>
File: falco.jpg (19 KB, 227x226) Image search: [Google]
falco.jpg
19 KB, 227x226
>>25303053
It's not. It's been practiced since the dawn of mankind for political and religious reasons. Would you rather marry your untrusted vassal's daughter letting his filthy family into the royalty, or marry your cousin and keep the bloodline clean at a low risk of genetic fuckups?

It was made a taboo in the last 100 years and people being disgusted by it are illiterate fools.
>>
My daughter is, we share the same mother. Fortunately she's healthy and normal, as far as we can tell.
>>
>>25303297
Was it forced or consensual? If forced, then by who if I may ask?
>>
>>25303297
Give us some details on the conception, bro.
>>
>>25303332
Consensual, though that wouldn't hold legally since I was underage at the time.

>>25303337
We had a serious relationship, sex was a regular thing. Even back then I wasn't able to pinpoint the specific time we did it that resulted in pregnancy. It wasn't planned though, having a kid was never something we planned or wanted even.
>>
File: yall niggas.jpg (198 KB, 1119x685) Image search: [Google]
yall niggas.jpg
198 KB, 1119x685
>>25303357
Literally my dream
>tfw no loving warm mommy gf
>>
>>25303357
What country?

Original comment blahblah.
>>
My best friend in high school had her dad's baby. I was the only one she ever told. She was overjoyed the entire time she was pregnant. She and her dad are still together. She loves the kid to death. I don't even think she was brainwashed.
>>
>>25303385
USA, South.

>>25303377
It was good when we were together, but we got run out of our community for it.
>>
>>25303416
>but we got run out of our community for it.

Holy shit what
>>
>>25303416
I envy you. Eventhough you went through all that trouble you experienced something special that only a small percent of people did or will experience.

Eventhough I'm heavily into incest I don't find my own mother attractive. She's just so obnoxious and unlovable. Too bad I don't have any siblings at all.
>>
>>25303396
what happened to her mom? how did her and her dad get together?
>>
>>25303535
Her mom was an alcoholic who left the family when she was little. As for the second question, I can't really answer that. She announced she was pregnant one day and blamed it on a nonexistent bf. She later confided in me that it was her dads. When I over at her place I didn't any evidence of manipulation in her interactions with her dad. I think she genuinely loved him.
>>
>>25303467
We lived in a trailer park, it's hard to keep secrets when you live that close with people. After our daughter was born, the neighbors started to shun us and when mom got pregnant a second time people started threatening us and we had to leave. It got pretty bad and unfortunately our relationship didn't survive the experience, and she didn't have the second child.

>>25303526
It might sound good, and for a time I guess it was, but I'm not sure it was worth all the problems and stress it brought us.
>>
>>25303601
i guess that's not so bad. do you still talk to her?
>>
>>25303678
After we left high school we kinda went our separate ways. I looked her up on normiebook a few months back. As far as I can tell she's still with her dad.
>>
>>25303357
So you just routinely came inside your mom with any protection or BC?
>>
>>25303614
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>25303720
Your homegirl too

Why is incest so big in the south weird ass white people baka
>>
>>25303787
Usually she was on a schedule of contraceptive pills, but sometimes she missed it or couldn't afford them so we had to be careful about it. Obviously though it didn't work in the long run. That was as far as we went though, like condoms were never a thing for us. Finishing inside or out we went raw.
>>
>>25303863
post her pic m809
>>
>>25303926
We keep the whole past and relationship a secret, our daughter doesn't even know and just thinks she's my sister. Something as bad as that, I wouldn't risk with pictures. Particularly since last time I posted a cropped picture someone still figured out info about us.
>>
>>25303961
How did your relationship start?
>>
>tfw got a boner reading this thread
>>
>>25303980
Started innocent enough, just sleeping closer together as I got older since we only ever had the one bed in the trailer. If I remember correct it started specific when she lost her job at the time and we had it pretty rough for awhile. I always tried to make her feel better and one of those ways was she wanted to sleep in each others arms. I don't want to say it was inevitable but being intimate came from that eventually. This was when I was 11-12, by the time I was able we were having sex.
>>
>>25304105
Greentext your first time.
>>
>>25304126

I'm also curious, do greentext.
>>
>>25304126
First time sex? Have to remember back on it. Kind of embarrassing to talk about, even anonymous.

>By then we'd already gone as far as oral so up to that was normal for us
>That time we were close, holding and kissing while she got herself off and I tried to help
>A regular thing for us was she'd get me off with her hand and let me cum between us or on her belly and then she'd get herself off
>I remember though that time she went first because after she settled down I laid on top of her to hug and kiss her
>By our position like that my parts were pressed up against hers, I didn't think much of it and just wanted to be close with her but she looked sort of worried when she felt it
>Wasn't the first time we bumped together down there but this time as I recall I sort of hotdogged her if that makes sense, while I was trying to kiss her, and she stopped me and hesitated
>After maybe ten seconds she asked if I wanted to try something different, do what we normally did but with our parts together

Sorry, too long for one post.
>>
>>25304714

>I said ok but that I didn't know what to do so she showed me, moved me into position and lined me up, then took me inside
>I remember being completely baffled not just by how it felt but also since I didn't have a clear idea of how sex worked so what she did was really confusing to me back then
>When she took me in she just held me tight against her with her arms for awhile, I remember feeling our breathing together
>She asked me if I was ready and moved me through the motions
>I didn't last long but she got into it good, I told her I was getting close and tried to pull out but she pulled me in close and told me it was alright
>She knew when I came and she just held me with her arms and kept me in and kept saying nice things to me
>Don't know how long that went on for since I ended up falling asleep, just remember she held me in her arms and kept me inside her
>Woken up some time later when she said we had to go to bed proper, had us separate and laid me down in bed while she turned the lights off and went to the bathroom
>I remember the next day when we woke up she talked to me about what we did and tried to explain it to me, which was really confusing and scary for me at that age
>She helped me feel alright about it and understand better though, and said it could be something we do again after that

Remembering back I can't really give a good time estimate, couldn't be long since it was my first time but I remember the order of how it went pretty good.
>>
>>25303254
>this whole fucking post
Wut
>>
>>25304714

So what was your first time doing oral with her like and how did it become a regular thing between you two?
>>
This is a very interesting thread
>>
File: ptolemaic-dynast.jpg (44 KB, 589x484) Image search: [Google]
ptolemaic-dynast.jpg
44 KB, 589x484
>>25304814
Cousin marriage (often including first cousins) was pretty common throughout human history amoungst all social classes, but more often for nobility and royalty.

Brother-sister and parent-child was a bit weird though, though it still happened. Checkout Cleopatra's family tree.
>>
>>25304714
>>25304736
This sounds too good to be true
>>
File: _boots.jpg (69 KB, 489x600) Image search: [Google]
_boots.jpg
69 KB, 489x600
>>25303416
>USA, South.
>>
are you from here? desu
>>
>>25305005
he's posted here before. one of the more believable incest anons imo
>>
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 1000x1500
What the fuck is wrong with you people ? God damned degenerates
>>
>>25305005
What would qualify to be bad enough to be true?
>>
>>25305155
Well talk more about why she did it and why shes so comfortable gradually letting her son pork her. You said she was stressed?
>>
>>25302956
lol nigga grow the fuck up, i look perfect and my dad and mom are cousins.

21 years strong, no mental problems whatsssoever
>>
>>25304090
me too family, me too.
>>
>>25304951
By the first time she did oral on me, already handjobs or manual stimulation were a common thing. You might be able to see a pattern, the intimacy between us increased by slow steps from just sleeping together and hugging to full sex. The first time she actually did oral though, a little harder to recall. I do remember it was not that different from times before it, just that she wanted to do things differently and blew me. I remember her at least the first few times being pretty careful and delicate since it was a strange new thing for me. First time me going down on her, I don't want to say too much since it's embarrassing just to think about.

>>25305005
It was good what we had, I still miss it sometimes. It was wrong but we felt that way about each other and it was special. As I said though it didn't last.

>>25305015
If I said USA people probably could have just guess that anyway.

>>25305295
We were always very close, she loved me very much. It was during that time though I think stress was at least a part of the reason that things slowly became intimate between us. By the time sex was a thing though, there was a love between us. Different from the normal familial parent-child love. Those feelings were still there but other feelings developed as well. I'm not sure if it makes sense to say but we loved each other, and became intimately close because we felt in love with each other.
>>
>>25303254
What is even wrong with incest?

Apart from the whole "it's disgusting, though I can't explain why it's disgusting because I have no logical reason"

We're all related no matter how minuscule of an amount
>>
>>25305535
how the fuck did the handjobs start?

I've seen you post before, never realized it wasn't an all at once scenario.
>>
>>25306301
>all at once scenario.

What do you mean by this?
>>
>>25306357
I assumed one day it went from normal mother/son relationship to sexual. I didn't anticipate a gradual buildup over adolescence.

I said this last time: I'm glad it didn't fuck you up too terribly. I hope your kid stays unfucked.
>>
>>25306450
Ah no, it took a good while till we were doing anything sexual. As for the prior question, by the time handjobs were a thing making out was the norm. It moved to handjobs when after enough times and enough tension, mom offered me some relief if that makes sense. I think it was supposed to be her showing me how to jerk it myself, and since we were in that situation she just did it herself. After a few times of getting me to jerk it when things got to that point, she started just handling it herself since it was easier that way and more intimate I guess.

And yeah, I didn't just turn normal after it all stopped, not sure how unfucked I am. Our daughter though is well and good and I hope to keep it that way.
>>
>>25305658
Inbreeding.

Which is why when I ran into a lesbian sister couple all of my reasons for complaint sorta fell flat. Sorta turned out all the stuff i had against it sorta went back to that...
>>
>>25308452
>lesbian sister couple

storytime, anon
>>
>>25308461
There isn't really a whole lot to say anon besides me being super thick and taking forever to realize they were sisters. To add insult to injury I was the one who got them together in the first place. Basically your typical lesbian couple who just happened to be sisters.

When I got them together I thought they were just having problems with their lesbianism...and not the whole being related to each other.

I've told the story before and no I don't really have any perverted stories of them. It did make it extra hot seeing them makeout though goddamn.
>>
>>25303297
why are you always on /r9k/
seriously get a job or something
>>
File: freud.jpg (149 KB, 1019x910) Image search: [Google]
freud.jpg
149 KB, 1019x910
>>25304714
>>25304736

bro

call the cops my nigga XD
>>
I'd like to fuck my hot first cousin, thats about as far as my interest in incest goes.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.