[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to love life? how to wake up one day and actually want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 50f.jpg (32 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
50f.jpg
32 KB, 579x570
how to love life? how to wake up one day and actually want to live that day?
>>
Drugs is honestly the only way.
>>
What is it that you would die for?
>>
>>25302828
Just put one foot in front of the other.
>>
>>25302847
happiness i guess
>>
I can't say that it'd work for certain, but it's always nice to live with someone that lets you touch their genitals

Of course, as you probably already know, humans are a pain in the ass
So naturally, this means that bestiality is the solution
>>
>>25302828

If you have to ask yourself that question then it's too late.
>>
>>25303113
[tfw no gf intensifies]
>>
>>25303163
Gfs are overrated anyways
Get a dog
>>
>>25303161
should i end it desu senpai?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.