[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Born in a small Western MA town >Surrounded by white people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: why.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
why.png
139 KB, 917x871
>Born in a small Western MA town
>Surrounded by white people everywhere
>They treat me okay when I'm a small kid and my parents okay despite their English because they wear fancy cloths.
>Have lots of friends in preschool, kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade.
>Parents get a divorce in 3rd grade.
>Get sad and lose most of my friends.
>Get a teacher that passive aggressively makes fun of the way I talk despite that I have no accent.
>Always shits on me and sends me outside for no reason.
>Get depressed.
>One of my class journal entries at the time:
"I wish meteors would hit this school. I'm miserable. I wish I didn't have to go to school."
>Find internet and use it as a form of escape.
>Start playing mmorpgs.
>Browse maplestory forums to find some people to party up with.
>Every other thread is an Asian hate thread
>Stop playing baseball and soccer to stay inside and play video games.
>Always indoors so eyes go bad.
>Cant see shit, but refuse to get glasses because I refused to believe anything is wrong with life
>Over the next 3 years turn into the Asian stereotype.
>Spend childhood lonely and unwanted by my parents and by my school.
>Only other Asian kid in school is adopted and hates anything that reminds him, so he just shits on me.
>Kids start copying their parents attitudes and pull the "Chinese Japanese money please" "ching chong" and other stereotypical bullshit.
>Look to television for role models.
>All I find are Long Duk Dong, William Hung, and eventually Ken Jeong.
>Watch anime instead, since fuck that shit.
>Slowly lose the ability to speak English, cause I don't watch American TV, dont speak to my parents, and dont talk to anyone in school.
>Spend 5th and 6th grade as a selective mute with -4.50 diopter eyes. People think I'm basically retard despite the fact that I got a 280/280 on the state standardized exam and a 138 on the WISC.
>Drop out of school, get a GED.
>End up here
>>
>>25302607
are you jackie chan
>>
>>25302738
No. Everybody loves Jackie and he is talented and successful.
>>
>>25302771
are you bruce lee
>>
jiou zhing chang wow hong?
>>
>>25302803
No. Bruce Lee is revered, manly and strong. Unlike me.

>>25302808
Hamburger potato baguette
>>
>>25302840
ohohoho misa kenobi, aslamgatta. hohohoho
>>
Anon, that sucks man. Are things still shitty and how old are you now?
>>
>>25302894
I'm 19. I am pretty much a typical degenerate neet. My daily routine: Wake up, fap, shower, play league, fap, sleep.
>>
Greenfield? Hadley? Cobway? Wya senpai?
>>
>>25303030
South Hampton. I moved though
>>
>>25303117
Lucky you. Western MA is a shithole. I'm in Greenfield.
>>
Got a job in western Mass but originally from Boston. The rent is cheap as fuck but there's literally nothing to do. I hate how all of those privileged shitheads are complaining about rent in Boston when they can just move to the west.
>>
File: 1430581840194.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1430581840194.png
9 KB, 362x358
>tfw southeastern MA near fall river
>tfw nothing but Santos, Oliveira, Silvia, etc all fucking portuguese people
>>
>>25302962
Where do you live right now? With your parents? A How long does it take to download league? Thinking about playing it tbqh
>>
Gimme a list of the best mmorpg senpai
>>
At least you're not in the shittiest part of Western MA, I'm in the shit hole that the world wouldn't miss if it were gone known simply as Springfield
>>
File: 1448580367273.gif (989 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
1448580367273.gif
989 KB, 500x452
>>25303639
So how many times did your television get stolen?
>>
>>25303323
>tfw RI near fall river
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.