[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1437275202981.png (324 KB, 466x457) Image search: [Google]
1437275202981.png
324 KB, 466x457
So what happened to him? Did Kent finally do a hero?
>>
>>25302106

People say that he got laid but there is no evidence. Also, he was 5'2'' (!!!) while some even doubted that and said he was even shorter.

So I doubt that he got laid.
>>
>>25302176

>kent can get laid but not us
>>
>>25302106
He briefly created a new channel and said it was going to be about sports, cooking and stuff unrelated to his depression vids and he deleted it quickly and closed the account.

All of his accounts are off the internet now except his old twitter where he talks about jesus and stuff.

He probably did it because he know nows Kiwifarms is watching his every move and because his family members and friends know about his videos and that he's a meme.
>>
>>25302106
Worse. He became a normie.
>>
>>25302234
>He probably did it because he know nows Kiwifarms is watching his every move and because his family members and friends know about his videos and that he's a meme.

Yeah, I guess so, too.
Also, his early videos weren't that psycho and autist. He got more and more into a rage and more and more creepy. He probably realized that only later when looking back at his vids.

This was one of his last videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUu6YX-T6dg
Re-uploaded from another channel.

I guess we all know that feeling when it suddenly hits you what the fuck you have posted there on the internet. And then delete fucking everything and rather stay anon.
>>
>>25302176
He actually bumped it up to 5'4 a few videos before he left, kek.
>>
>>25302319

Actually I think Kent became a little bit more self aware about his videos and decided to "troll" everyone by acting more extreme.
>>
I liked his videos, tho.
I got less racist because of him.
>>
>>25302389

I'm curious why you think that is? Perhaps because you can relate to him despite the color of his skin?

I liked his videos too, they were really relaxing and comfy. I loved it when he walked on the Mariana at night and normies kept walking past him.
>>
Where is the YOUR A LIAR video?
THEY PLAY GAMES MANG
>>
File: 1412518543147.jpg (13 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
1412518543147.jpg
13 KB, 267x400
>>25302477
Someone help me.
>>
>>25302414
>I'm curious why you think that is? Perhaps because you can relate to him despite the color of his skin?

Yeah, maybe. Could relate to him and feel for him despite the color of his skin and despite the fact that he was/is so undeniably black with his hats, the clothes, with Jesus and the accent...

I mean, he wasn't like someone that was adopted by rural white English people as a child and comes off like a white person with dark skin.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.