[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ Required Reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: Untitled.png (88 KB, 233x346) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
88 KB, 233x346
Post reading recommendations for robots.
>>
>muh wyatt mann oppression
grow up kid
>>
Jesus Christ what is it with the victim complex here? Always thinking someone's out to get men when the reality is that men are as powerful as they ever were but must adapt to a slowly feminized society (by not getting married for example).
>>
I think the white man is ok and perhaps requires a hug. Two thumbs up.
>>
>>25302133
That book is by a feminist, btw
>>
>>25302092

Sexual Utopia in Power
https://dontmarry.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/sexualutopia.pdf
>>
File: true robot1.png (505 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
true robot1.png
505 KB, 640x430
robot emperor adventures
>>
>>25302133
>masculinity is outdated!
>gender is subjective and imaginary
>a man can be a girl and a girl can be a man!
>it's ok to encourage boys to be girly! In fact, that's a good thing

>I don't like this.
>Jesus Christ what is it with the victim complex here? Always thinking someone's out to get men...
>>
>>25302195

Which book? The one in the OP? The whole book is critical of feminism.

Inform yourself before posting next time dipshit
>>
File: birthoftheprison.jpg (58 KB, 342x549) Image search: [Google]
birthoftheprison.jpg
58 KB, 342x549
>>25302092
you faggos need some Foucault in your lives.
>>
File: broken.jpg (181 KB, 1349x494) Image search: [Google]
broken.jpg
181 KB, 1349x494
>>25302133
gee i wonder why m8
>>
>>25302240

Raise your sons to not be faggots.
>>
File: Notes_from_underground_cover.jpg (51 KB, 302x475) Image search: [Google]
Notes_from_underground_cover.jpg
51 KB, 302x475
>>25302092
This was a great book. Should definitely be required reading for robots.
>>
>>25302092
My posts.
>>
>>25302092
Based Mom is best Mom
>>
File: justice.png (180 KB, 1034x672) Image search: [Google]
justice.png
180 KB, 1034x672
>>25302122
I love that misandrists like to lump "white" and "men" together all the time.

Because there's so much overlap in their privileges right? Pic-related

>>25302195
>>25302278
she technically calls herself a feminist. But she supports gender equality, which means other feminists hate her
>>
>>25302133

>men are as powerful as they ever were

make us laugh dumb roastie cunt
>>
>>25302092
grow up, teen.

>>25302133
funny how the bully replies are always the 1st in the threads.
Not too busy with your two models below each arm, the 3d sucking yo dick? Still time to post to r9k?

Truth is, if men continue to be selfish, it will become worse.
You two guys (above) might become absent fathers, with virgin or gay sons, because when the mother will say "his sister deserves that", you'll say "I don't care, my son is a man, he has to handle it by himself!"
Probably, he will feel forsaken
It was your duty to tell the mother : the sister didn't DESERVE this or that, she had to work as much as a guy. She was not a victim. It DOES'NT MAKE SENSE.

How gay is it to say that something doesn't make sense?

But no, you prefer selsfishness, "we'll keep on replying nothing, mass medias will become worst, our sons will become virgins and gays. But hey, at least we didnt run the risk of appaering as beta whiners!"

This is not only selfish with your sons and your friends, it's weak with women, that you're too afraid to confront.

Now tell me guys, how did you perfectly mature into an adult man far away above
>>
>>25302926
She probably knows that powerless men from r9k exist, but as it doesn't fit with dogma, she forgets them, to think 100% of time about the rich, tall, inheritors, cool men who "oppress them".
If she was a more knoledgeable feminist, she would know how feminism explains that the poorest people in western countries are always men.
>>
>>25303118
above *all *this
>>
>>25302926
>>25303118
>>25303255

I'm a guy. I just think yall are way too quick to play the victim. Just like this faggot >>25303118
who assumes I'm Chad because I don't want to pity myself all day.
>>
>>25302122
>>25303118
>>25302133

If you are that offended by a mere book recommendation (which was all that was in the thread topic, no commentary), you really need to re-evaluate your life.
>>
>>25302092
The Conspiracy Against The Human Race
>>
>>25303338
Not that anon but we all browse /r9k/. We all should re-evaluate our life choices
>>
>>25302092
Bettelheim - The Empty Fortress (Infantile autism and the birth of the self)
B. was so popular with curing autists after his theory of the refridgerator mother, that feminists, though enraged, didn't manage to kill him.
But right after he died, the parents organizations started a smear campaign against him (first, he doesn't even have a BA in Psychology, only a PhD in Philosophy), and today his Wikipedia article clearly says that he was a fraud, a violent man, and that the scientific community reached a consensus that he was not a scientist.

It's a hard book, often bordering on philosophy, but also very practical, with case studies. So his theory was that mothers are responsible for their sons' autism.
So his treatment meant separating mother and son. It worked rather well, even with the most extreme cases (non-talking autists). For one of the kids, he worried his mother wight really kill him. So he tried to keep the son during the vacations. To no avail.
2 weeks later, which the point spent with his family in the countryside, Bettleheim is informed that the boy is dead, had an accident...

This book is facinating. I understand why the feminists have put it in their Black List (at the Index).
I really recommend for anyone who's interested in shyness, autism, the whole spectrum, growing out of shyness, and finding the causes to isolate them.
>>
>>25302092
I haven't read that one, but I read her other book, "Who stole feminism?". Though I'm a lefty and don't support many of her points of view, it was a pretty good piece against third wave feminism to be quite honest familiar.
>>
feminism is a disease that destroys its host
>>
>>25303360

whats it about? sounds interesting.
>>
>>25302122
Well, if feminists are pissed at it I definitely want to read it.
>>
>>25302326

>This is going to be me, soon.
>>
>>25302326

God damn.. By that point I'd just move to a different country. He will eventually get caught.

The government is such a cuck for women.
>>
>>25302513
It reminded me of the Paranoia RPG.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.