[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how much longer before normies start full on romanticizing aspergers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
how much longer before normies start full on romanticizing aspergers andor autism?
>>
>>25302016
Tumblrinas self diagnose themselves with that shit all the time
>>
>>25302016
They already do this kind of shit.
>>
File: Robert-Pattinson-the-Rove-011.jpg (79 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Robert-Pattinson-the-Rove-011.jpg
79 KB, 620x372
Twilight guy played a literal retard in "The Rover".
>>
>>25302682
>Robots self diagnose themselves with that shit all the time
>>
Wouldn't that be a good thing?
Robots would actually start getting laid.
>>
>>25302792
No because actual aspie and autist are nothing like what the normies are expecting from those shows.
>>
>>25302785

This. 90% of people on 4chan who call themselves aspies are just self diagnosed virgin losers. They are no different than fatties blaming their parents or genetics.
>>
>>25302792
these tards would still fuck it up
>>
>>25302826
>90% of people on 4chan who call themselves aspies are just self diagnosed virgin losers.
and delusional fats
>>
The problem is that girls go "omg i luv sheldon", yet at the same time would hate him if they met him in real life.
>>
>>25302859
it's a joke if you haven't noticed, its meant to make fun of how socially inept they are
>>
File: 1420656374154.png (111 KB, 297x231) Image search: [Google]
1420656374154.png
111 KB, 297x231
>>25302016

>Mr. Robot
>The Bridge
>Sherlock Holmes

They already are.
>>
>>25303050
All TV autists are attractive. If one of them looked like Christian Weston Chandler, how would normie girls react?
>>
>grandma loves the big bang theory and thinks Sheldon is funny
>have twin cousins with REAL aspergers and she thinks that they just need to snap out of it and thinks they are losers basically
>>
>>25303022
what stronger, more degrading word could you uses to make fun of yourself?
>>
>>25303099
>>have twin cousins with REAL aspergers and she thinks that they just need to snap out of it

Well they do, t.b..h.. family
>>
its just going to be more 'lolso randumb' and 'i liek commix'
>>
plz r8 muh new hit single bots

https://youtu.be/HBVVp6TZ7mc
>>
File: aspergers_autism.jpg (70 KB, 699x473) Image search: [Google]
aspergers_autism.jpg
70 KB, 699x473
>>25302016
Won't happen. Most people on the spectrum have difficult time with social skill and being anxious. Without counting that most of these people have obsession and lack the adequate behavior to perform well in their daily life. Women can find a way to smell your autism even when you try to hide it.

Therefore Asperger and Autism is like the biggest pussy repellent thing to have and to live with.
>>
>>25303695
>asperger's syndrome is Haruhi
>hfa is some other anime bitch

I don't really understand the point they're trying to make here
>>
>>25303880
one is stereotyped as Quiet and not quite talkative and the other one seem like an eccentric air head.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 752x938) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 752x938
>>25302016
how long?
Not Long
>CUZ WHAT YOU REAP
>IS WHAT YOU SOW
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.