[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a girl that works at GameStop, has a bunch of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1451257537975.png (163 KB, 303x566) Image search: [Google]
1451257537975.png
163 KB, 303x566
Would you date a girl that works at GameStop, has a bunch of cosplay/video game themed tattoos, and facial piercings? She also smokes, but she's pretty autistic and doesn't have many friends besides the people she works with (all guys). She's 22 and kind of chubby. Will probably become a fatty as she ages. She's only ever had 2 boyfriends since I've known her (8 years) and both were pretty serious/long term.

I don't really find her attractive, but I've known her for years and know she's not really a whore. And I don't want to be a virgin anymore.
>>
Everything sounds good besides the smoking
>>
>>25302004
Dating women you're not attracted to for the purpose of losing your virginity is a bad idea and will hurt your psyche in the long run. Don't do it. Find a hooker and keep your friend.
>>
>>25302004
hmm
>female
>22
>2 boyfriends
>serious long term relationships
hmm...something doesn't add up
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.