[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's that time again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: Modern Man.jpg (994 KB, 2500x2153) Image search: [Google]
Modern Man.jpg
994 KB, 2500x2153
It's that time again
>>
>>25301804

You guys know there are beta black kids like myself who read comics, watch patrician tv shows, and don't kill people over sneakers right?
>>
>>25301855
B-brother? (not really)
>>
neckbeard 2bh without all the pol shit
>>
File: 1451274877752.jpg (2 MB, 2500x2153) Image search: [Google]
1451274877752.jpg
2 MB, 2500x2153
ezpzlmonsqeez
>>
Chad on every count except

just broke up with gf
Upper middle class
politics is center right
Favorite person is charlie chaplin
site of choice is 4chan
literature is hemingway
console is ps4

Everything else is pretty accurate
>>
File: faggotdetected.jpg (36 KB, 377x421) Image search: [Google]
faggotdetected.jpg
36 KB, 377x421
>>25302301
normans gtfo rooooooo
>>
>>25302330
Sorry, I like you guys. Can I still lurk?
>>
>>25302358
assuming you are who you say you are, why stay here with those you defeated during childhood?
to laugh at the people we've become?

genuine curiosity
>>
>>25302358
Do what ever you want. Just don't brag about your life in front of us
>>
>>25302398
I don't consider it a defeat at all. I had a support system, my brothers and my parents. They steered me in a certain direction, towards sports and good grades, while other people were left to their own vices and burned out a bit, becoming NEETs or working other menial jobs. But I like /r9k/ because it's one of the only places on the internet where you can find people who will admit to having flaws

>>25302409
I won't say anything unless someone asks
>>
>>25302474
my parents supported a false idea that men could be anything other than the manly man and that fucked with me in a myriad of ways, no friends, ponyfag, etc
im unsure if you actually give a shit about us but if you do, maybe find one of us in real life and help them out, they might take you up on it
>>
>>25301804
What a shitty sheme, nothing to fill out
>>
>>25302633
I have. I'm about to graduate from college, just so you have an idea of my age. I joined a fraternity, and a while back I met this dude (who was not in the fraternity) and he was awkward as shit. Pretty sure he was a virgin, but I never asked because I might have embarrassed him. So I recruited him and he ended up joining a semester after me. After a bit of time, he came out of his shell. I dragged him to parties, set him up with dates to events, but after a while I didn't need to do any of that. He gets girls on his own; right now he's seeing an 8/10 indian girl. He's my best friend and we're about to move across the country together. We took jobs in the same city for that reason

Also my parents and brothers (as well as friends, but I mostly got those through sports as a kid so it makes sense that they would also think this way) brought me up not so much as a manly man, but as a man. Be in shape, stay active (year round my parents made me play sports. from age 7 until the end of high school I was constantly on some sort of team), and be a gentleman to women. I'm definitely going to raise my kids the same way. It did a lot of good for me.
>>
>>25302766
although i disagree with the way you'll raise your children it's very likely the correct path considering one man's children will not alter the status quo, and your plan fully agrees with the current social state
and at the very least you saved some kid from a life of misery, and im sure he thanks you for it
>>
>>25302925
I'm not sure. He probably would've been fine on his own.
And I'm pretty happy with how I turned out, even if I lack in some areas. I'd be happy to have kids that ended up with a similar life as mine, so that's what I'll try to do.

Rather than hate the chad, befriend the chad. I feel like by having friends who are socially or physically active it opens a lot of doors. But idk, I dont know what it's like to be on the other side of it
>>
>>25303045
i've met many chad types in my day, all cancerous people who thrive on putting others down, no thanks.
however i've met exactly 2 guys who were the type of person everyone gets along with, i call them "true alphas", they even spoke to me like i was their friend, of course not a lot because after a few minutes speaking with a robot they realized the metal hardened too much and they moved on to others so they could keep themselves and the group entertained, certainly can't blame them, they want to keep up their 'high on life' experience, but not awful people just not someone i could be around for more than a few minutes at a time
i've made my path in life and should everything pan out properly i'll die of heart disease or old age, and if not then suicide, but chad nor the true alphas could fix me at this point, the metal is long since rusted
>>
I'm a horrible fusion of numale, le gentleman, and neckbeard. Please someone kill me.
>>
>>25303378
y no vido games?
>>
>>25304059
I have better things to do. Like masturbate, go for walks, read comics, etc.
>>
>>25301855
Lies im reporting you Jew
>>
File: stats.jpg (1 MB, 2500x2153) Image search: [Google]
stats.jpg
1 MB, 2500x2153
Who else was raised by black people ?
>>
neckbeard is closest to me
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.