[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you guys want to leave your mark on earth? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1475545823.png (830 KB, 793x442) Image search: [Google]
1475545823.png
830 KB, 793x442
Why don't you guys want to leave your mark on earth? Why don't you want to leave something good behind?
>>
Because fuck this world and everything in it.
>>
>>25301680
G-guys?

picturesofcookies
>>
But I do. I'm hoping that I can get married to my current gf, impregnate her with my seed, and leave my mark with the child she bears, just like all the ancestors before me. Not doing so would be disappointing
>>
File: no.png (345 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
no.png
345 KB, 640x480
>>25301680
>Why don't you guys want to leave your mark on earth?

Except i do, every-single day when i take a shit in my toilet. You dumb hippie.
>>
>>25301680
ive left nothing but bad memories and sadness in my wake. i gave up a long time ago because i'm simply unable to do good. kill me
>>
Do you know me? Do you know what i want? No, no you dont. My mark shall be left on the world.
>>
What difference does it make if you leave behind something good? Humanity's days are numbered. The Earth is eventually going to die. The Sun will eventually run out of fuel and die as well. The birth and death of our Solar System will be a tiny speck on a cosmic scale.
>>
like 99.999999% of people aren't leaving anything special behind anyways
>>
What a normie question.

It's not a matter of choice. Of course I want to leave a mark, but you need to be lovable for that to happen. Stop assuming everyone has the opportunities you have.
>>
>>25302442
Leaving something behind doesn't mean being an emperor or something childish like that. Simply even having a progeny means you left something good behind.

>>25302399
I said something good. Not school shootings.
>>
>>25301680
What's the point? blox
>>
>>25303089
Like the woman in blue said, "It is bad..."
>>
I'm a donor, if nothing else my genes are left behind.
>>
>>25303221
That's not how it works m8.
>>
>>25301680
100% of people aren't leaving anything behind.

That implies
a) other intelligent life will ever come to this planet at a point where there are still things to see that were left behind
b)Anything has any instrinsic value outside the self
Whether it's a fire hydrant or a maserati, if humans disappeared today, animals would still piss on it
>>
>>25302415
Humanity is probably die soon anyway unless space colonization becomes a thing.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.