[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw all you do is lift and browse /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1411158895833.jpg (27 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1411158895833.jpg
27 KB, 555x555
>tfw all you do is lift and browse /r9k/
>>
>>25301554
and i don't even lift
>>
>>25301585
>and i don't even lift

why not?
>>
>>25301626
don't feel like it
>>
>>25301662
>don't feel like it

ok
>>
>>25301554
Iktf

Kinda wanna die these days tbqh
>>
>go to gym
>do everything but skip that 1 or 2 exercises you don't like
>get home and eat junk
i don't even know what's wrong with me
>>
who /sadlifts/ here?
>>
I just browse 4chan. That's it. I got invited to a friends for new years but I have so much social anxiety I'll just sit at my computer and hate myself.
>>
>>25301554
>tfw all you do is lift and browse fag threads on /r9k/
>>
>>25301789
Honestly, why don't you try to change then?
>>
>>25301789
Fucking go. You can't get over your fears by hiding from them. You get over them by exposing yourself to them, being shit scared and realising that when it's over no one gives a fuck.

Go.

Don't do this to yourself.
>>
>>25301789
New years is probably the best time to go out if you're ever gonna do it. Everyone will be drunk
>>
File: 1406581041113.jpg (325 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
1406581041113.jpg
325 KB, 1383x1600
>Perhaps the heaviest things we lift are our feels.
>>
>>25301836
I'm still trying and I haven't given up yet. This was just too much for me though so I'm feeling pretty down.
>>
>>25301728

That combination never yields good results.

Anger is the way to go.
>>
File: smugwojak.png (13 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak.png
13 KB, 640x712
My uncle and I are lifters, he's really into it. He gave me some whey and pure creatine.

I would highly recommend lifting to anyone who isn't a wagecuck, it's so easy once you know how to do it and you'll look great in the end.
>>
>>25301868
looks like a terrible advice to me. if i was him i'd still stay in corners and then get home wishing you never went there. that's why i'm staying home once again but i'm not even sad
>>
>>25301868
>not knowing about the resolutioners
>>
>>25301965
Get so drunk you're no longer aware of what you're saying
>>
File: 1.png (20 KB, 431x399) Image search: [Google]
1.png
20 KB, 431x399
Who else /nofeels/?
I'm done with negative thoughts, they just take space in my mind for nothing. I always try to think positive instead, and if i can't at least i try to be realistic. I'm living my life in a passive way and i'll be old in no time. I just try to have fun in my little world even though i know it's not the right way to pass the years.
>>
I don't go to a gym because I know that I don't have the determination to continue, but I do what exercise I can at home. Push-ups, crunches, mainly. It's not much but it keeps me from, if nothing else, becoming entirely blobbish.
>>
>>25302007
Pretty sure he's referring to the party, not the lifting.
>>
>>25301554
lifting and maths had always kept my feels at bay when i'm dwelling deep into it.

then back to feels state when browsing /r9k/ and watching animu.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.