[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's make a deal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 361x139) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 361x139
Lets make a deal what if I could make you a Better person,Make you More attractive Get you friend,Make you're dreams come true all you had to do was Make a deal,Sign my contract and Surrender yourself to me. So what's it gonna be
>>
Also improve your financial situation so you dont have shit hands
>>
What does surrendering myself to you entail?
>>
>>25301547
I'd rather have a shit life then be involved with the devils games
>>
How do I know this isn't a sham?
>>
>>25301547
I want to be the best looking dude in the world, make it happen nigga i wish for that shit every night
>>
Elaborate on surrendering myself to you. I don't need to be more attractive or get friends but I'm interested in the catch to this
>>
>>25301547
sure why not, nothing to lose at this point
I don't really care about being more attractive, but if you could make "all my dreams come true" as you say then we have a deal
>>
>you will never sell your soul to a lawful evil devil who will give you what you want in exchange for being his pet and plaything
>a romance will never blossom
>>
first id have to ask...Who art thou?
>>
make my dreams come true

DEAL
>>
The name...do you know the name?
>>
>>25301547
Kill me fast and without pain.
DEAL
>>
make me get an A in all my classes next semester
DEAL
>>
File: 07703733667.png (146 KB, 348x236) Image search: [Google]
07703733667.png
146 KB, 348x236
>>25301547
Nothing. You cannot trick me into your fooling attempt to realize my wish.

One final thing. stay away from my best friend. Deceptive evil.
>>
>>25301547
Fuck it where do I sign
>>
>>25301547
I mean, I'll do it but first I'd like to know what surrendering myself to you entails and who you are.
>>
If the devil appeared and offered me a deal it'd be sweet because it would confirm God exists and I could refuse and work towards the guaranteed heaven payout. But that's not happening so here we are now.
>>
File: SmugNeNe.jpg (35 KB, 639x488) Image search: [Google]
SmugNeNe.jpg
35 KB, 639x488
DEEL SATEN
WHERE SIGN??
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.