[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>actively involved in the feminist movement >regularly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1450845653722.png (264 KB, 570x683) Image search: [Google]
1450845653722.png
264 KB, 570x683
>actively involved in the feminist movement
>regularly compliment women in twitter and tumblr
>have donated to several causes like feminist frequency
>still a KV at 28

It's not fair. I try. I really do. I don't feel like I should be rewarded but it would be nice to get some recognition every once in a while.
>>
>>25301535
They don't want a pussy like you. Be a man, goddammit.
>>
>this post
>things that happened
Pick one and only one.
>>
it is fair, you deserve it
>>
>>25301535
Airport's Law: 'Every day another goony beard-man gets the impression that a rainbow-haired she-twink might let him cum in her if he attacks Gamergate.'
>>
>>25301535
>treating women like equals
>expecting them to respect you half as much as they respect you
the last thing in the world any woman wants, feminist or otherwise, is to date a man that treats her as an equal.

Man up and accept that all women want traditional gender roles.
>>
someone post the article by a feminist saying she won't date male feminists

>>25301535
op, kissing ass doesn't make you look attractive. it makes you look desperate. in particular, women will think you're doing it to get something out of them, which you kind of are.
>>
>>25301535
i'm sure you do all those things op
>>
File: Cartoon18.jpg (219 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon18.jpg
219 KB, 1500x1500
>>25301535
top kek every male feminist ever. how does it feel to know that not even your own women want to fuck you. just get a prostitute instead of donating to jew frequency
>>
>>25302688
my greatest fear
>>
>>25302266
Oh my god. That explains it. Neil Druckmann is just hot for Anita!
>>
File: image.png (175 KB, 565x555) Image search: [Google]
image.png
175 KB, 565x555
>>25301535
If you are a feminist you are doomed. Woman or man.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.