[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
M-master?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: 1448601675055.png (203 KB, 472x627) Image search: [Google]
1448601675055.png
203 KB, 472x627
Whilst master is out working I'll be pining for him like a lost puppy.
Once he gets home I'll be waiting there wearing a specially chosen pair of sexy lingerie to welcome him back with a hug and kiss.

I'll lead him to the main bedroom and slowly undress his uniform making sure to take in all of his musky scent that has built up from his hard day at work.
Button by button I'll work my way down his shirt, caressing his chest, before unbuckling his belt and pulling down the zipper. At this point master reveals his wonderful, manly, dick and heavy balls.

The sight and smell makes my head swim.
I nuzzle his ballsack, swollen with little tadpoles desperate to escape, and breathe in more of the heady aroma. Master's dick is now standing straight, throbbing with heat in the cool air, I lick my lips hungrily.
>>
File: 1451271237003.gif (543 KB, 1124x2172) Image search: [Google]
1451271237003.gif
543 KB, 1124x2172
>>25301432

That would be sexy to read if it weren't for the fact that this board is infected by disgusting trannies.
>>
>>25301432
I LIKE BIG BALLS

AND I CANNOT LIE
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.