[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Huey correct, or is Riley? https://www.youtube.com/watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_lj2aboQavb1qaync0.gif (86 KB, 400x264) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lj2aboQavb1qaync0.gif
86 KB, 400x264
Is Huey correct, or is Riley?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQqUC43Bkz0
>>
>>25301246
Neither and both. It's called a contradiction.
>>
Huey

Not all women are whores but yeah, a lot of them still are
>>
>>25301246
Riley tbqh
>>
File: 1444329953829.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1444329953829.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>dubbed anime
>>
>>25301246

Well, at the end of the episode it turns out that the woman really IS a hoe. And then Huey bicycles into the sunset, saying to himself that he can't blame white people for htat.

So, both the episode and RL suggest that Riley is right.
>>
>>25301246
Riley. Even the nicest girls want you to buy them shit, and lets be honest the only reason you'd be dealing with a woman instead of a bro is for the sex, so yeah you're essentially buying a prostitute in a round-a-bout way.
>>
>>25301246
Goddamn I loved the first few seasons of this show. The somber theme whenever Heuy's commentary comes on really reflects his understanding of how fucked up life is.
>>
Kek, I love the Boondocks...before Aaron left.

Also, Riley is correct.
>>
>>25301344

had a good kek @ this post
>>
>>25301387

I thought Stinkmeaner's dialogue in the forth season was pretty on point.

Everything else in the forth season was awful though, especially that ending to Freedom Land or whatever. It was so fucking tryhard I thought it was a joke and waited for a post-credits scene but it never came.
>>
>>25301344
>talking about whites and blacks
>made in japan

choose one
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.