[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /drugaddict/ here? what are you addicted to? is it worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: adicțiile-se-pot-trata.jpg (121 KB, 390x260) Image search: [Google]
adicțiile-se-pot-trata.jpg
121 KB, 390x260
who /drugaddict/ here?

what are you addicted to? is it worth it? how much do you spend a week? do other people know?

All drugs welcome!
>>
Nothing illegal, but I'm worried I'm gonna get addicted to sedative-hypnotics. For a while I've either drank or taken Xanax every day. It's the only thing that seems to get rid of my panic attacks.

So I went a couple days sober, but I can't stop feeling all anxious and panicky and thinking it would go away if I started drinking or popped a bar. And yet, I realize what a bad road that is to go down.
>>
myself I'm addicted to morphine, around 2-300mg a day

spend so much time and effort being junkie scum

I'd switch to heroin but there's no supply only homebake

it's fucking hard get 1000+ dollars a week with no job and nothing to sell, but somehow it seems to come together, after a shitload of effort on my part, god I'm so tired I could sleep for a week but every morning I wake up in horrible withdrawal and it just gets worse

I'm going on methadone soon this is out of hand. I can get through the withdrawals for around 7-10 days and then I just get really depressed. I think what's the point anyway? there's a reason I take drugs to escape sobriety. and I start thinking about killing myself and start crying randomly uncontrollably so I just go back on morphine this has happened like 3 times now. I get so suicidal so I've just decided to go on methadone at east I wont have to always be trying to get money buy drugs etc
>>
>>25301332
This is a good first step.. Knowing that this isn't what you want in life.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 485x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 485x312
Mmmmm dwauggs
>>
File: 1441099209867.png (460 KB, 454x640) Image search: [Google]
1441099209867.png
460 KB, 454x640
>>25301238
whelp.... I tried to go to an n.a. meeting for the first time in years. (It was cancelled).

I am not going to get into specifics but I have been going through some rough / lonely times lately and while i will always do weed and the occasional shroom and such, I am sad to say I have been dabbling in the darker wares in the last months.

It's been amusing and passed the time but I started to turn back into the old me 15 years ago when i was an addict, and I knew it was either stop playing around I'd get some disease from the general degeneracy of the lifestyle and those I associate with. Plus I would never have the money for the ps4 I want and that made me sad.

The hardest thing is I get off on the excitement of dealing with weirdos, schizos, and criminals, and observing that whole shadow-realm, the seedy underbelly of society, enjoy that thrill almost more than the highs, It's the DANGER man!

It's better to feel good about yrself though. Cozy and goody-2-shoes is so much better than all skeezy and fucked up.
>>
>>25301318
you're probably in withdrawal, try a taper

I basically ruined my life and went retarded with those drugs. black out like 6 months I don't know what happened made a lot of stupid decisions, crashed a lot of cars

basically if you're looking for an anxiety solution you probably wont find it benzo/alcohol. because it makes your anxiety very high when you're sober. so you have to always be on benzos/drunk and incresing the doses or you must ave panic attacks and shit

honestly these drug are like the worst thing anxiety. if you have sleep troubles take doxylamine. best thing I did for anxiety was to stop drinking forever and benzos. my anxiety is lower now than when I was like that. because I mean is it even lowered anxiety when you're on thise drugs? you think "this is how I really am these aren't even really drugs they just take away the anxiety that lets me reveal who I really am". but it's not true. you're sloppy, you reek of alcohol. sure you're fun but they don't see the mornings or private panic attacks or freakouts because you're running out or the constant anxiety waiting to strike when the pills wear off

I gave up forever and honestly my anxiety is better. I've had like one panic attack since. I've been drinking since like 17 everyday I guess I just never even knew what I was like without these drugs.
>>
>>25301238
>tfw been clean for a little over a year but I can feel a relapse coming on.
Is it weird that I want to go back?
>>
File: bruh.jpg (132 KB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
132 KB, 480x481
>>25301937
Everyone always wants to go back eventually, regardless of the habit. It's hard shit dropping any habit and wouldn't it be nice to not go through all that effort?

People are wired for addiction, them's the breaks.
>>
>>25301238
i drink every other day until im drunk. smoke weed when convienient.

i do it to forget that i'm a shit human being. eating pleasurable food and getting drunk/stoned is the only way to deal with the tragedies of life
>>
>>25301318
what's an anxiety attack like? How would I know if I get them?
>>
Anyone ever had a racing heart on weed? I keep on having it and I've only been smoking for a few months.
>>
File: 1437898066370.png (203 KB, 503x382) Image search: [Google]
1437898066370.png
203 KB, 503x382
I just chain smoke light cigs. I go through nearly a pack a day, but one might last me two days if I'm not outside much. It really balances my mood, kicks my anxiety, calms me down yet gives me some good energy at the same time. I guess I spend about 20-30 bucks a week on them, but they're worth it. Everyone else I know is all about the marijuana (Colorado), but I'd rather just smoke cigs.
>>
Roxy, sweet sweet roxy. Specifically the blue 30's.

Yes and no. Someone once told me that opiates were the best, and worst thing that has ever happened to him, and I tend to agree with that.

Lost track of how much I spend a long time ago-- far too much.

A couple of family members do, yeah. To anyone thinking of telling someone: Make sure you think it over VERY carefully beforehand. Once you do there's no going back.
>>
>>25301937
not at all. we got addicted to drugs for a reason. the drugs must be doing something

I can non ironically say that my life is better as an opiate addict than it was before this

there's something extremely powerful about guaranteed feel-good time

it's like boom boom boom pleasure better feel nice

and I mean fuck it, life is nothing why not get high? life is a miserable task with no reward, life is a burden, constantly, fuck it fuck life
>>
>>25302350
you would know.

it's like you're about to die with every breath, you genuinely think you're dying/having heart attack etc, or you're about to pass out if you don't breathe so you breathe each breath avoiding an istant death but you hyperventilate etc

mostly it's just raw terror, people call the ambulance and shit I've had it happen twice

it's like a massive freakout absolute panic breakdown
>>
>>25302552
nice do you shoot them or what? that's hydromorphone right? we don't have these names in my country, shits fucking rare here
>>
>>25302645
Nah, just eat them with impunity. Oxycodone actually-- the bio availability of it is quite high when eaten. Shooting it is kind of a waste.
>>
File: 1449971915558.gif (233 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1449971915558.gif
233 KB, 500x282
>>25302395
>>25302538 here
I always have massive anxiety attacks when I smoke weed. That crap amplifies every fear, worry, and foul sensation possible. I have to lay down because I start feeling really sick and my heart feels like it's going to explode, so I fall over because I can't sit up anyway due to vertigo, then when I have a moment to rest my heart races even faster than before because now my mind is trapped in a terror-echo-chamber, screaming internally for hours on end.

I can't even imagine how people can function while high on marijuana, let alone enjoy it. I swear weed is the most normie drug out there. Like it's just a mental-emotional amplifier, so if you have nothing but good feels, you feel good, but if you don't, you're gonna get transported your own personal hell.
>>
>tfw clicked on board and read it while holdinh bong bowl
>>
taking kratom every day until i see a doctor who will hopefully script me dexedrine
>>
who else on the /heroin/?

usually spend 230 a week, though I have a well paying job so I don't really have to worry about coming up with the money

I do it 4-5 days a week, then take a 2-3 day break so I don't get crazy withdrawals.

I'm pretty addicted at this point, I can't get motivated, feel uncomfortable, can't sleep, heavy depression, etc whenever I haven't dosed.

I knew what I was getting myself into. As pathetic as it sounds heroin is sort of like the girlfriend I never had.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.