[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What horrible shit happened to you bots lately? I'll tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
What horrible shit happened to you bots lately? I'll tell my story to kick it off:

>be me
>be kind of a femboi
>don't really like dick, more of a vagina man
>still, like to look a bit feminine
>decide to shave legs, arms, and armpit for first time
>do so
>get gnarly cut on knee from jerk with razor
>dad asks and realizes that I shaved
>calls me a fag (exact word) and walks off
>mom calls me a fag too

Life is hell
>>
>>25301209
>go to christmas with family
>everyone is mean to me and call me weird and shit

I know it doesnt sound bad, but it really hurts
>>
>>25301312
That literally happened to me too senpai.
>>
>>25301407
It sucks so much dude, like of course im gonna act weird when everyone treats me like shit. The worst part is i dont even know why, like if they had a legitimate reason besides im just weird i could come to terms with it. I think it maybe was because im a NEET? Idk, sorry you had to go through that too. I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy
>>
>>25301312
The same happened here. It's weird to be such a failure in the presence of wildly successful people
>>
You a'nt no fag anon, just a bein urself
>>
>>25301714
Weird thing was no one except for my sister is THAT successful. My half sister works full time retail, her husband just lost his job and is working part time, brother works full time retail and my other half sister is a complete fuck up. It was mainly nieces and nephews who dont know a fucking thing about the world yet, but it still hurt
>>
Why do people on /r9k/ treat being called names like it's the end of the world? My mother calls me fat and I don't mind. I feel like you guys take yourselves too seriously.
>>
They were right, you know. Truth hurts.
>>
>>25301944
For me its one thing if its just teasing, but mine were more maliscious like they really dont like me for whatever reason. Maybe youre right I just cant handle the bantz, but its not something I can control when they do that stuff to me i get really anxious and sad
>>
>>25301886
My aunt and uncle are millionaires, and my cousin is attending an ivy league school. My other cousins have good jobs in their fields, and will likely be rich soon.

I'm failing out of school and can barely get out of bed each morning.
>>
File: 1450998806585.jpg (19 KB, 340x315) Image search: [Google]
1450998806585.jpg
19 KB, 340x315
>>25301209

I can feel the shadenfreude
>>
>>25302190
My sister is a lawyer but is in a shit ton of debt, im thinking about going to trade school for welding. Right now im a NEET, so maybe that was it. Everyone else is drowning in debt or obligations except me and i think they seriously resent me for it
>>
>visiting grandma for holydays
>cousing bring back a 10yrs back memory
>she use to suck my fingers
>got boner
>she ask about it
>give no answers
>10 years latter (today)
>she says she is traumaticed
> I thought she had forgotten
> I feel like shit and return home
> Happy Holy Days
>>
>>25302406
Everyone puts me down for being an actual failure. Seeing their successes only makes me hate myself even more.
>>
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 579x923) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 579x923
>>25301209
Got stood up by a hot girl who was into me. Then I made a thread about it and no one replied to it.
>>
>>25303389
I feel ya bro, maybe you should learn from and network with them. Seems like a good opportunity with millionaire relatives
>>
>>25303412
Heres your reply m8 tell me about it
>>
>>25303658
TLDR. I decided to use tinder. Match with a girl who agrees to meet up. Do so, have good date, hook up ALOT in a bar. She has huge tits, great fun flamboyant personality. We did fuck yesterday after the date but this morning she sent me her phone number over snap chat along with a pic of her in lingerie saying 'call me anytime'

I fycking did and she was keen to meet this arvo. The I ring and say I'm coming and she doesn't answe rvtge phone.

She texts and hour later saying her friend is in hospital.

Fyck women. I go back to the army in 3 days I just wanted a fucking root without having to pay for it.

FUCK
>>
>>25304102
>didn't fuck*
>>
>>25304102
Um idk man doesnt sound too bad. Are you saying you wanted to bang one out before you left? I mean maybe she actually was busy or just nervous, if you just wanted to fuck her one more time I dont see why it matters
>>
pls post pics pls
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 800x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 800x637
>>25304288
I did just want to fuck her, but that's the thing I think I like her. I mean if all I wanted was sex and I didn't get it yesterday day then why did I come all this way with no promise of it?

Thing is I think she was getting cold feet. She's not a nervous girl, she was wuite open about her sex life and past. If she wasn't interested she would have said so.
Giddamnit why is all this so hard? Why caht Tei people who want to fyck just fuck. Why is that do hard?

She could be telling the truth but it's not the first time a cunt had made up an elaborate rise to get out of something. She's pribably in her apartment drinking with 5 guys and laughing at me too
>>
>>25301209
You're a fag indeed
>>>/lgbt/

GTFO
>>
>>25304288
And if I reply to her txt I'll seem creepy or desperate. Then again if this is an emergency I could seem like a dick fi cutting her away.
>>
>>25301209
>Not a fag
>Make yourself look like a fag
>Get called a fag
>"Life is hell"
>>
>>25304426
>>25304500
Man if its not meant to be its not meant to be. Odds are it wouldnt end up being a long lasting relationship since you are leaving soon for the army. I still suggest maybe telling her you would like to see her again before you leave because it makes sense why you would and its a nice sentiment for her, so why not?
>>
>>25304715
Because she was probably taking the piss the whole time. She's probably sitting at home laughing her ass off at me and bragging about how she got me to buy her drinks all day and all she has to do was show her tits. Like all the others did.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 320x214
>>25305066
Fucking cuntwhore
>>
>>25305066
Okay you need to listen to me, you fucked her she is not taking the piss. You are just a little paranoid m8, but its okay just text her
>like all the others
Has something like this happened in the past to make you paranoid and insecure? Because that makes sense. Just trust me bro and shoot her a text its definitely worth the shot anyway right?
>>
>>25305148
I didn't fuck her!!!!!!

Read my correction posts. I didn't fuck her. I bought a big titter self confessed slut drinks all aftertnoon and I hooked up with her. A chuck like that usually gives it up for anyone, which she admitted and which I was happy about at first because I thoggjt ide get some. But I didn't.

Not only that I did reply to her txt. And she hasn't replied or called like she says she would in hers.

And yes, belive it or not girls do lead guts on to get things. They do it for fun, just because she they do put the extra mile in because they are sluts.

FUCK
>>
>>25305246
Well if she is a turbo slut id say maybe not, but if you genuinely like her I cant see why you wouldnt try again, what can it hurt?
>>
>>25305315
Because I'll look like a fucking idiot pussy boy that's why.

Even I know I should quit. Hell I should have bailed when she said 'most of my friends are guys'
>>
>>25305353
You need to put your ego aside for a second. First of all I doubt she would call you an idiot pussy boy for reaching out one more time before you leave if anything she would probably be flattered, but seriously who gives a fuck anyway if you like her right?
>>
>>25305380
No fuck you! Every man has a pride and it comes first. Women need to respect that. Women makes fools of men all the time, you with our emotions then also bitch and complain when are emotionless lying assholes.

She isn't flattered. If she was she would have called me. She hasn't and she won't. Fuck her and fuvk women. I hope she gets raped.
>>
Women need to respect how much of an investment emotionally and financially dating and flirting is for men.
>>
>be 21
>22 yo ex comes back to town from ivy league college
>still really like her
>on 2nd date we makeout
>agree never to kiss again, just be friends
>she texts me about a guy she made out with at a show
>feel very frustrated, angry, sad
>don't reply

I bought her a christmas present but haven't given it to her yet. My whole life I've been a pushover and too emotional. I can't man up. I'm sort of short, but generally attractive. Not fit. As shitty as it is to admit it, I'm the type of guy women will always see as just a friend.
>>
I saw The Force Awakens
>>
>>25301209
>incar with mommy to get some mcdonalds
>"jussy juice we're at mcdonalds"
>run out of car into mcdonalds
>get a happy meal
>ask her for coke
>ask her to bump some vodka in that coke
>she asks for id
>show her
>the cashier starts smirking
>"LOL DUDE YOURE 21 AND LOOK 14!"

FUCK MY LIFE
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.