[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eminem's take on school shootings When a dude's getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
Eminem's take on school shootings

When a dude's getting bullied and shoots up his school
And they blame it on Marilyn and the heroin
Where were the parents at and look where it's at
Middle America, now it's a tragedy
Now it's so sad to see, an upper-class city
Havin' this happening
Then attack Eminem cause I rap this way

Also reminder that Eminem grew up in Detroit in a black school. Niggers would regularly bully him and in one song he recounts an incident where a black bully put him in a coma(yes Eminem was in a coma in high school and was part of the reason why he never graduated) and said "you're goin to die cracker."

Eminem is a robot and he is a manlet as well.
>>
>>25301187
>Eminem is a robot and he is a manlet as well
why do you faggots always gotta go overboard with this shit
no he isn't , he's a successful, confident, non-virgin who happens to be a bit short
>>
>>25301258
He's not very confident.
In his interviews you can see he's not a loud person at all.
Also before he was famous he was increasingly shy.
People also thought he was autistic cause in class he would just sit there humming without realising.
>>
>>25301258
spotted the manlet

I bet you dyed your hair platinum blonde when you were younger as well
>>
>>25301258
>hates women
>hates sjws
>edgy as fuck
>depressed
>manlet
How is he NOT a robot?
>>
>>25301461
>successful
>millionaire
>father
>has talent.

Def not a ROBOT.
>>
>>25301187

Rap music is degenerate culture poisoning bullshit produced by shekel loving jews for niggers.

If you enjoy it in any manner I highly recommend ending your life as soon as possible.
>>
>>25301187
>le thing I like is a robot so like him now
Literally the worst meme

Also, if you get your politics from song lyrics then I will murder you one day
>>
>>25301415
what makes you think that?
I'm 6ft which is the average where I live
>>
>>25301187
Notice he's still not racist?
>>
>>25301609
Yeah he chooses to ignore the hatred he received from blacks and calls himself a white boy to humiliate himself. He's submissive to blacks.
>>
>>25301551
Trip fag KO'd
>>
>>25301609
Career suicide
>>
>>25301609
Also he's always lived in Detroit so he is ignorant about the outside world and how much nicer his people and other peoples are compared to blacks. Even now his mansion is in Detroit.
>>
>>25301187
>he recounts an incident where a black bully put him in a coma(yes Eminem was in a coma in high school and was part of the reason why he never graduated) and said "you're goin to die cracker."
>yfw the bully sued Eminem for the song and got money for it afterward
>>
good goy. let em infulence you and your children, he is after all, a "role model". yes, play your role.
>>
>>25301814
2pac is my role model

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGC1r1oa2JM
>>
File: 1450650192841.jpg (66 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1450650192841.jpg
66 KB, 550x412
>>25301775
>tfw chad always wins
>>
2pac is the real deal. good choice
>>
>hasn't made a good album since 2002
>>
>>25301920
neither have you though
>>
>>25301867
lmao he sued eminem because no one would hire him except for a janitorial job after eminem came out with that song lol
>>
>>25301949
I could make a better album than MMLP2
>>
File: viper smarter.jpg (497 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
viper smarter.jpg
497 KB, 1000x1000
>>25301977
do it my man + lets see how you can do
>>
Reminder that Eminem is also a world class Donkey Kong player.
>>
>>25301867
>>25301775
yeah nah m8. Bet they have a lot of legal fees though.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/judge-raps-eminem-accuser
>>
>>25301358
eminem did rap battles before he got famous

hes not shy or "not very confident" stop spouting retarded shit when you don't even know a single thing about the guy lmao.
>>
>>25303064
I know more about him than you.
D12 though proof would be the first one to blow because Eminem was shy and quiet.

Just because he had the courage to do rap battles doesn't mean he wasn't scared, shy and nervous before them.

Retard.
>>
>>25301963
No way lol
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.