[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Girls have it easier XD"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 062.jpg (162 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
062.jpg
162 KB, 1024x1024
Honestly so sick of the stigma that you guys have about females.
>Guys think 'shy' girls are cute.
Yeah, SHY girls. Not socially autistic. I don't know social cues. I don't know how to carry or maintain a conversation.
>As long as you're a girl some guy will like you Hur dur
Haha. Not if you look like David Bowies's asshole m8. People have standards.
>Don't be fat bitch and you'll have tons of dicls flying your way
You people are so deluded. Not everyone is blessed with good genetics.
>>
If you really cant find a bf, you just are ugly.

Thats literally all it can be.

If you are cute most guys wont care if you are autistic. They will just laugh and smile at anything you say because they arent listening, they are just imagining and waiting to have sex with you.

This is the real world we live in.
>>
>>25301158
Even ugly girls manage to snag drunk bros at parties. Just be a better girl. Fuck.
>>
>>25301224
>If you really cant find a bf, you just are ugly.

Nah man, even uglies and fat beasts have boyfriends. OP is probably some nigger living out in the desert away from civilization.
>>
Yeah, girls do have it easier. Does "easier" mean that literally everything in your life is now simple? No, it means that the number of things that are easy to do is greater for women than for men.
>>
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 1920x1080
Breasts + vagina = easy mode

> yfw
>>
File: 1450091487598.jpg (45 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450091487598.jpg
45 KB, 1000x1000
every post defending "fembots" is bait
>>
File: 65.jpg (20 KB, 431x406) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
20 KB, 431x406
>>25301158
Wow op, that's you in your picture and you're complaining?

Just die, bitch.
>>
>>25301158
I think it's so funny when "girls" mention being single on this site when almost any guy on r9k would be their gf.

Daily reminder 'fembots' are just a bad meme.
>>
OP made the mistake of thinking that "women have it easier" means that women can get laid easier.
women have every aspect of life tailored specifically for them.
everything, especially business and corporation, is designed to just usher in women and welcome them with wide open arms so that they can spend all their money and say good gossip.
education is tailored to women now, HR jobs, office jobs, vet jobs, the entertainment industry, any industry that wants to show off a product (sex sells remember), i could go on and on and on until you lost the desire to read.

you can also find all the advantages on google.
>>
File: 1450748837703.jpg (69 KB, 561x437) Image search: [Google]
1450748837703.jpg
69 KB, 561x437
>>25301607
It's not just that though, all the supposed "fembots" on this board all have boyfriends or an ex.

>bb-bbbut im just like u guys
>>
>>25301158

If you're a woman you have to have missing limbs and be really fucking deformed to not be able to get a bf or at least find someone to have sex with you.

Anyone got those pics with deformed and diseased women with families and bfs? I don't wanna look for them because I'll get extremely depressed again.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.