[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milk thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 35
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 449x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 449x282
Who 2% master race here.
>>
Where are you milk gods have you forsaken me.
>>
>>25301083
I don't drink milk. I'm also not original.
>>
>>25301476
Senpai you will get weak bones as U.S. Milk drinkers grow super bones then destroy the lesser breve rage drinkers.
>>
I only drink skim milk, half a gallon a day.

White water is where it's at.
>>
>>25301083
I drink full fat milk, only faggots choose otherwise
>>
>>25301517
Oh well, I guess I'll just wait for that to happen.
>>
File: 1430819660228.png (465 KB, 495x627) Image search: [Google]
1430819660228.png
465 KB, 495x627
>talking to a manlet
>he tells me he doesn't like the taste of milk
>wwtl
>>
>>25301627
This. Full Fat is the only milk for me.
>>
>>25301083
>2%
>master race
Whole milk master race reporting in
>>
>>25301083
I tried GOMAD for two weeks. I was shitting buckets every day, multiple times a day. I haven't drank milk since.
>>
>>25301569
Skim is for old women and vegetarians.
>>
>>25301791
Enjoy weak bones desu.
>>
>not drinking 2% milk that tastes like full cream

do you even drink
>>
I don't drink cows milk. The dairy industry is crooked and dirty with their concentration camps selling pus contaminated milk.
It's ok, if you guys still like it tho, but I hope one day you will ascend past wanting to support it, and drink a soy, almond,coconut ect milk or none.
>>
>>25301933
>soy, almond,coconut ect milk or none.

found the faggot
>>
>>25301933
Go back to LA.
>>
>>25301517

Your body naturally produces calcium, milk is still good for gaining weight though.
>>
>>25301964
More calcium then fuck it my bones will withstand the end of time.
>>
File: 1447463470364.jpg (104 KB, 325x494) Image search: [Google]
1447463470364.jpg
104 KB, 325x494
>>25301933
honestly feel a lot worse for dairy cows than slaughter house cows. That feel when you jerk off too much 1 day and your balls feel like they straining must be a taste like how dairy cows feel 24/7
>>
>>25302043
I need more milk fuck the cows that feeling feels good if someone else does it tho.
>>
>>25302043
True. It's probably better cutting out milk than beef.

>>25301961
>>25301962
Join us and you can always be edgy when you eat with family. Robots like to inflate their ego with considering themselves redpilled, so this is a perfect opportunity.
>>
File: 1450298355279.jpg (56 KB, 600x810) Image search: [Google]
1450298355279.jpg
56 KB, 600x810
> fall 10 feet off ladder and break fall with shins on concrete
> unharmed
> co-worker misjudged step of 3 ft
> sprains ankle
Fucking weaklings
>>
>>25302202
This is the power of milk this is the truth bask in this anons glory.
>>25302194
It tastes like shit so no.
>>
>>25302029
>More calcium then fuck it my bones will withstand the end of time.
Actually, no. Milk becomes highly acidic after digestion. When you have a load of acid in your body, calcium phosphate is used to neutralize it. Unfortunately, that calcium phosphate comes from your bones.

Unless you are one of the very rare people who can properly digest lactose, then milk will actually harm your bone health as opposed to improve it.
>>
>>25302288
Is there a test to see if I can.
>>
>>25302283
>This is the power of milk
Not really. Unless you are 4, milk is nothing but hormones and fat.
>>
>>25302340

A bone marrow test.

If you don't mind thick as fuck needles getting shoved into your bones to suck out marrow then go for it!
>>
>>25302347

Only breast milk is beneficial to pre-puberty growth, that's why if you ever see a manlet they were never breast fed.
>>
>>25302340
You can go to the doctor, and they can do tests. But that will either cost a lot of money, or you'll struggle to get that on health insurance, or government funding.

Easy way to find out, is to take a dump, then drink a few pints of unpasteurized milk (I've heard pasteurization can destroy lactose. Which would make the milk even more pointless to drink). If you need to take a dump within a few hours, or get any abnormalities with your digestive system, then you're lactose intolerant. There is also the risk that unpasteurized milk has a load of diseases in, but unless you are lactose *tolerant* and are drinking *unpasteurized* milk, then you may as well be drinking Sprite for all the good it does your bones.

Chances are, though, that you ARE lactose intolerant. Most people are. The only people that can handle lactose, are a very select few white people. If you're not white, then there is 0 chance you can digest lactose.
>>
>>25302461
But isn't old lady titty milk make babies retards.
>>
>>25301791
This is exactly what rippetoe intended, so he can keep all the milk to himself.
>>
File: 1451274888498.jpg (42 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1451274888498.jpg
42 KB, 500x499
>>25302288

>digestion of lactose via enzyme
>related to metabolizing calcium
>>
>>25302461
>Only breast milk is beneficial to pre-puberty growth
Oh yeah, definitely. Cow's milk is not exactly designed for human consumption, but kids under the age of 5 can typically still digest lactose, so milk would at least not be harmful for them. Human breast milk is obviously the best thing for babbys.
>>
File: luke skywalker.jpg (49 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
luke skywalker.jpg
49 KB, 323x323
>>25302512
Calcium is within the lactose. If you cannot break down the lactose, then how the fuk are you gonna get the calcium? BY MAGIC, MAYBE?
>>
I'm White and Scandinavian, I drink milk literally everyday, and I seem to be fine, does that mean I'm not lactos intolerant?
>>
>>25302483

Nope. Breast milk is breast milk.

It's old eggs that produce children with autism. Women are only born with so many eggs in their body, and naturally the best ones are used earlier while the worst are left to decay until menopause.
>>
>>25302566

You're also probably in your 20s. Keep drinking milk like you do and see where you're at by 50.

Judging by the elderly we have now: bone deterioration.
>>
>>25302663
I'm actually 18, are there any signs that I'm lactose intolerant that I can look for? Because I don't really wanna get a huge fucking needle inton my bones, or whatever they do at that mad house
>>
>>25302483
Why would old lady milk be bad?
Imagine and old lady. Tied up in a room full of other ladies. All of them are sad because they got forced into pregnancy and then their baby was taken away to cage it up and sell its meat as "veal".
They haven't showered for lord knows how long and they are kept alive with antibiotics injected in them. Also they are injected with hormones too. Then they are milked day in and day out and their titties are nasty and secreting more than milk.
That milk would still probably be better than the cows milk you get because at least it was human.
>>
>>25302566
Possibly. But I thought the same until I stopped drinking milk.

When you've been doing something your entire life, of course you are going to "seem fine" doing it.

Since I stopped drinking milk, I've not had one bit of diarrhoea. I shit more regularly (that is to say, once a day, instead of sometimes twice a day, and sometimes every two days).

Honestly, if you are concerned about the health aspects of drinking milk, either have tests done, or don't drink it. Even if you "feel fine", you're probably not. Again, you may very well be a weirdo who CAN digest lactose properly, but probably not.

At best, you are drinking something that offers a small amount of calcium, and some protein, carbs, fat, and hormones.

At worst, you are drinking something that takes your calcium, and gives you unhealthy fats, and hormones.

Not really worth drinking milk even if you can digest lactose, and it's a really bad idea to drink milk if you can't.
>>
>>25302720

Most people are lactose intolerant because your body doesn't need milk so it doesn't use it.

Sort of like when you eat a shit ton of food and you become fat.

But other than a bone marrow test there's no other way to see the deterioration of your bones.

Keep in mind you're also very young so your body is resilient.
>>
>>25302719
You are really not understanding this. Pay attention.

The calcium is WITHIN the lactose. If your body lacks the enzymes to break that lactose down, that calcium stays WITHIN the lactose. You then shit out all of that lactose (and thus, calcium). But the stuff your body DOES keep from the milk, makes it really acidic, and then suddenly your bones are losing the calcium they have, in order to neutralize the acidity of it.
>>
>>25301791
>mfw I didn't have this problem when I did GOMAD
Sadly, I am a poor NEET and I can't afford to buy a fucking gallon everyday.
>>
>>25302743
But isn't there a lot of protein in milk? And pretty much everyone I've talked to say milk is good for your bones, is that just a myth?
>>
>>25302720
>I'm actually 18, are there any signs that I'm lactose intolerant that I can look for?
Are you of western European descent? If not, then you can safely say you cannot digest lactose.

Can you take a fat shit, then drink about 5 pints of raw milk, and wait 24 hours without eating anything, and NOT need to take a shit, and not notice any digestive problems? If you can do that, then you can safely say you can digest enough lactose for it to not be a serious problem.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x556
>>25302853
Pretty sure I can do that , pic related, I live in a yellow Area of the map.
>>
>>25302853
>mfw hispanic
>mfw can digest lactose perfectly

Also,
>can you DELIBERATELY FUCK UP YOUR INSIDES, then have no digestive problems?
Milk is good for only one thing: Gaining weight.
>>
File: dahahaha.gif (313 KB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
dahahaha.gif
313 KB, 300x182
>>25302786

If this were true then why is cheese and yogurt considered such rich sources of calcium whereas they have no lactose or other sugars remaining? Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>25302827
>But isn't there a lot of protein in milk?
Not really. It's about 3.5% protein by mass. That is nothing. For comparison, green peas are 5% protein by mass. Not to mention green peas have plenty of other stuff that will make you big and buff.

>And pretty much everyone I've talked to say milk is good for your bones, is that just a myth?
Not really. The calcium in milk is pretty low, too. And if you can't digest the lactose, then it's basically the worst thing for your bones.
>>
>>25302827

Myth and old wives tales.

>>25302911

The power of advertising.
>>
>>25302898
>a hispanic who can digest lactose properly
Doubt it.

>you can fuck your digestive system up by drinking 5 pints of liquid in 24 hours
Really? You can drink 5 pints of orange juice, and nothing else for the day, and you won't have any problems.

>Milk is good for only one thing: Gaining weight.
And bone fractures, by the looks of it.
>>
>>25302827
More than a myth, it's propaganda. If you want to get the calcium that will really help your bones go for broccoli and leafy greens. They have a lot of calcium, and they are actually alkaline in your body. Not acidic which is bad for bones. (Yes I know, not everyone likes veggies, but you can find some other veggie you like to get calcium if you don't like broccoli.)
Funny how there are so so many ads/ commercials for meat and diary and candy, and then medications. But you almost never see the corporations trying to push broccoli, bananas or blueberries. Or healthy food in general.
>>
>>25302911
>why is cheese and yogurt considered such rich sources of calcium
They're not. You also hear that milk is such a rich source of calcium, but as we have found out, it is not.

>whereas they have no lactose or other sugars
They do. It's just that during the ageing process, a lot of that lactose is broken down by bacteria. But not all of it. Even if you CAN digest lactose, the calcium you get from milk is no different than the calcium you get from leafy green vegetables. Leafy green vegetables also turn alkaline, and will help reduce digestive acidity, and thus keep your bones from needing to lose their calcium to neutralize acids.
>>
>>25302973
Shit. You basically said the exact same stuff I said. Fuken hivemind.
>>
>>25302888
Just to get this clear, since I'm ethnic Scandinavian, my parenta before me, their parenta before them and etc, I'm most likely to be able to digest milk and lactose. Does that mean drinking milk is benifical too me and that I should keep drinking it?
>>
>yfw only retards and manbabies drink milk

If you're drinking milk past the age of 16, you're a manchild. There's a reason you lurk here.
>>
>>25302973

>Buy these unhealthy foods!
>Buy these "healthy" foods (Placebos)
>Oh, you're still fucked up? Buy this medication to help!

Vitamin supplements are also a waste of time and money. Even if you properly take them your body doesn't need/use that much and you're probably already getting enough from your diet anyways.
>>
>>25303044

Even if you CAN, your body only needs/uses so much in a day and assuming you're on a decently healthy diet you're probably getting enough calcium from those.

Also, your body naturally produces calcium.
>>
I can't tell if people are telling the truth about milk or making lies about it since they are jealous of me being able to drink milk.
How tall are you non milk drinkers?
Is milk good to drink when you are growing up? I may or may not be underage, also I'm 183 Cm
>>
>>25303044
>Does that mean drinking milk is benifical too me and that I should keep drinking it?
Not really. Milk is the worst animal product there is. You are probably better-off eating a Big Mac than you are drinking a pint of milk.

Yes, you DO get protein and calcium... but not a lot. And you also get a lot of fat and hormones.

Eat a more complete food, like broccoli. Slightly more protein, more calcium, and it will turn alkaline (non-acidic). Not to mention it has more vitamins, antioxidants, and obviously fiber. Broccoli is an objectively healthier food in every way.

Or if you want the taste of milk, drink some stuff like Soy, Almond, Hazelnut, Hemp, Coconut, Rice, or Oat milk. They often fortify them heavily with all sorts of vitamins, and cost only a fraction more. They also won't cause bone fractures like milk quite possibly could for you.
>>
>>25303172
Milk drinker here 180 also but still growing a bit.
>>
>>25301933
>>25302043

I work in the dairy industry, cows are milked until they are bleeding from the udders. There is also shit, piss, and various insects in the milk. All of this goes through a filtering process, but still, shits nasty. Its a shame because I've always loved milk, and to this day still enjoy it, even though I've seen the entire process first-hand
>>
/fit/ here. it's bulking season so I'm chugging dat whole milk. gains good, man.
>>
>>25303172
>since they are jealous of me being able to drink milk.
Why would I be jealous of that? There are plenty of things I could be jealous about someone... but them drinking milk? Yeah totally lol

>How tall are you non milk drinkers?
6'2. Had joint pain up until about the time I drank milk. But that's probably a coincidence, as I also ate a lot more veggies when I stopped drinking milk.

>Is milk good to drink when you are growing up?
Until about 5, then your body purges the enzyme needed to digest lactose. (unless you are weird and your body kept that enzyme).
>>
>>25303193
Almond milk is for plebs oniichan
>>
>>25303031

http://youtu.be/U5hGQDLprA8
Watch 7:40 to 8:52. He's saying the exact same thing. It's the truth tho.
I remembering shopping at the store and the price of a mini cake packed in plastic with like 30 ingredients was a dollar, and an apple was just about a dollar too. And it made me think "wtf, are these on sale behalf of the people who sell medications or diet pills?".

>>25303047
You're right.
>>
>>25303231
>Had joint pain up until about the time I drank milk
1 sec let me fix that
>Had joint pain up until about the time I stopped drinking milk
Fixed.
>>
>>25303194
Yeah, I'm 183 and still growing too, we tall
>>
>>25303231
When did you stop drinking milk and for how long did you drink it? If you drink a lot of milk when growing up you gonna be tall thanks to mr.milk so dont call yourself a non milk drinker if you've been drinking it for like 15 years and then you stop for like 1 year
>>
>>25303257
What's funny is friend never drinks milk he hates it and he's fucking like 100% Scandinavian with pale skin blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm spainish and Irish with dark hair and eyes and he's short as shit I thought Scandinavians were known for being tall.
>>
File: whole-milk-prod.jpg (66 KB, 826x449) Image search: [Google]
whole-milk-prod.jpg
66 KB, 826x449
i drink whole milk(normal milk), if you drink watered down milk "cuz muh health" you should fuck off back to /ck/ and kill yourself
>>
File: oi goyim.png (79 KB, 225x210) Image search: [Google]
oi goyim.png
79 KB, 225x210
>>25303252
>gary yourofsky
Man he's a fuken champ. Gets really irate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S_8ARYTnE0
>>
Whole milk masterrace here, low fat milks are for fat people.
>>
>>25303296
Never drinka milk
Is short
Seems about right, hes probably a fucking danish faggot too, Sweden/Norway master race of scandinavia
>>
>>25303218
http://youtu.be/CBgOhMdmCSE
This guy is pretty built and he doesn't drink milk anymore. Cutting it out helped him keep an acne problem away too.
>>
File: 1443291057411.jpg (185 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
1443291057411.jpg
185 KB, 500x678
>he doesn't drink whole milk
absolute shit taste, all other % milks taste like complete ass
>>
>>25303320
No he's like Swedish a bit of Irish and German.
>>
>>25303285
>When did you stop drinking milk and for how long did you drink it?
Stopped when I was 15. I'm 22, now. Started drinking milk when I stopped breast-feeding, I guess.

I was incredibly tall as a kid. I was 6'0 at 13. Got properly measured by my doctor and everything. Grew an extra 2 inches when I was 17. Now I'm stuck at 6'2.

>If you drink a lot of milk when growing up you gonna be tall thanks to mr.milk
Not really. Niggers don't drink milk, and they're tall.

How could milk make you taller, anyway? It's a fucken drink for babies -- not steroids or something.
>>
>>25303307
Redpilled and a true robot.
>>
File: arya stark.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
arya stark.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>25303218
>i like to drink stuff that makes me turn into a woman, get fat, and break my bones
bye mate. good knowin ya
>>
>>25301083
Which milk type is least likely to have hormones in them?

I love milk, but I think I have gyno thanks to a lifetime of /fatfree/ milk. Are the other types low hormone?
>>
>>25303384
Then explain this desu.>>25303296
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 199x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 199x324
>>25303384
Mr.Milk blessed you and you don't even appriceate him
>< pic extremly related
>>
>>25303404
Who, Gary? Yeah man. He's smug AS FUCK.

I would be too, though, if I had airtight arguments like that. It's like being enlightened by your own intelligence, except legitimate, and without the fedora.
>>
>>25303424
>Are the other types low hormone?
Yeah, like soy, hemp, oat, almond, coconut, hazelnut, or rice milk. The only hormones in them are phytohormones, that have no effect on your own hormone levels... as they are plant hormones, not mammal hormones. They get broken down like any other part of a plant.
>>
>>25303429
Explain what? That your friend doesn't like milk and is short?

I dunno. Maybe he is a short kid who doesn't like milk?

I know plenty of people who drink pints of milk a day, and are short as fuck.
>>
>>25303454
Exactly. This is why I'm impressed quiet a few of robots here are on the same as him. We may seem edgy to the normies, but we are just telling it how it is an exposing truths.
>>
>>25303511
But the Scandinavian average height is 6 feet he's about 5"10. And those short milk drinkers are probably Greek midgets.
>>
File: 1445592152023.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445592152023.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>25303555
Yeah it's not nice, man. Soon as you tell someone the truth, show them the truth, and explain them the truth, they get all pissed off and act like you have just killed someone.

Fuck off you nigger, I'm just trying to tell you the truth. Boo-hoo if it makes you feel bad. I feel bad every time when I hit a pigeon with my car but you don't see me getting angry at the pigeon.
>>
>>25303582
>he is 2 inches shorter than average. He's a midget
Look, I understand how it's all good fun to bully manlets for having little-man syndrome. I do it myself. It's funny... but someone being 2 inches shorter than average does not make them a manlet.

>And those short milk drinkers are probably Greek midgets.
What about niggers? They don't drink milk and they're tall.

If milk made people tall, don't you think we would know about it by now? There are countless studies on milk, and all they have found is that it isn't as good for you as advertised. They didn't find that if you drink milk YOU TURN INTO A GREEK GOD. 10 FOOT TALL. WASHBOARD ABS. ABLE TO CALL UPON THE ELEMENTS TO SMITTEN YOUR FOES AND RAVAGE THEIR WOMEN.
>>
File: 1346767880532.gif (718 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1346767880532.gif
718 KB, 320x240
>>25303252
>yourofsky
>>
>>25303298

What's funny is jew milk is far less healthy. Higher glycemic load, less nutritious, tastes worse, comes in stupid color jug, makes you look like a bitch, and more.

There's whole milk and faggot jew milk. Don't be a faggot jew and join the whole milk master race.
>>
>>25303688
But he hates milk and I see tons of niggers who drink milk when I drive past the high school.
>>
File: hulk hogan.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
hulk hogan.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>25303728
>drinking something designed for babies
>master race
What are you, 3? I bet you also think wearing a diaper and shitting yourself is "master race", right?
>>
>>25303767
>he hates milk and is short. Must be why
I know someone who hates cigarettes and they got cancer. Must be why.

CONFIRMED: SMOKING PREVENTS CANCER
>>
As far as height is concerned it's mostly determined or limited by genetics, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't drink your milk. The portion you can control in how big you grow is your nutrition and exercise during childhood. Essentially there are three big growth patterns where cell hyperplasia takes place, but since you never know when these occur you just have to have a childhood with consistent optimization. Although general nutrition (i.e. sufficient caloric intake, protein, carbs, etc.) are the most important, milk is probably one of the consumables with the most nutrition density. That's why it's pushed on kids.
>>
>>25301083
>2%
>master race
I mean, its my favorite as well but lets be real here, its probably the most pleb of all milks.
>>
almond milk master race
>>
>>25303622
I've had so many people get triggered and angry for me telling them the backstory to their food, and I think it's because they just need to push the info away like that so they can continue eating the things they do. Actually, I can understand that maybe they feel overwhelmed so they just don't even take on the task. So what I try to do now is to just tell them to do it less and make small changes, because then they will start to become open to it. Instead of just completely shut down on me. It's worked a bit with my brother, I just got him in the habit of eating other things that are healthy instead of banning anything.
>>
>>25303794
Like I said I'm mostly spainish he's mostly Swedish in Sweden the average is 180 in Spain its 175 and I'm taller submit to mister milk anon.
>>
When I drink a glass of 2% I add some 10% to make it taste better.
>>
>>25303829
It tastes so good anon I drink 3 glasses a day.
>>
>>25303006

I was answering the guy who said the power of bone building calcium was locked inside the lactose compound. Where is he now?
>>
>>25303834
To be honest, I think it's a universal initial backlash to being told you're doing something wrong.

If someone said to you "MASTURBATING IS VERY BAD!" you would obviously tell them to fuck off. Of course it's not! But if they start showing you evidence that masturbating kills people and causes your head to fall off, eventually you would start to come around to the idea of not jacking off.

Just like with slavery. "OWNING SLAVES ISN'T BAD! MY DAD OWNED SLAVES AND SO DO I! IT'S OKAY!".

Just like with smoking. "SMOKING IS HEALTHY! MY DAD SMOKED AND SO DO I! IT'S OKAY!".

A few of my friends had a similar backlash when I told them about what goes on in slaughterhouses, but after a few years, I have made a few friends go vegan, including my best friend.
>>
>>25303952
Vegans are always gore hating moralfags.
>>
File: 1445233243253.jpg (174 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1445233243253.jpg
174 KB, 540x540
>>25303952
>vegan
>can't eat honey
>can't drink milk
wew lad
I'm sure those poor bees are being tortured for their honey
Surely you also have a local reliable butcher nearby. I do and that's where I get all my meat so I don't have to buy the absolute shit tier meat at the grocery stores.
>>
>>25303940
>I was answering the guy who said the power of bone building calcium was locked inside the lactose compound.
...but it's not. There is very little calcium in milk products as it is. Even if you are a little baby who can digest milk properly, there isn't a lot of calcium in there. It's designed to keep babies alive, and babies don't need a lot of calcium. Why would it have a lot of calcium in it? If milk was calcium rich and gave you strong bones, then the mother would be at risk of calcium deficiency.

Dairy cows pump out milk daily for years and years and years before being killed. They are fed grains and beans. If milk is very rich in calcium, and grains and beans are not, then how the fuck could that even work?

Calcium is an element -- it can't be synthesized. How can what a cow eats be low in calcium, but what it produces be high in calcium? Does it have a secret machine in its belly that makes elements? Don't think so.
>>
>>25303952
That's good about changing your friends mind on the stuff, keep doing what you're doing buddy.
>>
File: 1347901111480.jpg (44 KB, 453x592) Image search: [Google]
1347901111480.jpg
44 KB, 453x592
>>25303339

How the hell did his scars just flatten out like that. It's almost like the collagen was reimplanted.
>>
>>25304006
>>can't eat honey
Oh no. I can't eat pure sugar? Fuck.

>>can't drink milk
Oh no. I don't get gyno and broken bones? Shyeeeet.

>I do and that's where I get all my meat so I don't have to buy the absolute shit tier meat at the grocery stores.
"I don't buy meat that is as bad as it could be, so that's okay"
When you say that, it sounds like "I don't shoot myself with a shotgun, I shoot myself with a 9mm. So it's k".
>>
>>25304000
>imblynign being a moral person is bad
heil hitley amirite?
>>
>>25304025

Maybe because a cow eats ten pounds of hay to produce one cup of milk? I can tell you haven't looked at the facts and figures. You're speaking in terms of this much and that much and soooo much more than this and sooo much more than that and how this can't fit here. Figures.

Also I'm still waiting for that guy who said lactose itself had calcium trapped inside of it.
>>
>>25304000
>>25304006
Honestly just try to think about it without thinking of your stereotype of "vegans".
I feel like people would be like "oh I'm doing really good now eating more fruits vegetables and not some of that fast-food and burgers" then someone would be like " you've actually been eating vegan this months" and they'd be like "woa woa woa bro I am not one of those faggots".
Seriously tho. Drop the ad hominem
>>
>>25304062
nigger honey is a product of bees
vegans cant eat animal products
also
>milk
>causing broken bones
wew lad, tell me about me the chemicals in it that weaken bones
>meat
>bad
weeeew laddy, please tell me how eating a rabbit or fish is going to harm my body
>>
>>25304095
>Maybe because a cow eats ten pounds of hay to produce one cup of milk?
So hay is really rich in calcium, then, if it has enough to support the mother, and a whole cup of rich calcium a day? If calcium is so rich in GRASS, then why do you consider calcium intake to be a problem?

>You're speaking in terms of this much and that much and soooo much more than this and sooo much more than that and how this can't fit here. Figures.
Says the guy who thinks that the substance designed to keep babies alive would be incredibly rich in ONE mineral.

100 grams of milk - 125mg of calcium
100 grams of broccoli - 110mg of calcium

YEAH MILK IS SO RICH IN CALCIUM, GUYZ
>>
>>25304006
>can't eat honey
I'm Canadian. I like my maple syrup instead.
>>
Recently discovered the joy of plant based milk. Infinitely tastier than cow milk.
>>
>>25304167
>wew lad, tell me about me the chemicals in it that weaken bones
Okay. Milk has a low pH after being digested. That means it's acidic. Your body likes being pH-neutral. Your body will use calcium phosphate from your bones in order to keep the pH where it belongs. The calcium you lose during this process is greater than the calcium you gain.

>weeeew laddy, please tell me how eating a rabbit or fish is going to harm my body
k
http://www.iarc.fr/en/media-centre/iarcnews/pdf/Monographs-Q&A_Vol114.pdf
>>
>>25304209
Leave >>>/out/ off to cali with you.
>>
File: happy feels.png (22 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
happy feels.png
22 KB, 200x194
>>25304277
Yeah! Only fat ugly virgins who drink oestrogen are allowed here!
>>
>>25304233
>Okay. Milk has a low pH after being digested. That means it's acidic. Your body likes being pH-neutral. Your body will use calcium phosphate from your bones in order to keep the pH where it belongs. The calcium you lose during this process is greater than the calcium you gain.
citation needed

>http://www.iarc.fr/en/media-centre/iarcnews/pdf/Monographs-Q&A_Vol114.pdf
>eating processed meat can cause cancer
well good thing I don't eat processed meet
>>
>>25304186
>So hay is really rich in calcium, then, if it has enough to support the mother, and a whole cup of rich calcium a day?
Not sure where you're going with this. Especially since you have no numbers as I mentioned already.
>f calcium is so rich in GRASS, then why do you consider calcium intake to be a problem?

I don't consider calcium intake to be a problem unless you're getting too much actually. It's other people ITT who are claiming milk is essential in order to obtain much needed calcium for bones.
>Says the guy who thinks that the substance designed to keep babies alive would be incredibly rich in ONE mineral.
I never said it was rich in only one mineral or only one nutrient. What I was arguing was that the calcium wasn't trapped inside the lactose compound so that the only people who could derive that essential substance from milk after age 2 would be lactose tolerant whites. Because cheese and yogurt as evidence.

>100 grams of milk - 125mg of calcium
>100 grams of broccoli - 110mg of calcium

>YEAH MILK IS SO RICH IN CALCIUM, GUYZ

Do you realize you're actually disproving your original claim and proving my point? I wish r9k had ids like pol.
>>
>>25304321
>eating processed meat can cause cancer

Not that anon, but processed how? What magic chemical process turns meat into carcinogenic mulch?
>>
>>25304321
>citation needed
Can't google?

http://saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/

>well good thing I don't eat processed meet
Well good thing I can read, as it literally refers to processed meat (all processed meats) and red meats. Not just processed meats, you idjit.
>>
>>25304310
I fucked mah friend senpai still haven't had pussy tho and don't desire it.
>>
>>25304339
>Not sure where you're going with this. Especially since you have no numbers as I mentioned already.
You are saying that milk is good cus of calcium. I am saying that how can a cow produce lots of milk (that is supposedly rich in calcium) and have enough calcium for herself, when the food she eats apparently doesn't have a lot of calcium in.

>It's other people ITT who are claiming milk is essential in order to obtain much needed calcium for bones.
...But I'm agreeing with that. I am saying that milk is one of the worst things you can drink.

>What I was arguing was that the calcium wasn't trapped inside the lactose compound so that the only people who could derive that essential substance from milk after age 2 would be lactose tolerant whites. Because cheese and yogurt as evidence.
But cheese and yoghurt have that lactose almost entirely broken down by bacteria. That is why milk is detrimental for calcium levels as you don't break down the lactose to get the calcium, but you DO get an acidic substance left over that has to be neutralized... by calcium.
>>
>>25304390
>http://saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/
yea that site once again makes claims just like you but provides absolutely no actual evidence

http://www.webmd.com/diet/healthy-kitchen-11/dairy-truths?page=1
here is an article with actual legitimate sources proving you wrong
>>
>>25304381
Not the one your replying to but the study was done by the world health organization (WHO) very recently. Google it for more info.

I don't know the details, but processed meat is stuff like hotdogs, chicken nuggets and probably the stuff where they remove the bones. I'm of the opinion that pretty much all meat is not too good for your colon and heart.
>>
File: USA.jpg (124 KB, 500x687) Image search: [Google]
USA.jpg
124 KB, 500x687
Who fresh warm milk here?
>>
>>25301699
>never drank milk as a kid
>6'5

nice argument nigger
>>
File: top lel.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
top lel.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>25304473
>your article doesn't have evidence
Tried scrolling down to the point where it references multiple studies?

>my article is so much better and it actually has evidence!
The only "evidence" is has is "the USDA recommends milk because it has calcium in it"

YEAH REAL RELIABLE SOURCE, THERE, BUDDY! YOU REALLY PROVED THE WHOLE "milk saps at your calcium" THEORY WRONG, DIDNT YA? WOW! THE USDA SAYS "DRINK SOME MILK" SO THAT MUST MEAN THAT LEGITIMATE SCIENCE THAT SAYS OTHERWISE IS JUST A JOKE, YEAH?

R U RETARTID? You called my source unreliable... when it references multiple studies. And then attempt to prove me wrong with a 2-paragraph article that says "THE USDA SAYS DRINK SOME CALCIUM!". I even tried clicking on the hyperlinks for things such as "calcium" and all it does is explain what calcium is.

Yeah, real good research, there. You found an article that says "MILK YUM YUM" and insist that you have proven me wrong. lol
>>
>>25304381
It's not just chemicals, it's also cooking the meat.

The cooking is particularly problematic. It destroys a lot of nutrition, and does something to make it cancer-causing. Possibly something to do with releasing free-radicals.

So you either cook your meat, and get cancer later on in life, or you eat it raw and get e-coli.
>>
>>25304457
>You are saying that milk is good cus of calcium.
No I am not. What I said was that calcium was one of the nutrients present in milk and no way is it the only nutrient. Milk is a full spectrum nutrient ffs like egg yolk and white.

>I am saying that how can a cow produce lots of milk (that is supposedly rich in calcium) and have enough calcium for herself, when the food she eats apparently doesn't have a lot of calcium in.

And I already answered you. The cow eats a fuckton of hay for every cup of milk she produces. The hay has more than enough calcium for the milk as well as the cow itself. In fact it has excess calcium which is probably excreted.
>>
>>25304381

http://www.iarc.fr/en/media-centre/pr/2015/pdfs/pr240_E.pdf

I don't think they know what exactly in meat is causing the cancer, but they are cassifying it as carcinogenic after doing studies on its consumption.
>>
File: vegan12.png (149 KB, 1264x471) Image search: [Google]
vegan12.png
149 KB, 1264x471
>all this talk about animal products being unhealthy
>nothing about hurting animals
Healthy or not, the animals pay the biggest price of all
>>
>>25304515

Yeah I just read the PDF doc, it was very informative and succinct. So you don't think fish, poultry, reptliles or birds are healthy either? Or the other white meat?
>>
>not sipping on the finest Taiwanese breast milk Asia has to offer

Stay pleb
>>
>>25304639
>cus
fucking keyboard. That was meant to be source.

>The cow eats a fuckton of hay for every cup of milk she produces. The hay has more than enough calcium for the milk as well as the cow itself. In fact it has excess calcium which is probably excreted.
So, you then agree that the calcium in milk is not only ridiculously low, but entirely unnecessary?
>>
>>25304615

I think it's relatively safe to cook meat approaching the boiling point of water. After that you get rapidly diminishing returns with regards to carcinogens.

>>25304645

I think I've heard this before too. It's probably best to heat meat only enough to kill pathogens and no more.
>>
>>25304660
True, but unfortunately a lot of people haven't been exposed to any animals besides dogs and cats, and so they were very vulnerable to being socialized into considering other animals like insentient objects or deserving of suffering.
>>
MILK THREAD I BESEECH YOU!

Why the fuck is everyone buying MILK recently?!

I'm a gas station cashier and I'm selling almost two dozen gallons of milk a day!

You guys really need to cool it okay!
>>
>>25304703

It's unnecessary for grownups who eat a balanced diet. However it's needed for babby because he doesn't consume anything but milk.

And no, I don't agree or disagree that it's ridiculously low in milk. In fact it may be relatively high as well as highly absorbable too. Both are important factors.
>>
>>25304725
>I think it's relatively safe to cook meat approaching the boiling point of water. After that you get rapidly diminishing returns with regards to carcinogens.
Yeah possibly. I dunno.

But isn't the issue with carcinogens associated with digestive cancers, like throat, mouth, bowel, and stomach?

You've also got animal hormones, that can cause hormonal cancers such as breast, ovarian, testicular, and prostate.

Not sure if cooking the meat causes the digestive cancers, and the hormones cause the hormonal cancers, or if both are caused by cooking.
>>
Dairy stocker at a grocery store here, shy do you niggers buy so much milk? Like holy shit. Memes aside, can you guys even taste the difference between types?
>>
>>25304765
>that it's ridiculously low in CALCIUM
>>
>>25304670
I think white meat and seafood is healthier than red meat, but not as healthy and fruits, vegetables and nuts. I don't eat any type of meat personally.
>>
File: 1450974167675.png (347 KB, 468x400) Image search: [Google]
1450974167675.png
347 KB, 468x400
>>25304660
>giving two fucks about animals born and bred for consumption
>>
White male, far northern European ancestry
1 gallon of whole milk every 2 days
Plus I add powdered milk to each glass
Never had a broken bone, ever
Great to be a descendant of God like Ice Age Neanderthals
Can't enjoy milk, sucks to be you
(Captcha was "Milkshake" (god is smiling))
>>
>>25304765
You're getting there, man. We almost agree!

>In fact it may be relatively high as well as highly absorbable too.
Not quite. Most vegetables have similar levels of calcium, for their weight.

Vegetables also have fiber, which can be crucial for actually absorbing nutrients. Without fiber, your body has no way to filter out what it actually absorbs, and by how much.
>>
you 2% and skim drinkers are a joke, you want less milk in your milk huh? I bet you also buy reduced fat and low calorie advertised food.
>>
>>25304783

Damned if I know. The problem is that different types of malnutrition during gestation and infancy also lower a person's threshold against various types of cancers and other ilnesses. So the slight increase in cancers from the processed meats might just be a double tap that gets you sooner if you're unlucky genetically and environmentally in a certain way. Other people probably sail on through life until their 90s with no cancer and daily charred steaks?
>>
File: 1448397913258.jpg (55 KB, 960x538) Image search: [Google]
1448397913258.jpg
55 KB, 960x538
>Drinking baby cow growth juice
>not drinking Soy milk instead

Enjoy those man boobs
>>
File: 1369326732255.jpg (102 KB, 400x576) Image search: [Google]
1369326732255.jpg
102 KB, 400x576
>>25304824
>they're born to be killed, so it's okay!
You know, niggers in the West were only born to be slaves.

Guess we should just round up all the wogs and put chains back on them, right? After-all, they only exist in western countries because they would pick white man's cotton.

If killing animals is okay because they are born to be killed, then owning niggers is okay because they are born to be owned.

What if I have a kid, but I only ever wanted him so I could stick him up my ass hole? Is that okay? Can I go to court and use the, "but I only wanted my kid so i could torture him"-defense?
>>
Super Milk master race coming through!
>>
>>25304861
The thing is, that's the same for everything.

Some people eat nothing but shit and live to over 100.

Some people smoke daily and live to over 100.

So, yeah, it is DEFINITELY...
1/3rd genetics
1/3rd luck
1/3rd lifestyle, diet, and environment
>>
>>25304809

It's been established that some types of animal food is essential for good health. Particularly for fat based vitamins and some amino acids.

>>25304835

Vegetables may have a similar proportion of calcium when measured in a labratory but as far as the stomach is concerned their calcium may not be as bioavailable as that in dairy.
>>
>>25304579
I just want you to know that I have proven you wrong once again but I can't post my arguement atm because apparently some part of it is non ascii so you're gonna have to give me a minute
>>
>>25304989
>Vegetables may have a similar proportion of calcium when measured in a labratory but as far as the stomach is concerned their calcium may not be as bioavailable as that in dairy.
Fiber increases calcium absorption.

Lactose decreases calcium absorption.
>>
>>25304878
>drink soy milk to avoid man boobs

ree
>>
>>25304989
There was talk in this thread about the calcium in vegetables being better
>>25302973
>>25304835
>>
>>25304989
>It's been established that some types of animal food is essential for good health.
You sure? I'm vegan. I have no problem with maintaining optimal health. I'm healthier than ever. The WHO said that vegan diets are perfectly healthy at all stages of development, so I don't particularly believe you.
>>
>>25305029
>I just want you to know that I have proven you wrong once again
You already proved me wrong? I don't think so. Your little bitch-baby article doesn't mean shit.

Keep in mind, I wouldn't trust individual studies. You can find studies that show vaccines cause autism. If you wanna prove me wrong using studies, you gotta find a lot of them, all saying the same thing.

For example, I have seen some studies on vegan diets where they use 7 vegans, and 1100 meat-eaters. That is not a fair study.

But something like the WHO with the carcinogenic properties of meat; that analyzed over 800 (or was it 600? can't remember) studies. Making it 600-800x more reliable than an individual study.

>you're gonna have to give me a minute
Take your time. But it better be good.
>>
>>25305058

[citation needed]

>>25305082

In the end a calcium ion is a calcium ion. The only difference would be the toxicity of the carrying medium. If you drink too much milk that's probably bad. If you drink none or too little along with no butter, yogurt or cheese then you would be missing out on other nutrients too.

Yeah, plant food isn't too bad. You can eat a lot more of it with less toxicity than meat and dairy and eggs.

>>25305091

http://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/0967089735/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687442&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0916764206&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=02NQ8K5T2XCSQ2YGF8ZW
>>
I'm lactose intolerant but drink 2% or whatever else is available. Never whole tho.
>>
>>25305142
Most vegans are healthy. I feel like one thing that might give them the illusion that they aren't though is that sometimes people turn to veganism because the they are looking to get healthier or lose weight, so they had a health problem that motivated them to look into veganism to help it. But people who are just really healthy eating anything, may not make the switch (although a lot do for the animals and environment).
>>
>>25305214
What would you be missing out on if you never drank milk?
>>
File: 1449671717655.jpg (227 KB, 540x808) Image search: [Google]
1449671717655.jpg
227 KB, 540x808
>>25304744
PLEASE noble milkmen STOP arguing and answer me!

WHY are so many people buying MILK?
>>
>>25305327

Possibly certain fat soluble vitamins such as K2 which can be obtained from butter and full cream milk that comes from Cows which were free ranging and fed on grass that got plenty of sunshine. That's all I can think of but the thing about milk is that it has every thing babby ever needed so if you're talking good quality milk then if there's other deficiencies in your diet then milk would iron those out I'd think.
>>
>>25305214
Fiber slows the rate at which food passes through you. Do you really need a citation on that?

If you are lactose intolerant (like almost everyone is), then you will pass that milk far too quickly.

What's the book for? "Proof" that vegan diets are unhealthy? That meat is necessary? Well I'm sorry, but I don't trust Sally Fallon who owns LIVESTOCK FARMS AND HAS A DIRECT INTEREST IN BOOSTING SALES OF ANIMAL PRODUCTS, WHO IS SELLING A FUCKING BOOK.

Are you telling me that some fat American lady who owns a farm, who kills animals, and who profits from that, selling a book about how great buying her stuff is, IS A RELIABLE SOURCE? Get the fuck out of here, man. I am done with you. You are a fucking retard if that is what you are suggesting.

You say, "Oh, the WHO (that gets funded by governments in order to better the health of the population of the planet) said that vegan diets are healthy? Well this lady who is trying to make a quick buck says otherwise!" and expect me to say "that is a good point!"? Just hurry up, eat meat, and die already. The world needs less people like you.
>>
>>25305142
>Yeah, real good research, there. You found an article that says "MILK YUM YUM" and insist that you have proven me wrong. lol

Just the same as you have found an article that says "MILK EW EW" and insist you have proven me wrong
here's yet another source to prove you wrong

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22081694

also since apparently something I'm typing is non ascii, I'll just tell you why the sources on the webpage you posted are wrong

>1st source
no actual scientific evidence, only statistics

>2nd source
this study says that it doesn't protect against bone damage in older women, not that it causes it

>3rd "source"
no source on the writer's statement, can't be considered legitimate

but I'm sure your sources are more legitimate than mine because they support your cause, right?
>>
File: 1443834968216.jpg (34 KB, 489x488) Image search: [Google]
1443834968216.jpg
34 KB, 489x488
>>25301879
>uht
>2%
>>
>>25302465
>lactose intolerant
>people

Topkek
>>
>>25305412

Sally Fallon? That book was written in the 1950s by a dentist who devoted 10 years of his life travelling the world to do this ground breaking research and confirm what other medical and science professionals had begun suspecting about human nutrition.

And the WHO does not say vegan diets are healthy. At least not the PDF linked multiple times in this thread. It said there was not enough data to determine anything remotely reliable and worth repeating as of yet.
>>
>>25305391
Meh, I think it's only really meant for babies. I do thing it's a great thing for kids to be breastfed by thier mom, but that's about it.
Maybe I could get malnourished, but it's not like it doesn't happen to meat and dairy eaters too, especially the junk food eater kind. I think the fortified soy milk is milk enough to avoid problems.
>>
>>25303080
>your body produces an element

How does it feel to be a fucking retard?
>>
>>25305433
>Just the same as you have found an article that says "MILK EW EW" and insist you have proven me wrong
But my article references legitimate studies, instead of just insisting that there are studies out there.

Maybe I'm being retarded, but I can't actually find any numbers on that link you gave me. It just said "science says it's wrong" and nothing else. Well, what science? What did they look at to find that out? Where is the science?

>no actual scientific evidence, only statistics
You do know, that with health, statistics is what they go on? What else are they going to do except look at numbers? They don't get two groups of people and say, "group 1 is the control, and group 2 has to smoke cigarettes from now on". That has never happened. That is why with smoking, there has never been an actual study on causation, only correlation. No one KNOWS that smoking causes cancer, as they have only ever done correlation studies. People who smoke tend to get cancer. That doesn't mean the smoking causes it. People who drink lots of milk tend to get more bone fractures. So if you discredit that because of "statistics" do you also discredit that smoking causes cancer?

>this study says that it doesn't protect against bone damage in older women, not that it causes it
Really? Where? I can't see it.

>but I'm sure your sources are more legitimate than mine because they support your cause, right?
No. My sources are more legitimate because, AGAIN, (but maybe I'm being stupid and haven't noticed it) you have sent me a link that just INSISTS it is right, without any actual numbers or justification for it. The link you gave me literally says "the science says otherwise" WELL WHAT SCIENCE YA NUMBNUT?
>>
File: oberweis.jpg (9 KB, 236x414) Image search: [Google]
oberweis.jpg
9 KB, 236x414
>>25305328
Shit I don't know. In today's society it's become a staple, like bread and butter. How nutritionally sound it really is is up for debate but I just drink it because I like the taste

>Oberweis master race
>>
File: your favorite old yankee.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
your favorite old yankee.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>25305595
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22032348
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24695889
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24024770
>>
>>25305615
Do you like the taste of mother cows tears too?
>>
File: durrr no.png (281 KB, 792x416) Image search: [Google]
durrr no.png
281 KB, 792x416
>>25305499
>Sally Fallon? That book was written in the 1950s by a dentist
Durrr. No? Pic related.

>And the WHO does not say vegan diets are healthy.
Really?

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/89/5/1627S.full
>>
>>25303339
he looks like the fucking troll face meme
>>
Raw milk is superior.
>>
>>25301791
same

but i gained 15lbs in a month and went from not being able to do 15 push-ups to doing 200
>>
>>25305757
Watch the documentary called farmaggedon. Shows how the illuminati factory farm companies make raw cows milk illegal in a bunch of states and they raid farms with weapons for suspected raw milk selling. I don't really care about the whole raw vs pasteurized thing, but it was interesting to watch if you care about raw milk. They treat it like its cocaine or something.
>>
File: turdus.jpg (22 KB, 328x352) Image search: [Google]
turdus.jpg
22 KB, 328x352
>>25305631
http://archpedi.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1704826

I could find a load more, but I'm tired. It's 7am here. I just want to go to bed. If this thread is still up when I wake up, I'll carry on then.
>>
The best milk is raw, organic, unpasteurized, unhomogenized, straight from the cow.
>>
>>25305985
Disgusting nature fag
>>
>>25305714

I meant to click reviews but somehow clicked "customers who bought blah blah also wasted money on this charlatan" but here's the classic:

http://www.amazon.com/Nutrition-Physical-Degeneration-Weston-Price/dp/0916764206

>http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/89/5/1627S.full

>According to the evidence criteria of the World Health Organization and Food and Agriculture Organization (WHO/FAO), cancer risk reduction associated with a high intake of fruit and vegetables was assessed as probable or possible

Oh I'm knocked off my feet. An indirect reference saying that WHO thought it was possible or probably that there was a reduction in cancer. Yeah, even here bear in mind WHO didn't say if there was also a reduction in life expectancy lel did they?
>>
File: 1451281646137.jpg (44 KB, 453x592) Image search: [Google]
1451281646137.jpg
44 KB, 453x592
>>25305785

>went from not being able to do 15 push-ups to doing 200

By drinking milk? What is this GOMAD?
>>
>>25306017
Have you tasted the milk I'm referring to? When you taste it, all processed milk tastes like milk flavoured syrup afterwards.
>>
>>25305985
this

everything else is pleb tier
>>
>>25302465
Oh I see a nigger was making these posts all along. Sorry but I can digest milk just fine.
>>
>>25306251
Gallon of milk a day
>>
>>25306284

Is Oberweiss like that type of milk or is that considered processed milk too?
>>
>>25305877
>http://archpedi.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1704826
we were talking about bones not obesity you dumb nignog
>>
File: 7953876366.jpg (90 KB, 799x543) Image search: [Google]
7953876366.jpg
90 KB, 799x543
>>25301083
All these milk drinkers in this thread.
>>
>>25306376

Oh right I just googled it. So, you were a skelington and the milk helped you build massive amounts of upper body muscles I guess.
>>
>>25302725
I can fap to this. And I'm going to.
>>
Milk is a beautiful thing the people trying to shit talk it often over exaggerate their claims that it is bad for you. Milk can be very healthy in moderation and it's perfectly safe to enjoy one or two cups a day of you aren't lactose intolerant. I love milk its a great source of calcium, potassium, and vitamin D all of which many Americans don't get enough of.
>>
>>25306985
It's also a great source of hormones, antibiotics, pus, animal cruelty, and fat which a lot of Americans just can't get enough of.
>>
>>25301083
OMFG I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS CALLING....2% MINUTEMAN REPORTING
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.