[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> 30 something > heavily fucked up by bullying > lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1143344.jpg (17 KB, 320x157) Image search: [Google]
1143344.jpg
17 KB, 320x157
> 30 something
> heavily fucked up by bullying
> lost virginity to a hooker crew
> first kiss to a hooker crew
> no woman has ever felt attracted to me
> surprisingly have a well paid job. But dread a beta provider future
> actually fit, but facially ugly as fuck

What the fuck am I doing alive?
What course of action should I take?
>>
>>25301035
>What course of action should I take?

Learn pua and stop being a beta

Save up for plastic surgery to fix your uggo face... though its probably not that bad, you might just have low self esteem.
>>
grow a beard
>>
>>25301035
Buy a russian or thai mail order bride
>>
>>25301035
What is your well paying job?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x461
H-how many hookers in a crew? And where?

I-i need to know for research purposes.
>>
>>25301086
Lol. It's not that bad actually, but I have nothing to compensate. If no woman has ever shown attraction to me I guess I'm really bad

>>25301100
Can't grow for shit

>>25301141
I want real validation

>>25301151
usual STEM beta job

>>25301212
Not in America. I fuck around 15 hookers a year. 10 the last few since it has lost it's punch. I feel sorry for my fellow american
>>
>>25301276
Real validation doesnt exist. Get a surrogate mother and have a kid. You can even choose the genes of the mother so it doesnt turn out an ugly faggot like you
>>
>>25301505
What if I get a male baby? I couldn't teach him shit about how to be a man
>>
>>25301276
>If no woman has ever shown attraction to me I guess I'm really bad

Attraction comes mostly from displays of confidence, confidence which you do not have. Also women are very VERY subtle about showing interest, its possible that it has happened but you were too oblivious to notice.

>I want real validation
Wanting validation from people, particularly girls, is one of the best ways to repulse people.

Imagine a beggar coming up to you with a paper cup, asking you to give him money. You might throw in some change but only to get rid of him, you're repulsed because that person is here to take value from you while offering nothing in exchange. That's how it feels when you go up to someone seeking validation, your bodylanguge broadcasts your intent and emotional state, if you are broadcasting that you consider yourself to be of low value and that you need someone else to 'fill up your cup' then people will not want you around.

The first step to fixing this is to be aware that you're doing it.

Seriously, learn social skills and look into pua, you have the potential to improve your life.
>>
>>25301533
>Attraction comes mostly from displays of confidence
Do you really believe that shit?
>>
get cosmetic surgery senpai
>>
>>25301594
I understand that's an option, but what could I even fix?

I know some traits that look bad, but they don't personally bother me, I just know they contribute to my ugliness

What if they don't fix anything? I don't want to turn into those Kent doll guys. Better be ugly than disfigured
>>
>>25301527
Well you have money. You just have to educate him, teach him to not believe the roasties lies, teach him the responsibility of owning a penis and living in a feminist run societt, all that good stuff.
Basically what you would tell your child self if you could go back in time.
>>
>>25301035
You're not that ugly, you just don't have the self-esteem.
There are ugly men out there with sometimes equally as ugly, sometimes even more beautiful women. As long as your fit, have a good job, and don't act like an autist, you can find a fat chick to settle down with.

But only if you try.
>>
>>25301742
Self-esteem has nothing to do with it. How do suicidal guys get girls then?

I understand I'm not THAT ugly, but I'm too autistic to compensate
>>
>>25301580
I've experienced that shit.

As long as you aren't hideously deformed or morbidly obese then looks aren't super important. They're a bonus if you have them of course, but just look around the world and see all the average regular guys who have gfs, you don't have to be a fucking model.
>>
>>25301802
Of course, but they didn't had their lives traumatised by severe bullying. They are masculine and know how to act.

I'm at the social development of an 11 year old, yet I'm a grown ass man. Not even fat women want that
>>
>>25301795
Suicidal guys get girls only because that either A) appeal to that kind of girl in a fucked up sort of way or B) they're just really good at hiding the fact that they're a robot.
>>
File: 1380431609544.jpg (13 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1380431609544.jpg
13 KB, 375x360
>>25301856
That's why I said to fucking learn social skills you dumb nigger. Social skills are SKILLS that you can learn like any other skill, and there's a fuckload of resources available to do so.

I had a shitty upbringing, living in poverty barely surviving on welfare with my single depressed mother, living in fucking squalor. I got bullied all through school. On my 25th birthday I decided to fix my shit. I learned social skills from books, practices on random people in stores or at the gym. Learned pua, lost my virginity by the time I was 26.

Sure you're going to have emotional issues, everyone has them, everyone's some kind of fuckup. Work on it like everyone else, maybe get therapy.

Maybe these will help

http://bookzz.org/s/?q=how+to+win+friends+and+influence+people
>basic principals of conversation

http://bookzz.org/s/?q=definitive+book+of+body+language
>Understanding non-verbal communication will make you far more perceptive

http://bookzz.org/s/?q=no+more+mr+nice+guy+robert+glover
>Written by a psychologist, maybe it'll give you insight into your emotional issues

http://bookzz.org/s/?q=models+mark+manson
>talking to grills

Also fuck you.
>>
>>25302236
>I had a shitty upbringing, living in poverty barely surviving on welfare with my single depressed mother, living in fucking squalo

And? you are describing the best upbringing to know how to learn social skills and get girls

And seriously, I already read the Carnegie and Manson books years ago and look where I am
>>
File: 1449944633449.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1449944633449.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>25302282
>And? you are describing the best upbringing to know how to learn social skills and get girls
This is such a stupid thing to say I can't even.

>And seriously, I already read the Carnegie and Manson books years ago and look where I am
You must be the kind of faggot who would read book about painting and then complain that you still can't paint. You're meant to practice you dumb fuck, the books just give you insight into what you're supposed to be doing and common mistakes.

Next time you make a thread don't ask "What course of action should I take?" if you're not actually prepared to do anything but wallow in self-pity and defeatism.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.