[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you had a retarded baby? [roleplay] Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: shutterstock_130699232-459x288.jpg (30 KB, 459x288) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_130699232-459x288.jpg
30 KB, 459x288
What would you do if you had a retarded baby?

[roleplay]
Let's say you grow out of your autism and manage to get a nice qt gf that you love and marry. Eventually you both are economically stable enough that you decide you want to have a child.

Your wife is now pregnant with your child.

=================================
1. What steps to you take to either prevent your child from developing some sort of condition while in the womb (if possible)?

2. If the doctors were somehow able to find out the child has a condition (such as Down's Syndrome or other forms of mental retardation), what would you do?

3. If there was no sign of issues in the womb and the child was born but you could immediately see something was wrong with it, what would you do?

=================================
>>
Do as the Spartans did and throw it off a mountainside.

I mean the government doesn't just check up on the status of every baby, right? No one would know if it was gone.
>>
If i knew early in the pregnancy, I would probably push to terminate. If it was a suprise after the birth, I would dedicate my life to making that little retard the happiest kid who ever lived.
>>
>>25300900
Kill it, already have a brother I'm burdened with.
>>
Make sure the mother has all the right nutrition and environmental conditions for maximum chance of a healthy baby.

Abort, knowing one of my key priorities in picking a mate is a woman who would agree with me on situations like this.

Strongly suggest giving it up for adoption. I dont need a photo ruiner in my life.
>>
File: hqdefault2.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault2.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>25300900

> Marrying in the 21st Century

> Having kids in the 21st Century
>>
1. abort
2. abort
3. fire station
>>
Raise them the best I can. They would be definitely different, but they're would be special things about that too I guess.
Spiritually I believe it wouldn't be an accident that it happened and that the being was born to me because the had a lesson to teach me.
Honestly tho, who knows what I'd do, maybe I wouldn't be ok with it after more thinking. Idk.
>>
You can test for retardness pretty early in the pregnancy. It's called the harmony test me think
>>
File: 1450961150109.gif (209 KB, 435x317) Image search: [Google]
1450961150109.gif
209 KB, 435x317
>>25301251
>photo ruiner
>>
>>25301052
Based anon I nominate anon for presidency.
>>
File: 1448482391709.jpg (183 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448482391709.jpg
183 KB, 1124x1024
>>25301251
Yeah, he'd be the eyesore in every holiday photo. Like a smiling mashed potato.

>>25300900
1. Prevention:
I would make sure she doesn't smoke or drink alcohol and that she eats healthy. Further, I would make sure not to punch her in the stomach of push her to make her fall.

2. In the womb:
Beg her to get an abortion.

3. After birth:
I'd stick around to see how fucked up it is and if it's too stupid/hideous to handle I would either work all the time or get a divorce and visit it on weekends.
>>
>>25301758
What's the food in the picture? I love greek/mudslime yogurt.
>>
>>25301798
It looks like crepes, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>25301798
That's Russian. Slavs love yogurt on their blini.
>>
File: Capture6.jpg (90 KB, 368x737) Image search: [Google]
Capture6.jpg
90 KB, 368x737
>>25301940
Sour cream mixed with sugar is the best dip for these things.
>>
>>25302013
>sour cream with sugar
Isn't that what yogurt is, basically? I like sweetened condensed milk on my blin.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.