[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I could have enough self-control to use a condom if dicking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: slimer.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
slimer.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
I think I could have enough self-control to use a condom if dicking a hoe down and out, and getting blown is ok without a condom I guess? (what can you get from a blowjob? besides herpes? and only if there's a visable sore right?)

But dear Lord, if you are near a girl you like and want to be with her, how the FUCK are we supposed to resist getting covered in her slop? I mean, you can do something that will make her feel good, it's awesome. It will endear her to you, correct? If you want to make her your girlfriend it's not going to hurt your chances. It's like I imagine eating pussy all day and all night and when one is available I'm NOT supposed to eat it? It's like the event-horizen of a black hole- when you're that close to something you fantasize about your whole life, the gravity is just too strong to resist.

Fuck with a condom, sure. Get oral with a condom... meh, prolly not worth it, but fairly safe right? But eat pussy? You can't use a fucking dental damn, no one even knows what that shit is, it defeats the purpose. Now THAT is fucking gay. But if you go down on like 10 women, what are the chances one of their juices will contaminate you? I fear any half-decent girl I'm on a date with is going to slime me. Is this something Chad is comfortable with? Can Chad eat, like 50 pussies and not be poisoned? Am I paranoid and everyone is just earting pussy left and right without reprecussions? Or is even, say 4 pussy slimings a dangerous path? Please be realistic and sensible in your suggestions.
>>
File: dice.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
dice.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
All i gotta say f a m
>>
What

ijoerhgnioerth
>>
>>25300894
chad never eats pussy. he gets his dick sucked but he never goes down on a bitch.
betas eat pussy. think about it next time you go down on a woman - you eat the cocks of 50 previous chads.
>>
File: slimezone.jpg (9 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
slimezone.jpg
9 KB, 183x275
>>25301132
fuck, you're right, I forgot- they do say that. Chad's a loser.

Man, am I glad I'm not Chad cuz I think I would rather eat pussy than fuck. desu.
>>
>>25301249
kind of cucky, but whatever floats your boat, man.
>>
>>25301132
Spotted the virgin who's trying to give sexual advice
>>
I believe there is a period of time before and after a cold sore is visible during which it is still contagious.
>>
>>25301286
aah, that thing with calling someone a virgin on the internet. never gets old. and surely invalidates everything i said.
>>
There was a female rock band that were pretty much a sex cult who would have sex with random people on stage called RockBitch, their website is still on with tons of tips on safe sex. They claim to have never gotten an STD and they went down on women all the time.

http://www.rockbitch.com/html/Biography.html

Look at "Fucking". Also at "bitching".

"Rockbitch became infamous not only for performing live sex acts, but also doing so with audience members via "The Golden Condom". At a point during their show, a condom was tossed to the crowd and whoever caught it (male or female) was taken backstage for sexual relations with one or more band members.[2][dead link]

This led to critics saying they tried to use sex and paganism to sell bad music; however, fellow musicians from disciplines as varied as jazz (bassist Jonas Hellborg) have voiced their appreciation.[citation needed]

The members of the band lived together as a polyamorous commune in a house in France."
>>
File: 1441090995307.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1441090995307.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>25301581
So you're saying commence The Munchening?
>>
>>25301760
They advise you to stick to the clit for minimal juice intake if I recall correctly.
>>
The whole "safe sex" thing doesnt make that much sense in general.

Herpes: who cares, its super common anyway
HIV: going away and now basically preventable with drugs
Gonorrhea/Syphilis: Totally fixable
Pregnancy: preventable in a variety of ways, mainly the pill
HPV: Get vaccinated

What are you afraid of getting from the tasty slime?
>>
File: 1440799448589.png (1 MB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
1440799448589.png
1 MB, 2400x1800
>>25301024
but what are the odds I'm playing with? I'm afraid that the house will always win in the end. The house being, obviously, their boxes. I mean, obviously there is risk, but where do we draw the line between irrational paranoia and a life wasted on celibacy, compared to a free-for-all, devil-may-care attitude and horrible stds that ruin a whole potential marriage sex-life? I don't know where to draw the line. Does anyone know? Does Chad? Do Doctors? I need some estimate- how many pussies am I allowed per year, say, and be within the margin of error? I'm so lost.
>>
>>25301816
>Herpes: who cares, its super common anyway

Gonna stop you right there and say that herpes around your asshole and dick are far different beasts than herpes on your mouth. There are also two different types, one which tends to be located around the mouth, and one around the genitalia.

For that matter, herpes being common doesn't make me inclined to want to get it. Anything simply being common does not make me inclined to want to get it. This being your main contention against avoiding herpes is weak imo.
>>
File: 1440998008490.jpg (57 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1440998008490.jpg
57 KB, 567x561
>>25301796
That's gay, you're kidding me. There's no up or down in there, it's just a big old waterslide. No rhyme or reason. If I'm going in I am deep diving.
>>
>>25301910

Obviously ignorant response; 90% of people with herpes don't know they have it.
>>
>>25302095

How can you even consider this a valid reply??? You responded to literally nothing I raised against the post I responded to.
>>
>>25302119
You made 2 points:

>there are 2 different kinds of herpes
>just because other people have herpes doesnt mean you want it.

So what? I'm saying that having it is not a big deal. One reason its not a big deal is that if you have it, you probably wont even know!

Another reason its not a big deal is because a lot of people have it as well, making you way less of an outcast. Of course, you are a robot, so enjoy telling yourself you wouldnt want to be fucking a qt because you might get a virus that is bad because it is, from your autistic viewpoint, stigmatized.
>>
File: 1444254409343s.jpg (2 KB, 125x98) Image search: [Google]
1444254409343s.jpg
2 KB, 125x98
>>25302375
if you had a disgusting coldsore on your lip you'd stroll out the front door whistling? That's like worse than AIDS.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.