[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a friend of mine arranged a double date(with 2 of her friends)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1438136465065.jpg (96 KB, 480x643) Image search: [Google]
1438136465065.jpg
96 KB, 480x643
So a friend of mine arranged a double date(with 2 of her friends) including me. She knows how pathetic i am (20/kv/social anxiety) and i suppose she always responds to me out of pity. What is she trying to do? Does she need someone to entertain her friend while she tries to fuck the other guy? Is she trying to help me?

Help guys I dont want to embarass her . what shouldnt i do? Any tips on how to handle this situation?
>>
File: 1433721550364.jpg (14 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
1433721550364.jpg
14 KB, 250x272
>>25300801
>So a friend
please leave
>>
>>25300846
fuck off with that stupid meme you literal piece of trash, a robot is perfectly capable or having a friend, the reason you don't is not because you are a loser but because you are just an unpleasant prick.
>>
>>25300846
im fairly sure ive been here longer than you but because i have a friend im a normalfag right? Yeah dude your totally right, REEEEE normies get out
>>
>>25300801
Could be a little bit of category A, a little bit of B.

Here's what you do, faggot:
You go on this date with no expectations. You're just going out to dinner with your friend and two of hers. Follow their lead in the conversation and don't bring up anything autistic. Just treat everyone as normal human beings and you may come out of this better than you thought you would.
>>
>>25301082
how does someone "follow their lead", should i just stay quiet and say nothing if they dont ask anything to me?
But if they do ask about me what can i say, i like talking about autistic topics and weird things
>>
>>25300801
Don't even try bro, just tell her you have got something really important to do and ditch them. Why would you ruin your relationship with that friend?
>>
>>25301219
Don't say nothing, but keep the conversation at the topic at hand, while also talking about yourself.
If you're concerned about coming off as an autist, take a backseat and wait it out.
But if you want to actually look like a real person and not a robot, take some initiative and join the conversation. Add to their discussions. Ask the other two people what their interests are, what they do, school, etc. Also take note of what your friend is saying. If she's trying to help you, she'll lead the conversation your way. If she's just trying to fuck the other guy you'll likely be left out of it.

Avoid the following topics:
Politics
Religion
The Internet (unless brought up by them)
Any autist hobbies you might have
>>
>>25300916
>literal piece of trash
>literal

Nah, that guy was right in telling you to get the fuck out.
>>
>>25300801
Pics of her and friends.
>>
>>25301512
Good advice here.

Be careful about the questions. Don't interview them. Mentally prepare a few anecdotes about class and homework before the date that will relate to various topics. Also ask your friend about her friend so you have background knowledge to work off of.
>>
>>25301591
yeah OP giff us some pics and i might help you
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.