[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so pathetic and expect a man to always carry the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: jhj.png (606 KB, 688x756) Image search: [Google]
jhj.png
606 KB, 688x756
Why are women so pathetic and expect a man to always carry the conversation?
>>
they're natural born receptacles. they aren't creators, inventors or originators. their one job is to spawn younglings.
>>
>>25300852
They are fucking pathetic, they all want a le man
>who is rich
>le funny as fuck and makes me laugh on command

Dumb cunts.
>>
>>25300852
So they spawn (aka create) babies?
>>
>>25300788

because having a vagina means they're set for life and dont need to put in any effort
>>
>>25300911
well they have to create themselves to be pretty for the best seed they can get. after that they can just sit there and the rest does itself
>>
>>25300788
guys are just as bad. cant believe how often i have to carry a shit conversation.

ITS EASY
DO NOT HIT SEND ON A REPLY UNLESS YOU, YOURSELF ARE ABLE TO REPLY TO WHAT YOU'RE SENDING. END WITH A QUESTION, END WITH SOMETHING INTERESTING THEY CAN COMMENT ON. DO NOT END THE REPLY WITH SOMETHING THEY CAN NOT REPLY TO.

its that fucking easy. especially at this time of year! ask them about their christmas! their plans for new years! anything!
>>
>>25301014
Shut the fuck up, cunt. Women are a 100x worse.
>>
>>25301014
Successful men are NEVER as bad as the average women.

But your advice is sound. Take note robits, this works for me even though I don't have a gf at least I can talk to people
>>
>>25301032
Men think they're great conversationalist just because they can spew shit at a woman. if you cant engage them and get them to reply you're shit. conversation isnt telling someone something.

>>25301055
every chick ive talked to has been fine but then that mostly isnt in a romantic situation where im trying to get them to love me
>>
>>25300957

create themselves to be pretty or just get a whipped beta
>>
>>25301192
>Men think they're great conversationalist just because they can spew shit at a woma

And men aren't the ones demanding requirements for one to talk to them.
Ie
>HAVE TO BE SUPER FUNNY
>HAVE TO BE TALL
etc..

You dumb white-knighting faggot.
>>
as a man who can hold a conversation, you rarely get to the conversation stage because women don't give you a chance.
don't know why we're pretending it's any other way, women straight up ignore you and don't give you a single, tiny chance to even talk to them.
the reason you can't find anyone who can hold a convo is because your attention span is too small and you run away after 1 millisecond of pause.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.