[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone give me some insults since im too autistic to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Can someone give me some insults since im too autistic to make my own up
>>
>>25300680
my ancestors smile at me normie, can you say the same
>>
Autistic dribble cunt
>>
watch The Thick Of It
>>
if you was a faggot youd suck a dick neger
>>
If arguing with a girl point out that she was molested as a child. Chances are you'll be right and she'll start crying.
>>
>>25300680
it would be helpful to have context
>>
>>25300680
The jerkstore called.
They're running out of ya!
>>
>>25300759
We are the sons and daughters of autism
>>
>>25300878
thats fucked up man.
>>
>>25300680
Nigger. That's all and normies fold.
>>
Bitch ass bitch
Hoebag
Cock wrangler
Assdick
Dick nips
Fuckface
Turdburglar

Or if it's a woman, just imply that she's fat
>>25301046
>brutal.jpg
>>
You can actually just use really basic insults like "faggot" or "you fucking idiot" if you annunciate well enough
>>
File: getonmylevel.png (807 KB, 784x544) Image search: [Google]
getonmylevel.png
807 KB, 784x544
you look like you suck dick for foodstamps

i guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...because your fatass keeps eating them all you walking lard bucket

you need an accent similar to danny devito for these:
>you're fucking trash
>shut up you dumb broad

make like a tree and go fuck yourself

fairy

dumb-dumbpersonal favorite because it is not only berating but also appropiate around children

your dad didn't suck enough dicks to get you that haircut

it's not that hard OP
>>
Does your ass ever get jealous of the constant stream of shit coming out of your mouth?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.