[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If he can do it, why can't you guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (200 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
200 KB, 1920x1080
If he can do it, why can't you guys?
>>
File: 1433527285674.jpg (23 KB, 360x267) Image search: [Google]
1433527285674.jpg
23 KB, 360x267
"It" isn't what I want to do. Hell, "it" is probably bad for me. He can do whatever the hell he wants if it makes him happy, but it won't make me happy. nb
>>
>>25300653
can do what

who is this guy
>>
>>25300653

Confidence and charisma, which I refuse to develop.
>>
He's a pretend like most people. Most people just fuck around. He's not even particularly charismatic either. I don't care for one night stands or any of that sort of shit. If I'm going to be with someone (sexually) it'll be through an intimate relationship, not parties.

So he has next to nothing to offer for me.

>>25300744
RSDTyler.
>>
Numbers game

You have to be really deluded to not let it hurt you

Ripping off a bunch of betas while you are doing lessens the pain
>>
>>25300653
He's an average guy. I'm an ugly robot.
>>
>>25300761
This

The thought of just talking to a random women decimates me. It sucks because it's not like I'm incapable of talking to women that I know. My best friend is female. Hell, I have plans to go out with another one later in the week. The thing is, though, I didn't meet them on the street, I knew them because we all went to the same anxiety/depression group.

Am I supposed to just keep joining groups to talk to women?
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 261x193
>>25300653
heat miser pls
>>
>>25300798
>RSDTyler.
L I T E R A L L Y _ W H O
>>
>>25301149
Google/youtube the name, nigger. How much more do you want to be spoonfed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.