[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's her name, r9k? And who is she anyway?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1433503114222.jpg (44 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
1433503114222.jpg
44 KB, 680x765
What's her name, r9k?

And who is she anyway?
>>
>>25300523
She doesn't have a name because I've never met her. 25 fucking years and I can't find a girl I feel any sort of meaningful connection with. What the fuck is wrong with me.
>>
File: Burgerpants_f4424c_5726671.png (4 KB, 381x381) Image search: [Google]
Burgerpants_f4424c_5726671.png
4 KB, 381x381
>>25300578
Well, whatever's wrong with you is also what's wrong with me.

I just created this thread because i like hearing other people's stories and I want anons to have somewhere to vent
>>
Her name was ..... i-don't remember
>>
The only girl there is right now is Jessica and I'm sad because she's not HER, as you so aptly put it. By that I mean she's not the right girl for me and I know it because she treats me like shit and she uses me for sex. She won't talk to me unless I say something first and she won't introduce me to her friends or her parents. And I could deal with all of that if it wasn't coming right off the heels of her being just out of a five year relationship. She's using me as a rebound to get her rocks off and I hate it because I'm too alone and too much of a failure with women to tell her to take a hike.

You know what the worst part is? This is the second time a woman has just kept me around for sex. How fucking sad is that? How many times do you hear about the woman only wanting to fuck and the guy wanting more? And it's happened to me TWICE now. All I ever wanted was a meaningful long term relationship and this is my life.
>>
File: 1447632451783-2.png (245 KB, 457x453) Image search: [Google]
1447632451783-2.png
245 KB, 457x453
>>25300523
europa
>>
File: image_7.jpg (52 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
52 KB, 454x453
The only "online girlfriend" I've ever had and has been my ex for 3 years is indirectly controlling my life. I never got the physical contact with her that we talked about for so long and in turn I'm still obsessed with meeting her, even though when we casually text it never seems like she gives a fuck. When we're texting I feel obligated to be loyal to her even though I get nothing from it and I'm pretty sure she doesn't feel the same as me. It's hell and I'm too pussy to ask if there's ever going to be a second chance at meeting, it would take $1500 but I'll fucking do it
>>
Her name is Danielle. She's been my girlfriend for 6 years and I want to break up with her. She's completely emotionally attatched to me and dumping her would be a nuclear bomb in her life. I'm stuck.
>>
>>25300693
Think about it nigger. You're probably attractive (physically or in terms of status or whatnot) and you're probably beta enough to be comforting to a whore on the rebound. Despite being "unmasculine" in personality and intent, there's so much hope for you moving forward. At least you have the power to draw women. If you're young, there will be more opportunities to come.

Fuck jessica and move the fuck on, bud. If she's using you and she's content with that, she doesn't want to stay around.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.