[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET Escape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: muripo_neet.jpg (38 KB, 798x350) Image search: [Google]
muripo_neet.jpg
38 KB, 798x350
So have any long-term NEETS (7+ years) escaped NEETdom for the better?

How'd you do it? Is it possible? What do employers think about it?

It's okay if you trolls say mean things or joke about it or whatever, but I'm also wanting to hear real stories if you guys have them
>>
Bumping for a second chance
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
don't think its possible, can't see myself working with other people.
>>
Welp, I guess that's that
>>
I was NEET from 16 to 27.

I just got my HS certificate now in 2015.

I am starting my bachelors degree in 2016 and I am being paid by the government about $900/month so long as I do all the course work.

I don't really know if I'll even be able to get a job after I finish my degree but now I am being paid to attend university and I am getting a degree ontop of it....so it's better than just doing nothing. And in the end if I can't find work the gov will just switch me from study-bux to jobseeker-bux.
>>
I'm about to. Starting at a ~$70k/year job after being NEET for more than a decade. Therapy and medication have helped somewhat, as has trying to improve myself so I could win over a girl. Really though, I just grew tired of waiting to die.
>>
>>25303914
I still have to rehabilitate myself. I'm as messed up as ever. Maybe more so.
>>
>>25300501
I didn't have a job until I was 20. Not 7 years, but it's kind of the same.
I went to a temp agency for a Amazon.
Done a few other temp agencies since.
Jobs that hire in bulk and temp agencies don't really care to check.

>>25303914
That's insane. What's the job, and how did you get it?
Were you actually a NEET or just self-employed?
>>
>>25300501
>So have any long-term NEETS (7+ years) escaped NEETdom for the better?

of course not, you've made this lifestyle concrete by that point, only an extreme event can change a person after that many years of wasting away.
>>
>>25303615
may I ask what it was that made you into changing your life?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.