[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had a gf and she cheated on you, could you forgive her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 28
File: letter.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
If you had a gf and she cheated on you, could you forgive her?
>>
>>25300446
No. What's done is done and she will have the DNA and the flesh of another man in her for the rest of her life.
>>
No. Not if she gave me al her worldly possessions, not if she became a complete submissive to make up for it, not if she killed herself
>>
>>25300446
depends if they used a condom
>>
>>25300446
Disgusting.
She deserves to be spit on.

Don't be a cuck.
>>
File: 4235236632.png (125 KB, 332x260) Image search: [Google]
4235236632.png
125 KB, 332x260
>slitting your wrists over shit as mundane as that

Fucking roasties
>>
File: 1449290090873.png (540 KB, 650x550) Image search: [Google]
1449290090873.png
540 KB, 650x550
lol, hope the girl who wrote the letter dies.

I have been cheated on.

There are no excuses, unless you consider, "thinking about his cock made me wet, so I fucked him" a good excuse.

Even emotional cheating, saying private things to other people, talking sweetly like you do with your SO, is grounds for breaking up with them.

All cheaters and rapists should be put down.
>>
File: 1363229667797.jpg (27 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1363229667797.jpg
27 KB, 250x250
Typical woman, has to list a bunch of excuses to try and justify her behavior.
>>
I have had a girlfriend who cheated on me and I forgave her reluctantly. Much later I cheated on her and she forgave me reluctantly. One year later we both took LSD and had an in depth brutal and frank discussion about why we cheated on one another, we both confessed that we were drunk but 100% in control of our own decisions, we both admitted that we were just horny, in the present and that we made a decision to forget the consequences and pursue an immediate desire.

Anyway whether it was right or wrong we both bonded over a mutual understanding of each other's weakness and the whole cheating incidents are now like 6 years in the past and the LSD super confession happened 4 years ago and we're both doing fine now.

I'm sure I'll be called a cuck or whatever but provided you're capable of letting go and not always (because sometimes it is) taking cheating as an absolute personal affront it might work out if you forgive them.
>>
yeah, all it does it make me look better and better until i basically appear to be the most tolerant God.
but i would let anything go that had a sick compulsion that couldn't be cured.
a dog that won't stop shitting, a cleaning lady that won't stop snooping, a co-worker that won't work, a woman that won't stop fucking around.
the compulsion must see it's self away from me or i'll move from it.
>>
>>25300701
lol, i bet he was bigger than you and you'll never ever fill her like he did.

also, if she says he isn't, you just know he is. She doesn't want you to feel too emasculated.

cuck
>>
>>25300734

It's obvious that you suffer from these anxieties otherwise you wouldn't expect them to worry me.
>>
>>25300816
>implying I suffer from these anxieties
I am sworn off women friend, just letting you know that you still have a chance to stop being a cuck by breaking up with her.

Preserve what dignity you have left.
>>
I think forgiveness is possible in some cases, but not forgetting.

I was cheated on about 4 years ago. It made a lasting impression on me - my first love was destroyed, but more than that, my innocence and trust in the good of people. Now, I have a new love, but it is nowhere near as intense as my first, a lot more practical and less optimistic.

As someone who gives everything to those they love, cheating isn't something I can understand. I can understand having problems, but instead of seeking help and support from your partner, seeking it from another dick in your hole is fucked up and an idiotic way to go about things and just goes to show how most people do not fully progress into adulthood, but stay as children as far as their reasoning and impulse control goes.

I will never forgive that cunt that cheated on me. I hope he dies alone. I don't feel the intense anger any more, but I hate him. I loathe him. I will only be happy when I see him, broken and sobbing, finally realising how I felt when my illusions of love were shattered.
>>
>>25300446
I'd like to say no but I don't know since I haven't had gf and it's unlikely I ever will
>>
File: divorce.jpg (258 KB, 1000x1018) Image search: [Google]
divorce.jpg
258 KB, 1000x1018
>>25300446
>IMPLYING IM GONNA READ ALL THAT SHIT
U ARE OUTTA YR FUKKEN MIND LADY
>>
>>25300858

Dignity is given or taken by others or their actions, it's built inside if yourself. I am very dignified.

Women have impacted you so much that you've had to swear off an entire half of the population so that you can instead identify cuckoldry wherever it fits your definition.

I shared my story to help people like you.
>>
>>25300983

Dignity is not*
>>
>>25300446
fuck no,i hope that bitch gets raped by her new husband that fucking whore
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 411x387
Jokes on him

1000000000 divided by infinity is a convergent limit to 0.

> So zero years
> So she does not want to apologize
>>
>>25300983
Feel dignified all you want I suppose, I'm just saying you'll never be capable of filling him or satisfying her like he was. I don't see how you can feel dignified knowing you are a literal cuckold.

I've been hurt by women, but I feel more dignified living my life independently than depending on some dumb slut who doesn't have the respect for me to not take other dick.
>>
>>25300446
where did you find that letter from
>>
>>25300446
>could you forgive her?

yes, but i would still break up with her. one of the essential elements of the contract that forms the relationship is monogamy. it's a deal-breaker
>>
>>25300882

>As someone who gives everything to those they love, cheating isn't something I can understand.

While I can't condone cheating, it's things like this that people need to take accountability for. You are doing yourself no favours by investing yourself completely in the idea of another person. Forget cheating thinking about anything else that might happen. They might die, they might take a job opportunity across the world, they might even just break up with you.

You have to understand that different people will always value sex and monogamy differently. If your ex-partner was morally okay with cheating and you were not, he is not responsible for the level of grief you feel. He is certainly to blame fof triggering your grief and violating the oral contract of your being together. But the only reason you will consider cheating to be absolutely abhorrent is due to your own decision to imbue yourself with the idea of another. The level of grief you feel is determined by your own thoughts.
>>
File: letter2.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
letter2.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>25301119
/r9k/ of course. The original thread was great
>>
File: you chose this.jpg (321 KB, 1577x969) Image search: [Google]
you chose this.jpg
321 KB, 1577x969
>>25300701
dayum son you a cuck, how does it feel to know that she probably still cheats on you all teh time?
>>
>>25300446
>1,000,000/infinity years
>0

what a fucking retard
>>
>>25300882

Seriously.

Nothing justifies cheating. It's basically "I want to have sex with other people... so [insert excuse here] but I don't want to give up this other good thing I have going on either."

Nothing justifies it. Sex is an option. You're not going to die without it.

>>25300446

I've never personally been in that situation but I've watched my parents, siblings, extended family, friends and coworkers all get destroyed by it.

It's not forgivable UNLESS... you have children with the person. Because you shouldn't be allowed to ruin your own kids lives for your genitals. Hell, I think being forced to stay in the marriage is punishment for the cheater. You're kind of giving them what they want when you break off the relationship so they can fuck the other people some more.

Also if I had a cheating spouse I'd ask them point blank when it's okay for me to cheat on them. And say they're either going to have a threesome with me and another girl or I get to go fuck another girl. Not even because that's right, it's more of a test. Give them a taste of their own medicine type test.
>>
She sucked some other guys dick at a party, i came inside her as revenge and now im paying alimony.
>>
>>25301109

>you'll never be capable of filling her or satisfying her like he was

This is nothing but a self-deprecating speculation. She had sex with him once and I have had sex with her millions of times, logic tells me that I satisfy her more than he did.

You're right in a way though. It can be difficult at first to overcome the idea that you were not good enough, but I don't feel that way. I guess when I cheated on her this made it easier to forget about any performance anxiety.

But you're proving my point. People's absolute hatred for cheating is bases on their own perceptions of them self, they, like you, become obsessed with how they failed, how their partner sought to fulfill their lacking needs elsewhere.

When I cheated on my girlfriend I was not thinking of her. My inhibitions were lowered and there was an attractive girl willing to have sex with me, this was my thought process. She has no reason to obsess over herself and her failings because it was not her that drove me to cheat.

This is how we were able to reconcile with one another.
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 816x979) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 816x979
>>25301325

As I stated here
>>25301062

Kids don't be a cuck learn your calc II - limit theory, usually 1yr 1st semester college calc.
>>
>>25300446
am I the only one triggered by X/infinity years thing
>>
>>25301348

>"I want to have sex with other people... so [insert excuse here] but I don't want to give up this other good thing I have going on either."

That's exactly what it is but I don't know if that's so wrong. I'd definitely have sex with another girl if I could be certain it would not impact my relationship. Why deprive myself of a good thing for literally no reason?
>>
>>25301425
Whatever your logic tells you is wrong, you are a cuck plain and simple.

God forbid people experience a "hatred for cheating".

I have never been cheated on, friend, nor am I projecting any of my insecurities. I'm saying things in the hope of shocking some sense into you. You have no dignity.
>>
>>25301467
>am I the only one triggered by X/infinity years thing
No, if a chick wrote that to me, it'd be a fucking deal breaker.
>>
File: maimum autism.jpg (49 KB, 441x530) Image search: [Google]
maimum autism.jpg
49 KB, 441x530
>>25301425
bro, she's still cheating on you. if you wanna be a cuck that's fine, but da-nile aint just a river in egypt.
>>
>>25300882
Hello, Melissa. You're a crazy bitch.
>>
>>25300446
Yes. I would forgive her.
>>
>>25300446
I wouldnt have a gf so we'll assume its a wife we're talking about here.
Id drug her, shave her head, take her out naked in the streets and behead her for all to see. Then id probably kill myself.
>>
>>25301490

You see the word "cuck" it has no value to me. I am dignified. You have sworn off women out of fear of being cuckolded. You're obsessed with deriving your dignity from assuring that you are never dependant on a woman and that your reputation will remain in tact.

You are afraid of your own inability. But you have no need to be. Call me a cuck. I am a cuck. I'm not ruled by words. I don't think of this man my girlfriend had sex with and she does not think of the woman I had sex with. It is in the past. It is forgotten.

Your words have no power over me but have all the ppwer over yourself. I am trying to help you. Don't forgive infidelity blindly, that's ridiculous. But understand that it does not have to be a dichotomy, there is more to life than being cucked or uncucked, dignified or undignified. It's your obsession with these words or these states of being as you seem to perceive them that make you so afraid of your own failure.
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (21 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
21 KB, 480x600
>>25301656
>You see the word "cuck" it has no value to me. I am dignified
>>
>>25300464
Is that true? Where did you hear that?
>>
File: 239852605.png (649 KB, 1056x602) Image search: [Google]
239852605.png
649 KB, 1056x602
>>25300446
>What I did had nothing to do with what you did wrong
Correct, it's about what he DIDN'T do wrong.

I'm guaranteed he treated her like fucking royalty and that meant she wasn't getting her weekly quota of abusive Chadfucking.

I hate women.
>>
I was going to make a thread about this topic, but I'll just piggy-back onto this thread instead.

Why the fuck are robots (and people in general) so fucking afraid of the possibility being cucked? Is it because they know deep down they are so pathetic any self-respecting woman wouldn't hold interest in them for very long? Is it because they have the mind of a child and view women as possessions that they don't want to share? Is it because your dick burns when it comes in contact with where another penis has been? Sex is a biological act no different than pissing or shitting, if you ever get the opportunity to empty your balls, just do it.

Inb4 gtfo Normie, Ree, etc.
Inb4 cuck, faggot, etc.
>>
>>25301690
Fucking destroyed kek, I didnt even bother to read that wall of text
>>
File: 1356647900559.jpg (202 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1356647900559.jpg
202 KB, 1024x768
>>25300446
>i'm sexually inexperienced and emotionally distraught and also my grandma is dying
>this totally justifies my infidelity
>>
>>25300446
Forgive her? Sure.

But I wouldn't date her again.
>>
>>25301154

Firstly, I suppose that I should point out that I am not idiotic enough to allow myself to associate with, let enough allow myself to eventually fall in love with, a man that found cheating anything but morally reprehensible. We both held the same convictions about cheating and love, at least in the beginning. While I don't blame him for my resultant lingering bad feelings, I do blame him for what he did, and I do blame him for doing it for 6 months before telling me only when a mutual friend found out and threatened to tell me.

I do agree, that blindly entering a relationship and just expecting people to hold the same convictions as you is silly. That will never just randomly happen. However, in my case, he was either a very good liar for the first 2 years of our relationship, or he did hold the same values as I did.

People cannot help the way they were brought up, which plays a major part in determining their approach to love, and implying that it is the distraught party's fault, even when they have been tricked or lied to, sounds an awful lot like someone trying to cover their own guilty conscience.
>>
>>25301746
It is true. Not him, nor do I have the source cause I'm on my phone, but it is true.
In fact, all of those men that's she's slept, their DNA (from sperm) ends up being found in the children of the woman and her later partners.
If you have kids with women who have had previous partners, they will have DNA from those partners.
DISGUSTING.
>>
>>25301531

I tell a story about infidelity. I tell you that I was cheated on and that then I cheated. I then tell you that in a moment of pure honesty my girlfriend and I confess to one another every motive behind our cheating, we are more open with one another than either of us has ever been and from our honesty we establish a new common ground; we empathize with each other's flaws and grow from there to become a stronger unit than we had ever been.

The first instinct of posters in this thread is to ask me don't I ever worry about how that guys dick might have been bigger and I'll never fulfill my girlfriend? Don't I worry that I'm a cuck?

These are the first two questions that spring to mind. Believe me, I'm not the one ruled by the word "cuck."
>>
>>25300446
Forgive yes, speak to or have anything to do with her ever again no
>>
>>25301546

That's actually funny. My mum says she would have called me Melissa if she hadn't found my name nicer. I'm glad, I've never known a Melissa that wasn't an absolute cunt.
>>
>>25301777

It's because most people here have been cuckolded at one stage or another. People only feel strongly about issues that have impacted them personally (celebrities donating to a charity that has damaged them or their family members).

No one here cares about lynching, rape or property damage because they can't understand what it's like to be a victim of these sorts of crimes.

There's a reason this entire board is obsessed with "cuck" culture and "roastie whores"; they know what it's like to be cheated on, to be considered inferior to another male.

Rather than bettering themselves accepting that the world isn't fair, they prefer to foster the idea that cheating is the ultimate sin, the most absolute crime one could commit against another. This is all due to their pain and obsession.

Of course mental health plays a factor here. Most people who are cheated on feel sad for a time, this is only natural, they do not become obsessed with the arbitrary order in which their former partner moves on (ie. there is no difference between these two: 1. Sleep with Another 2. Break up || 1. Break up 2. Sleep with Another). This seems to be a trait exclusive to robots. They are fixated on their own misery and their own failures and this fixation poisons them from the inside, all they can understand is that they feel great pain and a scary, new kind of malice and that this all began when they were cheated on.

So what is their natural conclusion? Well... Just go and take a look at the board called /r9k/, the only people responsible for their misery are "roastie cheating whores."

I feel sorry for these damaged young men.
>>
>>25301656
I'm not obsessed nor am I afraid of being cucked. I'm sworn off women because they are trouble, for many reasons. Not because I am insecure.

You are a cuck. There's more to life than being cucked or uncucked, you are right, but it is not dignified to be cucked and staying with someone who cucked you makes you a beta male in everyone's eyes except yours apparently.

Just saying friend. You can jusify being a cuckold however you want, but you are the one who is a slave to pussy, not me.
>>
File: pray4us.jpg (299 KB, 548x385) Image search: [Google]
pray4us.jpg
299 KB, 548x385
>>25301929
>>25301850

your walls of text prove you are insecure about being a cuck and need to justify yourself to strangers on the internet

>cuck-a-doodle-do
>>
>>25301062
It makes me really happy that you pointed this out.
>>
>>25301469

>Why deprive myself of a good thing for literally no reason?

Why not just kill people because it makes you feel good? Or steal things?
>>
>>25301899
Why is it such a sin to you that we dislike cheating?
It's betrayal in the purest sense. Treason is considered one of the worst crimes you can commit, and it's the same premise.

We're not obsessed with "cucking", cucking is a joke, a meme. But you told a story about actually being cucked, so we called you a cuck. You come off as incredibly defensive.

Stop justifying being such a beta.
>>
>>25300882
This post is so good that I screen capped it.

How I feel about being cheated on, basically. Even as time goes on, it gnaws away at you and leaves you with feelings of despair that you can't really explain. Shit's fucked up, cheaters should be shot on sight.
>>
>>25301777

>Why the fuck are robots (and people in general) so fucking afraid of the possibility being cucked?

Would you like to take care of another man's child for the rest of your life?

Sex makes fucking babies. That's why you should be selective about who you do it with.
>>
>>25302075

Because the whole "cuck" meme is a horrible fad that is making young men obsessed with the idea. I am trying to prove that there isn't any need to be obsessed with it. It's a meaningless word but people treat it like a state of being, like it's possible to inherently be in a state of "cucked."
>>
>>25300446
>if I could apologize for the next 1,000,000,000/infinity years I would
>1,000,000,000/infinity
THATS ZERO
REEEEEEEEEEEE ROASTIE WHORE
>>
File: decker 1.png (900 KB, 1248x806) Image search: [Google]
decker 1.png
900 KB, 1248x806
>>25302159
>This post is so good that I screen capped it.

no one cares, post pictures of you tits with a time stamp or gtfo
>>
>>25302186
What is wrong with people disliking cheating? Why do you defend it so much? Nobody here is legitimately obsessed with cucking, they just think it's funny, interchangeable with faggot or beta.
>>
>>25300446
Gf, no.
Wife, maybe.
>>
>forgive cheating
No. I can forgive a mistake, but not a betrayal.
>>
>>25302159
SHOO SHOO ROAST BEEF

GET OUT OF HERE ATTENTION WHORE, YOU ARE HATED AND NOT WANTED
>>
File: TimeResumes.png (415 KB, 610x482) Image search: [Google]
TimeResumes.png
415 KB, 610x482
>>25301062
How do you divide something by infinity?
how can you divide a finite number into a number that has no end?
I'm bad at math so I know that probably sounds like a retarded question
>>
>>25300858
lol get a load of this homosexual right here.
>>
>>25300446
I'd probably end up going to prison if I found out someone I was dating cheated on me.
>>
>>25300446
if it was khadijah i would
>>
>>25302289
How the fuck could you possibly forgive your wife if she cheated on you? Even if you divorced she'd manage to fuck you over a second time financially.
>>
>>25302353
You get an infinitely small number.
>>
>If I could apologize for the next 10,000,000 / inf, I would
>10,000,000 / inf
>0

fucking slick bitches man. also she is just blaming everything but herself, which is not a sign of inprovement.

would I forgive her? inside my head, no, outside yes just so I do not have bad blood with her.

Maybe I'll get to fuck her later with her new bf. :^)

Would I take her back?? hell no
>>
>>25301168
Do you have a link to the original thread?
>>
File: 1449458559324.jpg (13 KB, 540x489) Image search: [Google]
1449458559324.jpg
13 KB, 540x489
>>25302490
so a finite number divided by an infinite number leads to an infinitely small number because the finite number can be divided into the infinite number and infinite number of times?
that's pretty cool
>>
>>25301656
>I told her i understood why she cheated
in other words you implicitly gave her permission to cheat again knowing that you "understand" and will forgive her.

simple question for you. who bought the lsd?

dollars to doughtnuts you are a literal cuck and she bangs whoever she wants now. then if she feels like it she'll let you bang her out of a sense of duty.
>>
>>25302023

I think you're getting me mixed up with someone else, I never mentioned anything about cuckoldry, just about a hatred of cheating.

I don't think swearing off women, or men, is the true answer though.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 685x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 685x457
>>25302569

This is called limit theory. And, again, this is thought in your 2nd year of calculus followed by differential equations and 3d calc.

It would not be something you would encounter in high school unless you ap course was very advanced and is normally taught in your first year of college.

It's actually really simple, the hardest part is understanding the nomenclature and syntax of the problem.
>>
File: 87597570225.jpg (137 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
87597570225.jpg
137 KB, 600x337
>>25300446
No. it just show how much you lack commitment to a person. If she can't settle with me only and fuck others guys behind my back, She doesn't deserve me and I refuse to lower my standard for someone who cannot commit and who lack loyalty. I can't stand treason of any kind.

You commit to the relationship or you get lost. your doing.
>>
>>25300446
No. Under no circumstances.
>>
>>25300446
>tldr

Maybe....?
>>
>>25300446
No. And I would expect the same from her if I should ever stray.
>>
>>25300446
I had a gf cheat on me, and I forgave her, and I stuck around, and she lost all respect for me, and she cheated again, and she broke up with me.

Leave her, its not worth it.
>>
>>25300701
>Both cheated
>Took LSD
Damn son, you whites are on some next-level degeneracy.
>>
>>25300446
>If you had a gf and she cheated on you, could you forgive her?

Nope, but if I ever was stupid enough to be convinced by her to forgive me, my subconscious would probably resent her afterwards to the point of us breaking up out of relationship issues anyway.

My first real love cheated on me several times, and I was too blind to see it, and after that I haven't been able to completely trust any woman, not even my mother, regardless of whether I truly care about them or not.

The experience of being extremely in love with someone who just willfully cheats on you for no reason, was soul-crushing to a 19 year old who already had had a hell of a life, and after the dust settled I realized that the only person who can ever trust in this world is yourself, and everyone really is a potential enemy.
>>
If my current GF cheated on me, it'd be hard for me to leave her- but I think I'd have to. I couldn't stand to look at her and think that someone else made her feel how only I should.
>>
>>25302067
>>25301469
We should also go out and rape children.
Why deprive ourselves of a good thing for literally no reason?
Fucking a tight underaged pussy would feel great, and if I don't get caught, then who cares?
>>
>>25302186
>Because the whole "cuck" meme is a horrible fad
Why?
Because it teaches young men to have self-respect?
HOW HORRIBLE!
We should all be glad that some woman deemed us worthy of their holy cunt, so much so that we should allow them to walk all over us by cheating.
I think the real problem here is you anon, you have no sense of self-respect, and the idea of others having self-respect horrifies you.
>>
>>25303444

Haha not the same thing at all.

One is situation where you mentally damage a young child, a clear victim.

The other is a situation where I have consenual sex with a girl in another state from my girlfriend and then I return home happily and her never knowing that there is anything she needs to feel bad about.
>>
>>25303694
>One is betraying the trust of a child by sexually abusing them
>The other is betraying the trust of a partner by emotionally abusing them
Frankly, I don't understand how you whites can try to justify cheating.
You have this very childlike mindset of "Well, it feels good to me, who cares how it effects others?"
At least most gangbangers don't actually settle down with a woman, so they can't really cheat.
It's the makings of a psychopath to be perfectly honest with you family.
>>
>>25302872

>dollars to doughtnuts you are a literal cuck and she bangs whoever she wants now. then if she feels like it she'll let you bang her out of a sense of duty.

Hahahahaha holy fuck this is what cuckposters ACTUALLY believe
>>
>>25303694
what a retard, not the same guy, but the point is self control
>>
>>25303734

It feels good for me and she never finds out.

Why not indulge in carnal desire freely and without consequence? I gain nothing by not having sex and whether I do or don't will make 0 difference to the life of my gf.

Who am I hurting here?
>>
>>25300446
I know a bitch like this IRL. In fact the similarities I'm seeing in this letter are so striking that it may very well be her.

She's a short-stacked Jewish girl yes, really with black hair. She cheated on a guy named Ethan just like in the letter. She got counseling and came to the conclusion that she is "depressed". The Ethan guy who is Indian IIRC dumped her and she is now dating the boy she cheated with who is named Austin. Ironically, Austin cheated on her recently. She is still dating him and they are getting couple's counseling or some shit.

Stupid bitch is always dodging her shifts because "muh depreshun is getin worse :( ". I hate her so much.
>>
>>25302159
why'd u block me on skype >:U
>>
>>25303782
>It feels good for me
So does sexually abusing a child.
>Why not indulge in carnal desire freely and without consequence?
All of our actions have consequences.
>Who am I hurting here?
Your gf

These two situations are actually more similar than you think.
Trying to justify it by saying "no one gets hurt" is like justifying child abuse by saying "I told her it was just a game, she liked it."
And as the other anon said, it's about self-control.
If you want to be able to freely fuck other people, don't be in a relationship.
I don't know why this is so hard for white people.
>>
>>25303806
S_S7
>>
>>25302159
sry for calling you a sluuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUTTTttttttttttttttttttttt
you're a really nice pretty normie and I want to make a healthy family with u
>>
>>25303828
>So does sexually abusing a child.
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
>>
>>25303828

Wow niggers really have a hard time reading don't they? She. Never. Finds. Out.

Her life is absolutely the same at all times whether I have sex out of state or not. The only victim is your moralfaggotry.
>>
>>25300446

no, never. I would be gone as soon as practically possible and not acknowledge any of her attempts to contact me
>>
>>25303904

If I stole something from you and you never found it was me... Would you be okay with that?
>>
>>25303904
>Calls someone else a nigger while trying to justify being an amoral bastard
The ironing.
The "master race" huh?
>She. Never. Finds. Out.
Right, just like a child never finds out what happened to her was sexual abuse so long as you present it as a game and she doesn't tell anyone else.
>Her life is absolutely the same at all times whether I have sex out of state or not.
I think the sad part is that she's dumb enough to trust you, frankly.
>The only victim is your moralfaggotry.
And her trust, not that you care.
The problem is that you're too much of a pussy to leave the relationship (master race genetics at work).

I suppose you'd be fine if I was stealing your wifi or cable as well.
Or better yet, if your gf got pregnant and the baby was half-black.
After all, you never found out, it should be perfectly fine for you to raise another man's child.
Who cares who the real father is? What you don't know won't hurt you.
>>
>>25303797
Is her name Kavi?
>>
>>25304012
Nah, Mallory. Texas.
>>
>>25302528
That was when we had Moe.
>>
>>25303747
type more Ha's it'll make you look less buttblasted.

stay in denial faggot. she lets you fuck her because you support her lifestyle and pay for her drugs. and she knows you don't mind if she cheats because you "understand" her urges so she fucks whoever she wants whenever the mood strikes her. prove me wrong.
>>
>>25303945

I'm not stealing anything from my girlfriend, my cheating does not come into contact with her at all.

You woke up today and you either decided to shower or not to. You are over 500 miles away from me, your decision to either shower or not could never manage to impact me and even more than that if you chose not to tell me I would never know the decision was even made.

Tell me how my girlfriend is a victim when I have sex with a girl she'll never know, see or think about.
>>
>>25304047
>Tell me how my girlfriend is a victim when I have sex with a girl she'll never know, see or think about.
Right, and he steals some money out of your sock drawer.
Money you'll never remember, see, or think about, maybe he'll keep doing it.
$20 here.
$40 there.
Bit by bit, but in your mind, it's a-okay as long as you never find out.
>>
>>25304032

If you didn't have such a severe anxiety about exactly what you described to me you wouldn't expect it to bother me.

You're cucked by your own fear of being cucked.
>>
>>25304089

You're still implying thag my girlfriend is losing something, that my actions have a quantifiable detriment to her. They do not.

In your fantasy I am being stolen from.

In my reality my girlfriend is not even a part of the equation. She is utterly removed from the coupling and she will never know.

See. You can't refute me.
>>
>>25300446
>Lynwood & Noah
>2 different people
What shit names.
Also what a slut.
>>
>>25304157

>You're still implying thag my girlfriend is losing something, that my actions have a quantifiable detriment to her.

You spent time with someone else instead of her. Gave someone else an orgasm instead of her. Made someone else feel good instead of her. Also you're holding on to her while other men would give her all these things. So you're a gluttonous faggot who's taken far, far more than his fair share.

I hope you're girlfriend finds out and sends you pics of her sucking someone else's dick you fucking sociopath.

There, I refuted you.
>>
>>25304157
>You're still implying thag my girlfriend is losing something
She is, unless you're implying that she's also cheating on you as well.
If she's fully committed to the relationship and you're not, then she's losing a huge portion of that relationship, that commitment.
Your actions at 100% a detriment to your relationship, which she is committed to, therefore your actions are a detriment to her.
>In your fantasy I am being stolen from.
Right, but that means nothing because you will never know.
You are utterly removed from the equation, it's just the thief and your money.

>In my reality my girlfriend is not even a part of the equation.
She's always part of the equation, you're in a relationship.
This all comes down to you being too much of a weak-willed pussy to leave the relationship.
A typical trait of the "master race" nowadays I suppose.
Shame really, I have more respect for the nigger-hating Nat-Soc members than I do for people like you, at least they stick by their beliefs of being superior by acting like it.
>>
>>25304157

Also what if you got an STD? Or got another girl pregnant? Then all the sudden it definitely becomes her knowledge and her problem.
>>
No.

She can go kill herself for all I care.
>>
>>25304218
Lynwood is a place, noah is a person
>>
>>25300701
My boyfriend cheating on me about four months ago and I want to forgive him because I still love him but literally every single day I have anxiety about him cheating on me again. I already was really insecure and had problems with feelings like he didn't care because he wasn't always super affectionate but this has just made it all ten thousand times worse. Everytime he leaves the house I worry that he might just be going to see another girl. I have nightmares most nights of him being with someone else too. He's trying his hardest to prove that he is trustworthy but I don't know what to do. Sometimes I just feel so sick in the stomach thinking about it and so incredibly angry. I don't want another boyfriend. He's the first and only person I've ever really loved or been attracted to but I hate now that every single positive moment we have, every single time we laugh in the back of my mind I'm thinking about him fucking someone else. How the fuck do I get over it? I'm scared I'm just going to end up being bitter and awful and make him leave me or cheat on me again anyway.

The worst part is that for some reason him cheating on me has made me hypersexual. Like, if we have sex three times a day he can't possibly cheat on me, right? Then if he rejects me I feel completely worthless, unattractive and like he'd rather the other girl even though it's reasonable for him to not want to have sex that often.
>>
>>25304226

No you didn't. I go away for work out of state. She would not see me otherwise.
>>
Also
>for a second I didn't think
Cocks aren't like banana's. You don't just slip and fall on an erect one that somehow goes repeatedly in and out.
If we lived in a World where banana's did that I'd be more willing to forgive.
>>
No. If I cheated on a girl, she would never forgive me and would tell everyone I'm a love rat.

There's also the obvious fact that if your SO cheats, they no longer love you.
>>
>>25300446
tl;dr

"WAH WAH MY BETABUX FOUND OUT ABOUT MY SEX LIFE, HOW AM I GONNA BE ABLE TO SUPPORT MY LAVISH LIFE NOW."
>>
>>25304096
it's called cause and effect.

it's like warning a faggot kid to look both ways before he crosses the street, or not to point a loaded gun at his own face. call it "anxiety" if you want.

oh well. enjoy being cucked.
>>
>>25304409

How do you feel knowing she's cheating on you? Out of site, out of mind right?
>>
>>25300446
Yes, but I wouldn't take her back
>>
>>25304157
You get an STD. Other bitch gets pregnant and tracks you down. Other bitch just gets jealous and possessive and tracks you down to ruin your relationship.

She is affected, probabilistically.

You can also just have a degenerate relationship where that shit is allowed and not do it behind her back.

I see you didn't reply to >>25304263
>>
>>25304405
He cheated on you because your boring and clingy as fuck. I know because I cheated on my gf for the same reason. He's still cheating on you and will eventually dump you when a more better stable relationship presents itself.
>>
>>25304679

Yes I don't care if she is I'm not a hypocrite
>>
>>25305013
>I'm not a hypocrite

>Gets upset at the idea of someone stealing from him when he's not even around
Gross hypocrisy at it's finest.
>>
>"i can't think of why i cheated"
>proceeds to list a bunch of excuses

why are women unable to take responsibility for themselves?
>>
>>25300446
Nope. Anyone weak enough to do it once....
>>
File: Cheating after 11 years.png (99 KB, 886x949) Image search: [Google]
Cheating after 11 years.png
99 KB, 886x949
>>25300446
I did, once. It was the worst possible mistake of my life. The ride I went on afterwards showed me the true depravity of women.
>>
If she did it once she will do it again. A cheating woman is like a tiger that has tasted the flesh of man: there's no going back
>>
File: feeling it more.jpg (90 KB, 1279x227) Image search: [Google]
feeling it more.jpg
90 KB, 1279x227
>>25300446
>--Love, Kavi <3

Jesus Christ, women are horrible.
>>
>>25305417
>dated since age 26 after she had lived a wild lifestyle from age 18-22
ggggggg
>>
>>25300446
>Ethan, I'm sorry I hurt and betrayed you
>but enough about you, you fucking loser. Here's all of my problems
>okay now see, I was just confused
>>
File: 1424077213913.png (363 KB, 452x710) Image search: [Google]
1424077213913.png
363 KB, 452x710
>>25300446
I forgave her and then she slept with another guy and has been dating her since May.

I fucking hate myself.
>>
>>25305417
>I did, once. It was the worst possible mistake of my life

If you forgive a woman after she betrays you, how can she possibly respect you as a man after you roll over and forgive her like nothing happened?

She's not faultless, but you cucked yourself so you can't just dump it all on "the depravity of women"
>>
File: 1314710429892.jpg (183 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1314710429892.jpg
183 KB, 720x540
>>25300446
Well it happened to me once and I "forgave" her for kissing another guy, but I didn't really. Before it happened, I had a chance of settling down with her and having kids. After it happened, that was totally out of the question, but I hadn't had sex with her yet so I led her on until I could. I lied to her and said that I know I will marry her one day and I want her to be the mother of my children. It was all lies. I only did it to have sex with her. After I used her vagina for one school semester I just dumped her after that.

stupid or not, you decide.
>>
My ex was mad at me because I was on the defensive when other guys were making moves on her and she just went "well of fucking course I won't cheat on you."

The one time I let her talk to an old friend during a reunion party, she vanished into the night. (read: took my fucking car)

It's been four years now and they are married.

That shit ain't fair. How can I stop not trusting women after something like that?
>>
>>25307435
In a way you're both a winner and a loser there. You decided to grace a basic slut with cock but you got to have revenge sex. The only way you're a winner here is you learned a lesson many many men fail to learn after experiences like this.
>>
>>25300446
I might, I have a soft spot apparently for letters and having a girlfriend to begin with
>>
File: 1441160422575.jpg (49 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1441160422575.jpg
49 KB, 330x319
>>25300446
>getting cucked by lynwood and noah
>>
>>25301929
>most people here have been cuckolded
>implying most people here have ever been in a relationship
>>
>>25307703
I don't care if I graced her with my dick. I'm just an average guy and getting laid is hard. I did what I had to do to get vagina.
>>
>>25300446
>The night before you became my first real boyfriend, and the day before that I lost my virginity.
Sounds like she fucked some random dude a day before she got together with Ethn.
>>
File: 1443314340492.png (41 KB, 890x670) Image search: [Google]
1443314340492.png
41 KB, 890x670
>>25302957
this is so odd to me, i learned this in calc 1, calc 2 was using that and a lot of identities to find sums of infinite series, related rates, etc. calc 3 was using some of our calc 2 methods and expanding them so we could find the area under not only curves but planes, volumes and surface area of objects and areas between two functions in 3 and 4 dimensions

i also understood the basic concept of limits in first grade when i asked "what is something divided by 0" and they said you can't divide by 0, i fully understood that 1/1 = 1, 1/.1 = 10, 1/.01 = 100 -> 1/0 = <inf>

no one believed me tho, probably could have been a savant
>>
>>25302353
>>25302490
>>25302569
You cant divide by fucking infinity. Infinity is just an idea, not a number. You can find out the value of a limit as it approaches infinity, but you can't divide by infinity, nor you can divide by zero.
>>
>>25305417
How the hell did she just have sex with an 18 year old guy? Their kids are in elementary school, what events transpired for them to meet let alone have sex?
And why?
>>
>>25300446
forgiveness and forgetting are two different things.

you should always forgive, because it does no good to hold a grudge. that doesn't mean you have to get back with her, doesn't mean you have to pretend like nothing happened.

and maybe, if you forgive her and think you can still love her, you should give her a second chance. I wouldn't say three chances. she might be able to make it work after one big fuck-up, and I think everyone deserves a second chance after their first fuck-up.

she might be able to make it right to you, but not if you don't even give her a chance to.
>>
>>25301777
>>25301929
The number one priority for all males in the animal kingdom is to secure the survival of their genes.

By doing so you need to:
a) Secure a female
b) Make sure it is your offspring that she carries/births

Obviously, cheating compromises b) so avoiding being cucked it a deep rooted biological imperative in all males. Hell, pretty much all human societies was built around ensuring the fidelity of females

Also, we humans having developed a self consciousness, being cheated on brings on a fuckload of other issues like feeling inferior.
>>
>>25300446
Forgive, yes. Forget, no. We'd be done, but I wouldn't continue to bear ill will towards her.
>>
>>25300446
She's basically saying "If you dump me i'll probably kill myself"
dont fall for the bitch's tricks
tell her to fuck roit off
>>
>>25300953
I'll shorten it for ya
>Wha wha i'm a female
>Treat me like a child as women
>I made le mistake
>Forgive me cucknon
>>
>>25308377
>What is Lim_(N-> inf) (1,000,000/N)
>>
If she let me fuck her friend to make it even
>>
>>25301168
God I fucking hate women
>Here's a cute drawing forgive me :3333
>>
>>25302186
>Expecting females to be committed to their partner is a horrible fad
While I guess that most women are roastie sluts, that's a bit harsh anon. Considering you're currently dating a roastie slut I thought you'd have a bit more compassion for them. Did you always have a cuck fetish ?
>>
maybe, but only a year or so after the fact, and only if she was truly apologetic. also, forgiving an ex for cheating does not always mean getting back with them, that I would never do
>>
>>25300446
i'd make her beg for my forgiveness, absolutely humiliate her. then i'd laugh in her face, tell her to fuck off, and then cut all contact with her.

(i have been cucked once. she broke up with me on text by saying "i dont know how to say this without hurting your feelings but i found someone else." i told her to never contact me again, and we never saw or texted/talked to each other again.)
>>
Highly circumstantial, though I'd certainly be hurt.

If she got pregnant off the other guy, NOPE.jpeg I'm the fuck out at that point.
>>
>>25304911

Fuck you, honestly fuck you. Putting that shit in her head when there is a chance it's not true at all. What guy doesn't want a COMPASSIONATE, INTIMATE LOVER WHO LOVES YOU EVEN IF YOU MADE THE WORST MISTAKE IMAGINABLE... Saying that shit to her to make her miserable. I don't know the guy and I can't say that you're wrong, but you aren't right either. Just by reading what she's said IMHO she is an incredible woman and he is so incredibly lucky to have her. If he has any common sense in his head he'll do right for her for the rest of his life because that's she deserves.
>>
Nah, probably not. I'm always going to be single though so I'll never know for certain
>>
>>25309408
>Not sure if bait or white knight to the extreme
>Either way it made me laugh
Nice b8 anon, 7/8
>>
>>25300446
No. Don't be a cuck.
Also, that letter just sounds like she's pulling out all the possible excuses she can out of a hat to make him feel bad about leaving her. Even if I was to give her the benefit of the doubt, guilt tripping is fucking toxic. I hope the guy wasn't a cuck.
>>
>>25304157

Let me help you fellows out with this one. Assuming she's faithful she's agreeing to be in a relationship with you under the terms of the relationship being held to the standards you both agreed to. Where she is in absolute dedication to this agreement, you've long since wavered. As this is the case now begun conning her out of something she believes is the truth. Something that is her entire world. You are depriving her of what she could have with any other man for your own selfish needs. Whether she finds out or not isn't the issue. When you come home from your outings and you see her eyes light up and she runs to who she imagines is her lover, embracing you thinking of you as her protector, just remember that in reality you are a fucking coward. Twofaced, hypocrite. If you found out she's cheating on you you'd be making a thread on here about how women are all bad. Don't tell me you wouldn't because if you can lie to who should be the most important person in your life for no damned reason, then you sure as shit will lie to save face on here. You are taking away years of this woman's life, years she could be spending with someone who would value her as she deserves to be valued. Not caught in the web of a coward who never deserved her in the first place.
>>
>>25301888
Wrong the eggs females make arent exposed unless youre fucking flies the dna stays in her but humans make egg cells before they are even born and are only exposed when shes fertile
>>
>>25309245
do you not understand what a limit is
>>
File: 1451257573246.png (166 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1451257573246.png
166 KB, 499x499
God damn that some grade A cuckening

I got cucked by a girl who wasn't even my GF

>new girl at work
>switch numbers
>she calls same night to meet
>we talk
>seems way into me, always calling always wanting to be together
>buys me coffee and stuff
>came over to my place after a week, no sex but groping
>end up hearing she got banged by 2 niggers
>mfw

Couldn't see her the same way after learning about her endeavor Tbh
>>
>"Apologize for 1.000.000.000/infinity years"
1 billion devided by infinity is still zero you cunt.
>>
Once a cheater, always a cheater.
>>
File: 66666.jpg (18 KB, 312x272) Image search: [Google]
66666.jpg
18 KB, 312x272
Imagine your qt gf cheating with 2 guys and then trying to excuse it with some grandma death. Imagine her scribbling some shitty Nickeback lyric tier letter about how "saaad :,,((" she feels for getting caught, and then trying to win you back with some shitty drawing.
That's just insult to injury.
>>
>>25300446
>>25301168

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpOW8685Mbk
>>
>>25300446
>taking back a suicidal cutter

no thanks
>>
>>25309628
>Let me help you fellows out with this one. Assuming she's faithful she's agreeing to be in a relationship with you under the terms of the relationship being held to the standards you both agreed to

are people actually autistic enough to sit down and write out fucking contracts with termination clauses and shit about their genitals?

Fucking no, you obviously have next to no real experience with human sexual relationships. at best most people in relationships assume traditional rules for commitment, but you can't just rely on that in 2015. I don't consider my relationships to be exclusive unless I explicitly say they are exclusive, and even then I reserve the right to rescind that exclusivity for any reason at any time with no notice because that is my prerogative as a man.

if a girl is doing her job as my girl then i shouldn't want to cheat on her anyway, so if I do cheat it's her fault for being lame anyway. And why should I care if she finds out and things crash and burn? If I'm cheating i'm already looking for other chicks, so if we break up it's no big deal for me, if we don't break up it's still no big deal as long as the girl isn't acting like an egregious bitch.

>most important person in your life
idiocy

i am the most important person in my life, not whatever broad happens to be sucking my dick. after that comes my family, mother father and sister. After that comes all the things that i need in order to be happy, of which things one is pussy. After that comes my woman, as it should be.
>>
>>25305171
>false equivalency

stop being dumb
>>
>>25300701
sorry everyone's shitting on you for this
i feel you
my highschool gf and i dated for 6 years and broke up 2 ago
we've both done a lot of fucking since then and the look we give each other now may have lost some of its innocent passion, but it's tempered with a lot of true understanding now
>>
If I were white or Asian, sure, because then I'd have been raised to have no self-respect.
But that's not the case, so no, I wouldn't.
>>
>>25308502
tinder probably
>>
Even if you do want to go back, you really don't have the option, unless you want to send the message that you have 0 self respect. Inb4 normie, I have been through some horrible arguments and stuff but if you don't draw the line at infidelity then there is no line. It's not fair to either of you to continue pretending to trust each other not to bring it up again and it takes a certain kind of asshole to cheat at all. If you want to leave someone, you leave, don't give someone you say you care about that bullshit that you couldn't help it and wanted to take advantage of the opportunity while it was there. You have a final window where you call that person up and tell them you cheated, right after the fact, and if you can't even do that, you're really not worth anybody's time.

As far as open relationships go, most people aren't mature enough to juggle 3 partners, let alone 2. The addition of multiple people will complicate things if you give a shit about each other at all, so if you're deciding to enter one to deal with the fact that they cheated, that's probably the worst choice you can make in a relationship and it's the best sign of you not being ready for one at all.
>>
>>25311930
>>r/TheRedPill
Your pseudo-macho attitude is encouraged on that subreddit, so go and make some buddies over there
>>
>>25312263
Don't even give them a (You).
>>
>>25301062
she meant 1 000 000 000 OR infinity, you autistic fuck
>>
>>25300446
Hell no

Once a bitch or anyone crosses me it's pretty much over forever, and I don't hold a grudge in a "I'm gonna scream and cry about you all day" kind thing, I just won't ever talk to or think about them again.
>>
>>25300446
Not if she wrote me some bullshit letter
>>
>are you a cuck?
If so, yes.
If not, no.
>>
>>25312102
What a horrible era we live in.
Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.