[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with working? Do you count down the hours?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1428432526111.png (47 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1428432526111.png
47 KB, 225x225
How do you deal with working?

Do you count down the hours?
>>
>>25300262
>How do you deal with working?
I don't.

>Do you count down the hours?
I have no hours to count down.

Look, I'm sure wagecucks hate themselves and their jobs. But they've certainly got better lives than NEETs such as myself.
>>
anyone work retail? kohl's shoe departmet here
>>
>>25300579
i work aarons brothers. retail sux specially during holidays
>>
>>25300579

I quit my job at Kohl's a few months ago after many years of working there.

Fuck that place.

To answer OP's question, I'd daydream and think about killing myself the entire time.
>>
I try my best not to look at the clock because I find time goes by faster, I've been at the same job going on 4 years now so it doesn't even feel like work anymore, so I usually daydream all day, its not too bad.
>>
>Distract myself on the internet/my phone
>constant water and bathroom breaks
>spread out the work that needs to be done, that way every hour I'm doing something
>go to the gym on my lunch break, and eat at my desk

I'm just lucky to have a job that requires me to sit on my ass at a computer all day. If I worked retail/grocery, I'd want to kill myself.
>>
>>25300350
>doesn't work
>replies to a working thread
>>
>>25300262
>how do you deal with working

By working a job that I enjoy. So, I'm really not having to "deal" with anything. I'm just satisfied and happy all the time while I watch this mountain of money grow.
>>
>>25300262

I enjoy labor. I also only do jobs that I will like.

of course not, what's the point? you're going to be there either way, you may as well not focus on the time spent.
>>
File: ballbusting.jpg (53 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
ballbusting.jpg
53 KB, 720x480
>tfw you have work in the morning and it makes it impossible to enjoy anything you could do in the next few hours before bed.
>>
>>25300262
I go to work and do my job. It helps to have a job you like.
Fuck no, that's for losers who can't move up from a McDonalds management position.
>>
>>25302299
This shit is even worse when you work 12 hour shifts. The days slip away
>>
Get a job that keeps you busy. Time flies when you're busy. I don't actually like the work but it's gotten to the point that I prefer working to weekends because my weekends are so empty of anything except 4chan.
>>
>>25302287
What's the job, friendo?
>>
As a menial low-end office clerk, I spend most of my time shitposting on imageboards. 4chan, Krautchan, Hispachan, (2x4)chan...

I do work every now and then to appear busy. Time goes relatively fast. The slowest part is immediately after lunch.

I still hate the job with a passion, though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.