[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>NEET talking to family >have you figured out what you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1387606987974.jpg (9 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1387606987974.jpg
9 KB, 208x250
>NEET talking to family
>have you figured out what you want to do with yourself yet?
>>
>>25299935
just tell them you're fine with fucking your hand, videogames and anime
>>
File: 1451148736879.jpg (83 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1451148736879.jpg
83 KB, 722x349
YES I'M DOING IT RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID NORMIES WHY ELSE DO YOU THINK I'M NEET? FUCK!

OH BOOHOO MY MOTHER WILL DIE SOME DAY THEN WHAT? OF COURSE I'M WAITING FOR HER TO PASS ON SO I CAN KILL MYSELF NO MOTHER SHOULD HAVE TO SEE THEIR SON DIE
>>
File: 1447316627316.png (18 KB, 424x426) Image search: [Google]
1447316627316.png
18 KB, 424x426
>Talking to Mother
>We get to where we'd want to live in the ideal
>Say "I'd like to live somewhere in Alaska or montana. Probably in a log cabin with a -" mom cuts me off
>Yeah honey, you'll never live far from us
>Give look, ask why
>"Because you're dependent on us, anon"
>>
>>25300502
Only because you have to deal with the modern world. Your log cabin is much more simple
>>
>>25300587

I have some money ($54,000) in the bank. It's not even close to what you need to live on your own.

Fuck man, the world is like one gut punch after another.
>>
>>25299935
Why can't you tell them you're using your spare time to read and improve your worldly knowledge?
Or are you not doing those things?
>>
>>25300789
I actually say this sometimes.
"I'm learning Japanese online so I can become a freelance translator for hentai comics" is my current line, got tired of saying I was interested in learning programming.
>>
>>25299935
Yeah senpai im just gonna get on disability and live this way forever
>>
>>25300502
>somewhere in Alaska or montana. Probably in a log cabin
This stupid shit always upsets me. Unless you realize you can't get internet in the middle of nowhere, and you're fine with that.
I live in this hell now, and I wish I could wagecuck in the city it's so bad.
>>
>>25301550

>They don't have internet in alaska or montana

I mean, it's probably slow but they have it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.