[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so much more interesting to men as men are to women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: Woolf_WhyAreWomenSoMuchMore.gif (41 KB, 869x1163) Image search: [Google]
Woolf_WhyAreWomenSoMuchMore.gif
41 KB, 869x1163
Why are women so much more interesting to men as men are to women? no one ever answerd V Wolfs question
>>
>>25299594
because men compete for women, women just say yes to the guy they want basically

getting a good woman requires a lot of hard work

getting a good man requires patience
>>
Women don't care about male feels.
>>
>>25299594
Because men are le more enlightened tbqh
>>
>>25299594
Because of breasts. Tits. Boobs. The most interesting appendages in the universe.
>>
>>25299594
Because women have a hole that we want to push.

This is literally the ONLY reason, and a woman like Woolf knows that perfectly well, as do all women.
>>
>men are boring and useless, simple at best, driven by lust and emotionally stunted, generally physically unattractive, exert very little effort
>women are complex and emotionally rich, rational and artistic, attractive, driven

hm wonder which would be more interesting
>>
>>25299628

>implying good men exist

hahahahaha
>>
>>25299594
they wouldn't be "interesting" at all if they didn't have vaginas
>>
because they're qt and make your penis feel good
>>
I'm a boring girl and I have an internet addiction. I never knew men found me interesting. Most of the time I read about how women have no personalities here.
>>
>>25299915

>tens of thousands of posts every day about wanting to fuck chicks with dicks on this board

>men only pay attention to women for their vaginas
>>
File: 1451101127541.jpg (194 KB, 1005x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451101127541.jpg
194 KB, 1005x1200
>>25299594
Biological imperative. A man's interest in women is directly proportional to his unfulfilled desire towards them. Thus why so many virginal betas become hardcore male feminists.
>>
>>25299966
>I'm a girl

No you're not.
>>
File: 1450787015829.png (39 KB, 156x129) Image search: [Google]
1450787015829.png
39 KB, 156x129
>>25299966
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJwRuNtvDTk
>>
>>25299594
Because women only care about themselves.
>>
>>25299882
>rational
Nice try
>>
Because if one side of the reproductive cycle didn't have an irrational fondness for the other, we wouldn't be around to ask these questions.
>>
>>25299882
yet somehow men managed to invent EVERYTHING
>>
>>25300235

>implying men are rational on the "it's mommy's fault that I'm a failure" starter pack website
>>
>>25300311

>stealing womens' ideas
>making it impossible for women to attain resources to create things
>women are still better at design and invention than you are

women invented the languages that coded this very website on which you bitch and moan, hun
>>
>>25299594
>Why are women so much more interesting to men as men are to women?

That's totally not true.
Sure, men are seuxally attracted to women while women are sexually attracted to male status, but other than that...
...women are obsessed with everything men do.
Whatever men do, women will come and want to join. Video games, sports, even r9k!
Women hate the idea of men having a "room of their own". They all want to be seen as honorary men.

I mean, you can see that even here. Even a place like r9k that is infamous for misogyny and even shooters - the roasties come...

On the other hand, men don't have any interest in invading female spaces. If there even are any. Because women are boring. They want to get away from other women and join the men in whatever they do.
>>
File: cluster f bomb.jpg (47 KB, 459x341) Image search: [Google]
cluster f bomb.jpg
47 KB, 459x341
>>25299594

Because men are hornier, and his being attracted to a woman makes him think she's more interesting than she really is. It might work the other way around too (a girl being attracted to a guy and therefore thinking he's really interesting), but it probably happens more with men.

But, I thought that men were the stereotypically more interesting gender...
>>
>>25300363
Roastie as fuck. How can you even type while fondling Chad's cock this much
>>
Women aren't interesting, we just act like they are so we can get into their pants. Really, we know they are vapid and shallow.
>>
File: 1447158641121.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447158641121.jpg
282 KB, 1920x1200
>>25300363
>stealing women ideas.
>>
>>25300363
>we wuz programmers n sheit
>>
File: 1449950084975.jpg (84 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1449950084975.jpg
84 KB, 800x800
>>25300363
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Female-only company becomes a warzone.
>>
>>25299594
this is the opposite of true desu. plenty of "mens" fiction (ie normal fiction) contains no or few female characters and doesnt comment on it, lord of the rings being one example. find me one example of chick lit that isnt harcore tumblr dyke core that doesnt REVOLVE around a male character
>>
>>25300461
This is 2tru4school
>>
>>25299594

What.

Cause the woman is almost entirely self-centered. It's like asking whether a black hole is interested in gravity. Perhaps not but it's still gonna pull things out of orbit (Puny, Beta Planets) like a motherfucker.

Basically men have to try. To get a mate is much like a hunt and requires risk, skill, looks, timing and research. That shit takes effort. One must take a little interest in the prey unless you happen to be genetic ubermensch number 908300000. Women just have to look pretty and be able to talk. (Not even well. One word responses that would label you a retard in a normal situations with your shit-talking friends is totally fine if you're dating and have a vagina.) That doesn't require effort or skill in any amount equivalent to the hunter in this equation. And hold onto your testicles if your situation is hostile, some men like the challenge but otherwise its just too much.

TLDR - Because evolution is stupid. Fuck a dog, it's much better and you can switch every 14 years!
>>
>>25300363
Come on now, it's very obvious that the Lovelace story was made up to encourage women into the field. Are we really to believe that Babbage designed the computer but wouldn't know how to write a program for it? Absolutely ludicrous notion, to be honest roastie.
>>
>>25300363
>>25301115
Not the mention that 99% of the major developments in programming since were made by men. Yes, yes, Grace Hopper COBOL etc. Kind of a shit language though, compared to any languages invented by men.
>>
>>25299882
>men are boring and useless, simple at best, driven by lust and emotionally stunted, generally physically unattractive
Pretty much this
>>
The male is completely egocentric, trapped inside himself, incapable of empathizing or identifying with others, or love, friendship, affection of tenderness. He is a completely isolated unit, incapable of rapport with anyone. His responses are entirely visceral, not cerebral; his intelligence is a mere tool in the services of his drives and needs; he is incapable of mental passion, mental interaction; he can't relate to anything other than his own physical sensations. He is a half-dead, unresponsive lump, incapable of giving or receiving pleasure or happiness; consequently, he is at best an utter bore, an inoffensive blob, since only those capable of absorption in others can be charming. He is trapped in a twilight zone halfway between humans and apes, and is far worse off than the apes because, unlike the apes, he is capable of a large array of negative feelings -- hate, jealousy, contempt, disgust, guilt, shame, doubt
>>
>>25301641
The female is completely egocentric, trapped inside herself, incapable of empathizing or identifying with others, or love, friendship, affection of tenderness. She is a completely isolated unit, incapable of rapport with anyone. Her responses are entirely visceral, not cerebral; her intelligence is a mere tool in the services of her drives and needs; she is incapable of mental passion, mental interaction; she can't relate to anything other than her own physical sensations. She is a half-dead, unresponsive lump, incapable of giving or receiving pleasure or happiness; consequently, she is at best an utter bore, an inoffensive blob, since only those capable of absorption in others can be charming. She is trapped in a twilight zone halfway between humans and apes, and is far worse off than the apes because, unlike the apes, she is capable of a large array of negative feelings -- hate, jealousy, contempt, disgust, guilt, shame, doubt
>>
>>25300844
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is the best fucking shit I've ever read.

And that's why men run the world.
>>
>>25301115
>>25301177
Why do people bring up the past as if those achievements are attributed to them? Doesn't matter what man or woman invented or created something, you're all still useless pieces of shit who will never do what they did.
>>
>>25299594
V wolf sounds like a femle name and her view appears to be from the viewpoint of a female so.....she disregards that homosexual men exist and that these men may not be at all interested in females>>25301521
>>
>>25300844
How do we know this has to do with female culture and not anything inherent in females.
>>
>>25302972
I take this back, I'm being willfully naive and trying to cover the stupid women have because I have 4 sisters and my mom has been a single mom for a decade now.

But I will say this, if you think women are shitty, Men are just as shitty.
>>
>>25299908
>implying overgeneralizing is a good thing.
I find your lack of faith disturbing, child.
>>
>>25299966
looks like new moot took away the rule about everything on this site being bullshit, but it went something like: "no one would take anything posted here as fact"
you are probably fine
>>
>>25300844

Female-only company in California, one of the most shallow places in the world
>>
Why do you think women bitch and cry all the time over Chad not paying attention to them and their feelings? Only beta as fuck men find women interesting.

See: /r9k/ and its hourly threads where thirsty faggots ask "femanons" questions
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.