[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you live with the fact that there is realistically no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1447377640283.jpg (13 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1447377640283.jpg
13 KB, 601x601
How do you live with the fact that there is realistically no point in living? We don't have a goal we accomplish at the end of our lives, rather we just spend our lives waiting to die. Spend your life trying not to die and for what? Nothing happens just because you manage to stay alive until you're 100.

I'm going to kill myself now that I've realized this, probably sometime in January.
>>
File: 1434469330854.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1434469330854.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
This is a good feel, anon. That means YOU can decide what you want to spend your life doing.
We don't just spend our lives waiting to die. Humans do things that make themselves and others feel happy, and that's the root of everything we do. I really value that.
>>
>>25299275
Its a waste to kill yourself, just travel in a desert or something, go adventure and forget about all the responsibilties.
>>
File: 1449720878530.png (302 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1449720878530.png
302 KB, 720x480
>>25299275
>I'm going to kill myself
>kill myself
>myself

way to be efficient to the end, wagecuck
>>
>>25299275
>How do you live with the fact that there is realistically no point in living?

I have never had any impression of there being a 'point', because I never understood (and still don't) what people mean by that. So I can't answer your question. Whenever people say 'how do you deal with life's pointlessness', I hear 'how do you deal with life's nblvsuhfsd-lessness'.
>>
>>25299543
Why do normies always give this advice but never dare to take it themselves?
>>
>>25299648
because I haven't got to the point of wanting to kill myself yet, but when I really do, I'll do just what I told you
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.