[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talk to chick >few days later get ghosted Every time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: ah.jpg (11 KB, 236x306) Image search: [Google]
ah.jpg
11 KB, 236x306
>talk to chick
>few days later get ghosted

Every time without fail. Why do women do this?
>>
>>25299135
Because they like to think they're perfect and that they've never wronged anyone. So by not rejecting you straight out and just doing nothing, they haven't done anything "wrong" or "bad".
>>
What is "ghosted"?
>>
>>25299135
Don't ever text her wait for her to text you.. Then respond once and not again for like 8+ hours. Then bitches think they need to work to get you.
Trust me bro I know this shit. texting girls is like speaking Klingon. They have different rules
>>
File: 1347989899035.jpg (77 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1347989899035.jpg
77 KB, 601x601
>Online status: Away
>"hey"
>Blocked
>>
>>25299249
not outright rejecting someone, just ignoring them completely

women do it because they're cunts and they think it's too mean to outright reject someone. even though ghosting is a thousand times more agonizing.
>>
they think you are gonna rape her or something.

basically they think they are hot shit
but when they get old
things change.
>>
>>25299339
So u had an answer for the question you asked? It's because you're texting like a beta bitch and not texting her in a way that makes her want to text you. With how much time u spend on r9k u should know this.. Seeing what retards do actually made me better at getting pusspuss
>>
probably because you're not attracted and it's obvious what you want senpai
>>
>>25299399
I realize I'm not the most attractive guy but then why lead me on in the first place and create any sort of investment?
>>
>>25299429
Because they feel bad for u for being so ugly
Girls are actually fairly empathetic they just won't put the work in to help
>>
>>25299320
>They have different rules
they do, it's called being leeches instead of actual people

don't let a bitch play with your time. right off the bat, there may be some weirdness - you might catch her at a bad time with your first text. but after 2-3 days... if you can't even string a few exchanges together within half an hour... drop that bitch completely

women are spoiled beyond belief for attention. if nothing else, be just one dude in her life who says "really bitch? how about fuck you" and stops responding. especially if they're under 21. even if you're a desirable male, they have no issue with treating you as fucking shit. maintain your fucking pride
>>
>>25299465
Hahahaha that's not empathetic that's just cruel.
>>
File: GmoBlcl.jpg (79 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
GmoBlcl.jpg
79 KB, 500x417
They found someone better OP. Move to the next target. Lower your standards. Have multiple potentials. Only way for us non 8+/10 to get laid. Sad reality we live in.
>>
File: pauling.png (170 KB, 333x366) Image search: [Google]
pauling.png
170 KB, 333x366
>>25299465
if they were really empathetic they'd realize how fucking damaging it is to lead someone on but never reciprocate
>>
>>25299339
Have you rejected someone before? They don't take it well or something. You got rejected and it looks like you're handling it pretty badly. Not sure why you think direct conflict means you're going to get a better reaction.
>>
File: 1449249879141.png (411 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
1449249879141.png
411 KB, 500x503
>>25299465
>Girls are actually fairly empathetic
>>
>>25299595
C L O S U R E
>>
>>25299475
Haha no way man texting bitches is fun I like the attention as much as they do.. And besides I don't let one girl who stops texting me get me down.. They always come back.
>>
>>25299135
You were boring, obviously.
>>
>>25299685
Well what am I supposed to do about that?
>>
File: 1440799196110.jpg (688 KB, 2077x2500) Image search: [Google]
1440799196110.jpg
688 KB, 2077x2500
>>25299563
multiple potentials goes against the white knight heart.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGWeHPK3NC4
>>
>>25299630

>texting bitches is fun

Most of the time, I see it as more of an annoyance.

I'd rather just meet girls, get their numbers and call them when I want to hang out.

I'm only 24 so texting has been around since I lost my virginity (when I was 16), but before everyone had a smartphone "text game" wasn't nearly as important.

I don't want to devote time to texting some girl.

I guess it can be kind of fun in the beginning once the mind games are over and you know she's into you. Usually I'd rather just hang out with her, talk to her from time to time when we're not together, but go about my own business when she's not around.

I have friends whose girlfriends are constantly texting them when they're not together (even when they live together), and I've been with a couple of girls who are like that too. It's more of a pain in the ass honestly. If I feel like being alone, I feel like being ALONE to write my music, read/post stupid shit on the internet, play guitar, play video games or whatever. If I'm out with the guys, I like to hang out, drink and bullshit with my bros without my phone going off every couple of minutes.

Personal preference I guess.
>>
>>25299135
Read Models by Mark Manson and you will understand. torrent that shit familia
>>
>>25300613
>attract women through honesty
bahahahahahaha
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.