[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seems like none have time for me ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Seems like none have time for me ever
>>
>>25298867
I have time for you anon. How was your xmas?
>>
>>25298867
ya i know sucks huh
>>
>>25298915
I had dinner with family (my dad did not come)
the rest of christmas I soent in my room like the rest of my familiy
>>
>>25298979
That doesn't sound great man, I'm sorry to hear that. Just remember you're going to make it, kemosabe. It's bleak and hopeless now but it'll happen.

I love you no matter what, anon.
>>
>>25298867
>WAAHH GIVE ME ATTENTION
not robotic to me
>>
>>25298867
>tfw not busy at all but tell people I am to avoid social interaction
>>
>>25300225
I know that feel bro. Dint reply I'm closing thread after this post.
>>
>>25301034

$&!))

(How the fuck was the above commne tncod original??)
>>
>>25298867

Bullshit picture.
That's like emotional blackmailing.
>>
God this is like something the obnoxiously depressed girl on my Facebook would post, image and all. Like the entire world is against you intentionally and everyone by default just hates you.

People cafe about you, even complete strangers. Don't be like the bitch on Facebook who posts this crap for attention and for compliment fishing.

There are plenty of people who care, and there are plenty of people carrying their own problems and can't carry yours too, assuming everyone should invest all of their time into you is selfish. Generally people can just cope with their shit on life and approach it like an adult.

Stop it anon.
>>
>>25301244
You know, I see how manipulative it is. I really do. My father does this all the time. He's a complete asshole and is a complete frustration to talk to, but he says shit like this because no one wants to talk to him.

Some people really do give a whole lot more than they receive. Some people give a fuck ton and receive not shit. Some people deserve to ask for more.
>>
>>25298867
Have you considered that you're not worth anybody's time?
>>
>>25301077
It's true though sempai
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.